It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught Red Handed! USDA Bee Extinction Study Kept Secret!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I am just glad this stuff is coming out. We need to know this information and when our government agencies that are in charge of policing this area of interest and fail for nefarious reasons I become alarmed and even enraged a bit. There is a conflict of interest that is at the heart of this problem and it is that the corporations that are being policed by the federal government are being policed by their own former employees.

This is not a situation that will bring about safety to the public but just the opposite. We just can not have this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

There is a conflict of interest that is at the heart of this problem and it is that the corporations that are being policed by the federal government are being policed by their own former employees.

Very well said. Its like the fox gaurding the hen house.

We see it in the federal reserve, the SEC, and nearly every agency out there that is tied to money.
Thank you for doing your part in exposing this insanity.

I dont know if Einstein actually said that we would only have 4 years if the bees were extinct.
But he did say that doing the same thing over and again expecting different results was insanity.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am not certain of the Einstein quote but it has been used for many years in various bee keeper publications. I first heard it from Bill Maher several years ago so I figured they had checked the quote for accuracy before giving it to him to site on his show.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If scientist and big name companies know that if honey bees go extinct humans will soon follow, then why would they continue producing these chemicals? Kind of defeats the purpose of having a business if your product kills everyone including yourself. Personally, no amount of money could ever keep me quiet knowing that i possess info that could save the world. What would be the point? Unless they know it wont happen in their lifetime, in that case they are incredibly selfish.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteOasis

Your question is rather poignant, and one that we
seem to be asking with more frequency these days.

Just what in the world are they really doing?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I already signed the petition at Food Democracy Now
I also sent an email to one of my senators and an email to my assemblyman stating the same things the petition says, It can't hurt, any way we can put pressure on them we MUST DO IT. Or face extinction.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Great post!! I have noticed this a lot, my mother has a backyard with plants and flowers everywhere. Every year in Spring when the ground cover starts to blossom there are thousands of bees but every year there seems to be less and less, with maybe 10% of the amount of bees that used to bee there. Killer bees to, bee genocide. Our world is full of so much balance.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by InfiniteOasis

Your question is rather poignant, and one that we
seem to be asking with more frequency these days.

Just what in the world are they really doing?

The problem is that you can't actually come up with a reason for why they would do it. There are reasons why they could be doing it such as:

1) Profit / greed
2) Sulfishness
3) Satan told them too
4) Part of the master plan

The truth is though that none of us will ever understand the real reason they do it, we have morals and other than a few ATS members are not part of some evil cabal. If you use the average person as a reference these people are insane and should be locked up.

For years I used to wonder why people did things that made no sense to me (co-workers etc), things that in the end where self defeating or self destructive. People are stupid and crazy and do things that make no sense. The best quote I ever heard came from the 1st sason of the BBC series torchwood. While interagating the head of a group that every decade abducts people and has a canabalistic feast she asked why they would do something like that and his answer is "because it makes me happy".

edit on 24-1-2011 by exile1981 because: fixed spelling mistake.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Oh man exile, your right. We could never understand why people do "bad" things.
I usually avoid that line of thought myself, as its too much to comprehend.

At best, I try to leave it described as insanity.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here is a well done short video that discusses this problem with the Bayer pesticides.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is another video that predates the release of this information about EPA and USDA prior knowledge of the dangers of Bayer's pesticides.

It is still relevant.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yes thanks for the posting, I knew that there was something that was manmade making the bees die off. In the MSM they haven't been talking about this much and they should. Because without bees we have no pollination and without that no food crops for both humans and animals.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
sometimes it makes you think that peeps are trying to wipe out this planet on purpose....
this is just wrong...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In 2010 I witnessed the affects on Honey Bee's after the spaying on a farm where Live.The Bee's are brought in each year in order to pollinate.An anti fungal was sprayed about every week in the spring. Bee's were crawling on the ground all over the place.Other chemicals were spayed to.The plants would have been covered with the Bee's when spayed.Next year I may go back with a video camera.
edit on 25-1-2011 by amy2x because: Fix problem with html

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am so disgusted with our government. I have no faith in ANYTHING they do. I know they will steal from me, they will lie to me, they will poison my family's food and water, they will try to make me sick, while destroying the environment in which my family lives. T

hey will intimidate and extort taxes from me, not to improve where I live, but to KILL people I don't want killed! I pay for those bullets!!! As a Christian I am committing sin by paying taxes.

I moved to the Florida Gulf Shore. It was my dream to fish and live on the water. I sold the boat, because the last thing I will be doing for the next three to five years is eat seafood from the gulf.

I feel pretty hopeless after learning all I have learned. I try to think of one good thing my country has done for her people. Not one good thing. Not one. Everything is for profit. Everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Without bees, food production, in gardens and fields will be reduced by about 75 - 80% here in the U.S. Of course, Monsantos crop, corn, pollinates by gravity and wind. They only stand to gain when the bees die. I'm sure they will deny that vehemently...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Great post,I have been keeping my eye on this for some time,I think I heard about this first from Linda Moulton howe and her reports on the bee deaths.So they've known about this for 2yrs and virtually done nothing about it.This is very disturbing seeing how the rammifacations are so great and effects EVERYONE!!!

S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

S&F! Great post! I signed both petitions listed on this thread.

I now have a bone to pick with Bayer. I found a list of Bayer products and looked to see how many of them I use.
Luckily none. Still will do everything I can to stay away from their products.

Here's the link:
www.bayer.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here in France over the next couple of weeks, many of the communes are having their annual "grass sowing" fêtes.

Local children run around fields scattering bags of long grass and wild flower seeds. It is for nature, pure and simple.

French farmers, although commercial in some ways, have said NO to a lot of the pesticides and chemicals that the agricultural authorities and big pharma have recommended. Good for them. It is mainly their families that take part in these fêtes.

Whole fields are sown and left uncultivated all year (but rotated with the crops annually) and not only is it a beautiful sight in full bloom but there is a certain pleasure in knowing that birds, bugs, bees and burrowers all have their own safe little heaven where they can enjoy life and in return, pollonate and help keep the natural balance and productivity of the surrounding area. It's maily grapevines round here but there is plenty of agriculture too.

Vive La France!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Bees love clover. Thats one way to help, imo.
I also think that I will never allow pesticides on my property again, and I have not in a decade.

I am willing to do whatever it takes, at this stage looking at a few weeds
before I can pull them is the least I can do. Back to the "weedeater".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join