It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting down a UFO?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There are actually "incidents" in which our military have fired upon "UFOs" - It just all depends on if you believe the sources or not. I read a lot about the subject and Timothy Good's book Above Top Secret has such cases.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Re your OP....

Are you just a wee bit crazy?? Shoot down a UFO huh? Well if there are UFO's about that are from another world you can bet ya bottom dollar they will have all the power to not let YOU hurt/destroy them. Absolutely.
And the chance of YOU being hurt/destroyed will surely be huge, no?.

Assuming ET's have been here for millenia ( I believe that) they would have done us in/murdered/abducted us all/eaten most of us/ etc etc a veeeeeeery long time ago. Why wait until we become better armed, have brains that apparently are getting bigger and better, and there are just SO MANY OF US!! ....

Keep that gun of yours holstered sweetie, your life will most likely depend on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Sorry, but that is just plain dumb. Not you. The idea.
Dumb.

Duuummmmmb.

I'd put you in a cannon and shoot you at them.
edit on 22-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Iranian Air Force Lieutenant (General, retired) Parviz Jafari tried to down a UFO over Tehran on September 19, 1976...

Peruvian Air Force Lieutenant (Colonel, retired) Oscar Santa Maria tried to down a UFO over La Joya Air Base on April 11, 1980...

There has been no recorded occasion of a UFO successfully shot down by a fighter...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
if I was a shot at alien I would cause destruction of the persons trying it.....and if there were lots or they kept trying I would cause destruction of their habitat....and their species!

face it, if there are 'aliens' with the ability to travel space time and dimensons then those beings are probably far more important than humans and deserve respect.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The theory is that the two UFOs were hit by lightning, that caused them to crash at New Mexico near Roswell 1947.

Two MIG-29 were scrambled to intercept a huge UFO, and when MIG-pilots tried to shot a warning shot, the MIGs malfunctioned and the engines stopped for a while, untill the UFO escaped from them. But the UFO were later reported crashed somewhere in Russia in 1991 www.ufocasebook.com... www.ufocasebook.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... In 1988 or 1989 a UFO were reported shot down by Mirage fighter jets using laser-weapon, and the UFO then crashed near the border between Bostwana and south Africa, in the Kalahari Desert. At least some of the aliens survived, and captured. Later some U.S. military personnel arrived, and used a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy transport airplane to transport the UFO wreckage and the aliens to the United States. Inside the UFO wreckage the personnel also found writings of unusual alien hieroglyphics. Also mentioned in this video clip www.youtube.com...

consciouslifenews.com... U.F.O. Shot Down Over Israeli Nuclear Power Plant

In Israel’s Negev Desert an unidentified flying object appeared over the Dimona nuclear power plant and was shot down by the Israeli Air Force. This area is a strict no-fly zone which is why the object was obliterated so quickly by scrambled jets.

The Israeli Defense Forces claim that the object could have been a party balloon but no remains were found to confirm the composition of the object. There are some reports that the object may have been motorized similar to an incident last October when an Israeli ultralight accidentally entered the restricted airspace then was permitted to land at an airstrip in the southern region of Israel.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/140.html

U.S. Warships patrolling Persian Gulf shot down a UFO during a battle with Saddam Hussein's troops during Operation Desert Storm. Now a top secret mission to recover the UFO debris is underway.

The U.S. NAVY downed a UFO on January 24, 1991, according to a classified report detailing allied cooperation in the war to liberate Kuwait. It was detected by radar for nearly 30 seconds and was flying in an erratic manner. The order to down the aircraft was given when it buzzed several american ships, including the USS Wisconsin, USS England and USS O'Brien and two british frigates, the HMS Battieaxe and HMS Jupiter.

All vessels in the area fired on the alien spacecraft, which was described by officers as a chromium plated air- craft which emitted a high pitched piercing sound unlike conventional jets. The UFO was most likely downed by a missile, although every ship in the U.S. Task Force deployed in the Persian Gulf emptied its conventional armaments to destroy it.

News of the alien involvement in the Persian Gulf War was first revealed when Pentagon Intelligence reports of the U.S. Armed Forces performance were partially disclosed in Washington for security reasons, much of the sensitive information is still classified TOP SECRET.

But rumors of the UFO incident were verified by London based reporter Anthony Edens, who gained access to the joint american british accounts of the UFO incident revealed in London.

The UFO skirmish is by far the most perminent military knowledge gained from the Persian Gulf War, says Edens. The sophisticated military hardware of the United States was not only superior to Saddam Hussein's feared republican guard troops but also to the UFO.

The hunt for the UFO debris was reportedly delayed untill the memorial day weekend, when President Bush issued an executive order to recover the downed spacecraft. Intelligence analysts are relying on space satellite. Transmissions of the Persian Gulf to race the whereabouts of the UFO debris.

Respected ufologist Craig Shopley says if the UFO incident resulted in the death of any aliens, the results could be devastating for all mankind.

Alien spacecrafts are probably monitoring the Earth to learn more about us, he says.

