It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

damn! i've got the wiggles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i don't really know what this is. have you ever felt, anywhere in you body, just under your skin, a little wiggle that comes suddenly in an area about the size of a quarter. you don't see hear, or feel anything other than a quick wiggling. this activity has been occuring in e frequently, along with dreams of an old friend who i just got back in touch with by really lucky circumstances, i found her in a chat room lol! my old next door neighbor kat. but anyway, i've also waked up more than once over the past two months at times randomly in the four o clock am hour. the only time this hasn't happened is when i was dreaming. does anyone know what this is?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Are you experiencing a bad extacy trip?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
X lasts what, 4-6 hours?

Twitching under the skin? Muscle Spasms

Waking up at 4 am, possibly insomnia.

If tentacles shoot out of your chest, then we have a problem

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
was the wiggle singing any songs when it came out... Like wake up jeff, rolling down the sand hills... oh oh oh my favourite The captains magic buttons - he's got half a dozen!

on a serious note...it sounds to me like your paranoid mate.. GET A BEER UP YA.

Chris

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've had something like this happen to me on occasion...It only lasts a few seconds, but sometimes up to a minute, perhaps.

I haven't really done any in-depth research on it because, IMO, it seems to be similar to a very minor muscle spasm...Not enough to turn into a full-blown cramp, but just enough to make a small muscle twitch. If I massage it (similar to the way you'd massage a sore, overworked muscle) the spasm would disappear more rapidly than usual.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think they're cool.

The muscle spasms that is

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My tail wiggles when I'm happy.
Your probably just in a good mood.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I might be some kind of nervous twich, or just remenants of some faulty genetic engineering...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I've had that happen to me before, but I have the medical background neccesary to figure out what causes it...

...It could be pan-dimensional hyper-intelligent shades of blue that manifest in our reality as small invisible worms that invade your body & crawl under your skin...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It could be an alien device that was planted there when YOU WERE ABDUCTED

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This problem may be both more prosaic and more troublesome than you think.

It may be internal trembling. Caused by low sodium in your system. Not caused by low sodium in your diet; but by metabolism problems.

This is one of the 72 ( not kidding ) symptoms of diabetes. I advise you to find a book or website on the subject, look up the symptoms. There are many.

arc

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
thats a good point researcher but I think PC would be suffering the wriggles over a far wider area than a tiny spot if he was having other problems as well.

I used to get really bad restless leg syndrome, which also spread to my arms on a really bad night. I kept testing negative for diabeties, but other causes can be too much caffeine and anaemia. (the main culprits in my case).

I think weird nerve tingles are pretty common - I often feel I've got something crawling on my skin. Only time I've found something is the day a big spider crawled out top of my bath robe! Luckily I like spiders, just not quite that close to my neck

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
i've already been tested for diabetes and a few other diseases which came out negative, but it is more like an internal crawling. like a quick wtf? and then it's gone. it's always gone when i try to touch or feel for it, like the thing you see out of the corner of your eye then it's gone. creepy

new topics

top topics

join