It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Here. (Btw i'm being followed) + 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't think they need anything so sophisticated, a few disinfo agents on a forum like this, making threads or answering them can be useful. In any case if they are still following you the deal hasn't seemed to work.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You see how in depth you can write about my damn post?

Well ok, this sounds fun. Let's go ahead and do that.

For starters, any reasonable person who is capable of thought is going to question what your are posting. That is completely natural. Just taking someone at their word who says, "Trust me" is how people pay full price for junk cars, it is how young girls get pregnant, and it is how the gullible believe in fairy tales. Sorry but I am not going to trust you, and I am not going to believe what you posted just because you took the time to post it.

Now besides the whole "just trust me" angle which automatically raises red flags for me, we have this little gem...

the NWO has been following me. It's because they know I'm a Shaman, an important one.

With the whole," The NWO is following me" bit.. leads to believe you are paranoid, but then you go on to say you are a Shaman, not just any ol Shaman but an "important one". As if all other Shaman are beneath you some how. However, when you are questioned about being a Shaman, you then say...

I have to be truthful with you. I'm not exactly a Shaman, an official one, the likes of you describe as being part of a tribe of some sort.. But I am one. Kind of like a mercenary, he's not an official soldier, but he can still fight. He's just not 'apart of anything'.

Ok... so now the guy who said he was totally truthful and we should just take him at his word and trust him, has now just admitted he was not being completely truthful. Then goes on to say that he is "not exactly a Shaman". So again... you are either delusional or your making a pathetic attempt to hoax.

I'll say it again to remind you. One of the greatest powers the NWO has to make people not believe in them.
Now you keep pounding this point home, but I have yet to see anyone here say they did not believe in the NWO. I personally believe there are forced behind the scenes that manipulate events for a variety of reasons. I also believe there is an agenda to form a one world government. So in that sense, yes I believe in the NWO. What I do not believe is that anyone from such a group would follow you and heighten security at Buckingham Palace, just because you pumped a black man full of testosterone and he went out and got laid. Which by itself makes no sense to me how that is mind control to begin with.

From 1900-2011, your future may be garnered by the New World Order. Any Seer, Nostradamus can see metaphors of the future. The guy will see: A group of men controlling the masses. This does not mean it's applicable totally this way. In 2011-2012 the rules for the future can change. For example the rules can bend like: In 2011-2012 1 person will be able to change the rules for the future. He can see that there is 1 person changing the rules for the future, but he can't see beyond that. sorry, nobody can. not even the nwo or Nostradamus.

This is called delusional. Nothing you said here makes any sense at all and anything you can attempt to make sense out of, contradicts other things you say. Going back to your original post you say,

I said if the U.S was going to get nuked. Pick these places, Illinois the most, because I hate it the most. The NEXT day it became a law in illinois for all students in the whole state to pray for 15 seconds before class.

So let me get this straight. Your a Shaman who hates an entire state full of people and want it to be nuked, yet somehow because students say a prayer or have a moment of silence, that confirms that an area was nuked?

Of all these things have been done because the NWO has been watching me. HOW? This is how is brings in the 2012 part. When the 13th constellation became introduced a couple of days ago this opened a new periphery inside of the "reptiles". They are hidden. You can't see them. I can though. I can only see what they do for nano seconds.

So now the NWO is a bunch of reptiles? Not only are they reptiles, but no one on earth can see them but you, and you can see them cause you are "not exactly a Shaman". That is like me sitting here and telling you that there is an invisible plane parked in my yard. No one can see it but me, and I can only fly this plane cause I'm a pilot... an important one, but I am not exactly a pilot.

I am not even going to bother going through the rest of your ramblings. In all seriousness, you should really seek out the help of a professional. Find someone to talk to about the things your thinking. Maybe consider medication if the it suggested to you by a professional. In any event, I wish you luck and I really hope you do find some help.
edit on 22-1-2011 by MrWendal because: fixed tags

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sorry for the one liner but................check please!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Oh, I have had some problems with gangstalking also, and I happened across some interesting and useful information that you might be able to use, here ya go!

areyoutargeted.com...

www.davidicke.com...

hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This dude reminds me of erad3. We all know what happened there...