I'm sure that many americans will disappear this summer, and will be abducted by aliens who want to interrogate them about the Gulf War.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sothh

Wow

New technology.

What's an emp laser? I thought emp was am electro magneticnpulse (like the field around a lamp cord when switched on) and a laser was a Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission Radiation, ie photons.

Nice find as I thought this was not possible. Can you post a link?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

"Electromagnetic radiation is classified according to the frequency of its wave. In order of increasing frequency and decreasing wavelength, these are radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays." - Wikipedia's explanation of electromagnetic energy.

So in other words, all lasers emit a beam of electromagnetic radiation. Some modern EMP weapons operate by emitting high powered microwaves that destroy electronic devices, so a pulsed laser designed to operate in the microwave wavelength would have a similar effect.

Saying "Shoot it down with an EMP laser" is kind of like saying "Shoot it down with a Water-Pulsing hose."
edit on 10-2-2011 by mattifikation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
The theory is that the two UFOs were hit by lightning, that caused them to crash at New Mexico near Roswell 1947.

Not quite correct. The 1947 UFOs were brought down with microwave (radar frequency) beams
from what is referred to as a Phased Array. This output from a collection of antennas can be
made to form a beam, and that beam can be 'steered' to concentrate at a precise location.
Yes, the HAARP arrays are designed for this purpose, amongst others. The focused energy
interferes with a UFOs anti-gravity field, and it crashes.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Drop some matter-antimatter annihalation charges into the sun to cause ripples in the chromosphere. Where the ripples converge on the other side, a huge gamma burst is generated which will sterilise their homeworld.

It's real bad for the sunfauna but you can't win 'em all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
what to use what to use? Hmmm... how about one of those nicoli tesla's death rays the military has been developing. Honestly I am confident that the U.S. government has captured these crafts and has reversed engineered the technology from on of many races that visits earth and has anti-ufo weaponry that is indeed above top secret that all branches or units of the military are not aware of.

Honestly, I don't get why people assume that the occupants are uber intelligent. I mean just because they can pilot an intergalactic craft doesn't mean they are special I mean you can equate it to a 17 year old driving a car. Sure they could do it but they may not know how to build the vehicle or how the mechanics work. Just press this this and that.

Hell the ships could be an intergalactic tour group... "all right folks below you you see the terran world they glabular$&$84 five in the deltricio 4 quadrant of splismar.... referred to the locals as earth. They are a primitive species that in the galactic scheme of things are borderline retarded. Lets turn on the strobes and see how they react... later tonight we will randomly fuxx with one of them in their domicile examine it up close and have some fun and make it do one of our sex drones... tee hee fun for all!"

You could speculate that they could be time travels observing time.

Just because they can traverse star systems does not mean that they are militarized and at one point they may have been too trusting and taken advantage of.

Some of the UFO's could be civilizations just starting out in space exploration like us or just starting out in time travel and intergalactic travel to and are shocked to discover a planet with life. They may return report their findings and return in the distant future if they haven't already done so.

Also why do individuals assume that because they can get here from where ever they would have the capacity to speak English or learn how to do so. Some of the UFO sightings like strobing or flashing lights may have been attempts to communicate that we couldn't decipher...

But to end my rant I would shoot they down with negative psychic energy.... if that doesn't work then a JAvelin

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Well lets see, the small little army of ants, hoists its scariest death ray cannon and attempts to shoot down eagles and other mysterious crafts? Alas, their primitive caveman ant technology is not equal to tech that is millions of years ahead as in the Milky Way, or Billions as in the Cosmos/Universe.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm a God Damn Space Cowboy! ~Pew~Pew~

For anyone who is interested someone posted a link in a thread of mine(how to shoot down a UFO) about a up coming movie called Cowboys and Aliens. Looks pretty cool.

www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com...

Maybe the wild west can show us how to shoot one down!
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have no clue as to how wed shoot one down

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110

With the beam weapons on board the reverse engineered saucers at Area 51, of course DOH!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
We would not be able to do this.

If you read the account of the Iran ufo in 1976 one of the fighter pilots did try to target and fire on a UFO. His whole targetting and misile controll system shut down at exactly the moment he tried to fire. Once he hard turned tail and run from them, I think they said over 25 nauticle miles, all systems cam back on line and started working properly again.

So I don't think we would have much luck trying to shoot down a UFO.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

or even trying to 'resist' being under it's control.

I have witnessed UFO control over nature, sudden owl / sudden snow and literal lifting of a car after completely stopping it electrically and mechanically, as well as enveloping it in light and it's own atmosphere.

The ability for manipulation of things physical and metaphysical denotes a power greater than any human power, natural or manufactured.

There is no escape.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i bevieve the only way to battle them with our minds, like astral projection

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wilhelm Reich had the answer over fifty years ago:journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110

With the beam weapons on board the reverse engineered saucers at Area 51, of course DOH!

With the caveman technology and the crafts that were donated. The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah! ....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join