It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventions and ideas,I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Maybe if these gases have characteristics where differing from one another like for instance one being larger than the other you could then contain them and this containment being screens or porus leting only one extruding or say that weight would differ and if at a different altitude a significant value difference would be ; then just waiting would be all that is needed or how about temperature effecting them or such as these. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't really want to share on a site where many dwellers and opportunists may be scoping for a free ticket but will gladly offer my assistance.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
so the easiest idea for patenting something is basically draw it all out all the specs make 2 copies and send one to yourself in the mail when you recieve it DO NOT OPEN IT file it and leave it until there is a dispute over who came up with the idea and you can submit the unopened evelope with your spec in it as evidence as it will be date stamped by the post office.

Except what says when the envelope was sealed? just mail a unsealed envelope to yourself, wait a few years, then whenever you like add the papers and seal it then claim you posted it years ago....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

What if you have hundreds of them?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That only works for copyrights

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Well; I don't have any knowledge that anyone has thought me but seeing that I can create the knowledge on my own so far; I will give this a try; if you have in the adaquate different areas the projecting of say for one a frequency possessing damaging force and similar as a halogram is the way you aim; then if you have many very slim (pin size) ones projecting where on their own they would be harmless and when they all collide together would dissintergrate or fry or whatever that is in that area and if flickering is used ; you could let the surounding tissue cool down and affect only where affect tissues.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ok I will give you a couple and I don't mind you using them as it hurts me to see such bright if not potentially the brightest minds with drive to accomplish the impossibles. A flat USB with no black part extruding a flat sticky strip wire that people use included elbow joint links that they can stick atop of their laptop until they reach the center top where a cam is provided and a bit that drills but 1/8 of an inch and logistics cd on the information on the where abouts for each pc is the preffered area and a couple of sticky neasuring strips to find easily their own and where the lid is hinged there would be a need of a clip that keeps the sticky wire from kinking and would be pertruding behind the bending axel area or even perhaps in front where less probability of getting caught and ripping out. One is enough I guess but I do have very very many.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Put coander effect, tesla coil, ionization lifter effect/ or ion breeze fan and the van der graph together to make a anti-gravity machine. figure out yourself, good luck. MINE WORKS. Yours may not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Put coander effect, tesla coil, ionization lifter effect/ or ion breeze fan and the van der graph together to make a anti-gravity machine. figure out yourself, good luck. MINE WORKS. Yours may not.

How do you compensate for the weight to lift ratio ?...A Tesla coil is heavy for it's size

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
I don't really want to share on a site where many dwellers and opportunists may be scoping for a free ticket but will gladly offer my assistance.

That's the point I was trying to make here... Getting a patent and getting your invention manufactured is nearly an impossibility in this day and age....Getting ideas out to the public might just inspire someone. Who knows, someone could get inspiration here and build a free energy machine... I would rather the world benefit,from one of my inventions than make some miser richer !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Actually outside these that assumingly was but one; boxes; is a in fact a little few phenominas missed or missused and doubt of any other unless different instances occure where propergating differs may alter instances of matters and or temperatures also. But I refer to one that I first used as a proof of my integrity following being judged by I forget but a first of a searies to come where I took for challenge as I have lost never such thing and as an evedently "notice I use evedent not evident" natural feature of physics that surrounded everyone; water to ice where I learned growth of 9% and unknown of instance of being stopable, So since then I have been arguing but not caringly on such then realised a few other more significant realities in terms of physics and levee and what I would call theory of restricted environment and it's composites. Write to you all later. Brainstorm to that please and we'll see where it takes you as an individual and is you are gifted. Don't get me wrong as I am but humble. I must add another where one same weight can accumulatively compress a liquide while exhausting it's ratio as the compressed lays to a accumalitive rest elsewhere exerting no accumulitive weight. If anyone does not picture this; I shall explain if not another before me will hopefully.
edit on 10-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: Because a further factuating was called for as to creating sense of said litturaty. Sorry

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

In Canada or any; one can patent an idea for little amounts and have success; as long as it is a great idea; because nobody in any country can patent the idea for a year a least and they want it and want nobody else to have it and that is the only way to get the upper hand; must be good and I will tell you many; and also they must be stealing the market or household major sale or multiple per haouse sale.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I once remembered about the ludacricy towards Telsa about aone year ago while I read shortly towards grasping charge and it's refudge and behaviors and gave thought to Telsa and kind of linked lightning to this and read two chapters of the start of his hyposasis and was convinced everyone to be wrong and when I shared this opinion; I was told that for some time now a reality had set it by the public's dicissive apointeds. As so I was attempted towards teaching of formula's when I was around 10 and I croclaimed when first was explained of it's use; that there should be a formula that creates formulas and maybe 10 years later was realisation of quantum mathematics and I have never bothered but always had 100 in all math. Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

A simpler anti- grvity concept consists of likely topling g-forcing discs or outer weighted sphers and the initial response I had was that if you want to climb as high as you want; you only need to contain air inside of a shield being the size needed to accomidate your altitude and it's forces environments such as temp...s

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join