OPs...seriously...get some help. Your mind is playing tricks on you and without it, you endanger at the very minimum, yourself.
Do it for yourself...demand you will live a good and happy life. get yourself checked out in all earnest.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Now that you mention it...

It reminded me of him too. I read his other threads and I kept telling myself "this is going to be exposed as a hoax and the poster will somehow apologize and admit he's going to get help" but it didn't happen that way.

I'm also worried about his mental health, so please, OP, get professional help. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just concerned. Just go and talk to someone, see what they tell you. Maybe this is some sort of illness and you can get better and enjoy your life.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What are you talking about OP?...
edit on 23-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
this black dude used a GIANT SQUID?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of rubbish tossed up on forums.

This is rubbish. (I know, I know, ouch, but you know, deal with it fella)

Now what I can't figure out, is if the OP is putting out rubbish and knows that it's rubbish, or if he actually believes his own material.

I'm betting that it's the former.

If by chance you do actually buy into your "post", I just wanted to say (and I mean no offense) that I fear for your mental sanity. What's more is I do not think you are being followed, and I can guarantee you that a 15 second moment of silence being reinstated has nothing to do with you wishing for some form of (I don't even know..) .. "nuke retribution"...(well that's best I could describe it).

So yeah, probably time to tell mommy and daddy about your thoughts and get to a nice "talking doctor".

Mind you, I have nothing against a belief in the "New World Order", I'm just about certain(quite, actually) that we're all on a roller coaster ride to it as we speak.

But for most of us(yourself included, OP)humans, the people hard at work bringing about our new totalitarian experience, they frankly have better things to do than follow us around, and start moment of silence in schools to avert mental nuclear threats by self-styled "shaman(s)".

Be Well

X

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OP do you take any kinds of medication?

Seeing things that don't exist

Thinking you're being followed

Not laying out thoughts in a logical form

Thinking you're someone you're not

sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me. Get some help bud, don't be another erad
edit on 23-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The most important thing to know.... The OP asked for money otherwise he threatened to expose the NWO. This in itself is the only blame for such harrassments.

Now that we know that, can the OP see where he made his first mistake? That his own greed has caused him this grief?

This is the most important part because only a failed Shaman would do such a thing. It is time to apologize to the NWO and promise never to do that again; then the Shaman can walk the correct Path.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok. Going to reiterate this. But it needs to be done.

You have to believe me. Because i'm telling the complete truth.

Remember the other topic? (Btw I intended to be this in [snip] NWO FORUMS FOR A [snip] REASON).

[snip]. THIS [snip] IS PISSING ME OFF. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY FOLLOWING ME.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. I REVEALED MYSELF AND NOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME. I DID IT FOR FRIENDLY PURPOSES. I DID IT FOR GOOD INTENT. SINCE THEN, THEY'VE BEEN TRACKING ME ALL OVER.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU FOLKS THAT THE **********NWO REPTILE FOLK************** ARE TAILING ME. NOT LYING.

ONE OF THEIR SINGLE BEST TOOLS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE EACH OTHER BY THE NWO. AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S VERY POWERFUL. THIS "PSYCHOLOGY" IMPOSED.

anyway: like i said i'm a shaman - therefore i'm kind. i don't really care if you're following me. BUT.....................................................................................

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU: THIS IS A THREAT. YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN A CORNER. IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY SOON. I WILL DISPOSE OF YOUR LIKES SOON. YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS SORTS ITSELF OUT.

I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU ACTUALLY DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE. THEREFORE, I'M TREATING YOU THE SAME. YOU KNOW I CAN'T DIE OR WON'T DIE. YOU NEED ME.

.............SORRY YOU HAVE UNTIL MARCH, 31st, 2011 TO DELIVER REQUESTED.

edit on 23/1/11 by masqua because: Profanities removed

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Every time you reply to people on this thread you are destroying your credibility. And TYPING IN CAPS really annoys people and usually causes them to disregard everything you say and therefore prevents your ramblings from being understood by interested parties.

If you want people to take you seriously, then you have to stop behaving like a mental patient and put your message forward in an articulated and respectful manner. All that said, if you have been on medication and recently come off it, then you should really go and see your doctor.

Please take this post as it is intended...one crazy/mentally ill person (me) talking politely to another.

Rev

edit on 23/1/2011 by revmoofoo because: Can't type or spell!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Hey PaR3v ~ this is going to sound rather unusual, but I know exactly what you're talking about.

I too, have been down that part of the path. It's not easy dealing with that level of manifestation.

I'd love to talk to you one on one, if you're interested...via U2U if you'd like to avoid the standard insinuations that you and I are crazy, deluded and so forth.

I understand your anger and aggression - be careful, as it can even further isolate you from the proverbial herd, and make you an easier target for further attacks and manipulation.

Please contact me personally anytime if you'd like to discuss this in-depth with someone else who has been there and made it out alive.

(also - some bad news. Any promise of monetary compensation is merely a tactic to get you to perform for their amusement. The proverbial carrot on a string. If you want to make it out of that net, you're going to have to let that part of their illusion and lies go.)

I sincerely hope to hear from you soon - from one Initiate to another.

~GE

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

You sound more composed than the OP, so could YOU explain exactly what it is he/you are talking about?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Long story short, his Shamanic is being assailed with the Demonic.

Many times, a young novice to various schools of yogic/shamanic practice can inadvertently activate certain energies that open certain "portals" within themselves and suffer a phenomenon similar to the Western diagnosis of Psychosis.

If the novice is not under the guidance of a trained Elder/Guru/Teacher during these types of Awakenings, they can become lost in the assault of otherworldly knowledge and fall victim to what is commonly referred to as a Psychosis in the Westernized world.

I've been through this manifestation of Hell myself, and it has taken me a great deal of time to work through and sort out certain techniques and defenses against the internal mental assaults and unwanted insights.

I won't go in-depth with what I have been through here, as this thread is more about PaR3v's experience than that of my own - but I will say there are startling parallels in many aspects of his experience as with my own.

In my personal vein of study/practice - what he is dealing with is considered a Trial By Fire initiation...whereby the initiate is besieged with a host of inner and external archetypical manifestations in order to test his mental strength and endurance.

If he's dealing with the same "Reptilian Illuminati" I myself have done battle with, it is imperative that he understands that usual forms of self defense do not work - that a new path and course of action must arise in order to defeat the untouchable threat.

Matters of this nature are very sensitive - as the demonic forces can pull all sorts of tricks to their advantage - including overwhelming a person to the point of misguided action that can land someone in a hospital, a jail, or leave them dead if they fall victim to the taunting stimuli.

Sadly, I can understand why cases of this nature are difficult to deal with for many people....it's very difficult wanting to pull someone out of their personal experiences because it's uncomfortable or viewed as "crazy talk"...but to do so in the wrong manner or too quickly can be just as dangerous as intervening and restraining someone suffering from an Epileptic Seizure.

The path of Illumination can be a dangerous, harrowing journey -especially in the modern context.

I offer a selection from Joseph Campbell's "Myths to Live By" to help clarify this phenomenon further:
The Inward Journey

This essay is but one of the texts that helped me center my mind and re-evaluate what I was going through in both a modern Westernized View, as well as insight into various cultural explorations of such phenomena.

If PaR3v would like some assistance in transversing this realm and it's obstacles- I would be more than honored to help assist.

edit on 1/24/11 by GENERAL EYES because: added link

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
This thread has been nothing but a bundle of contradiction.

Possibly because he is being overwhelmed with his personal experiences and not writing this thread for "personal storytime"?

Ladies and Gentlemen - please refrain from continuing to insult and attack the OP because he/she isn't living up to your ideal of a wonderful and concise narrator of his/her ordeal.

If you have something constructive to add to this discussion, please do so - but continuing to parrot the same sentiments over and over ad infinum is not doing anyone any good.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinions - but really, how can you expect any additional insight or contribution with all these rude sentiments?

Be grateful you don't have to deal with the reality this member is going through.

The Grey Area is not a pecking ground where everyone is free to come out of the woodwork and beat down a member who is experiencing something counter to the norm.

If you have relevant questions or insight, disregard the previous lecture.
Thank you for you time and attentions in this matter.

GENERAL EYES
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join