It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good cop / BAD cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Some of you may think this should be added to an exsisting post, popular at the moment here on A.T.S.. But I feel this is important enough to start another thread to keep more refined focus on the biggest problem here, being the lack of "accountability". I provided a link(hopefully), to a website I just stumbled upon this am. This has story after story about ill mannered, police behavior. The outcome appears to be time and time again, despite the "animal like " behavior from these public employees...there is basically no accountabiity, thus no reason to modify their behavior. Seems many tend to overlook the obstruction taking place at the prosecutorial level, preventing true justice to prevail.
This "Obstruction of justice" is in my mind as evil blog.operation-nation.com... and harmful as the physical behavior exhibited by officers.blog.operation-nation.com...

Mod edit: Fixed post so link was properly placed.
edit on 22-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on January 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm getting a page not found on both of those links, mate.

Ahhh you have some extra words added to the ends of the links, after .aspx.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

I am sorry for that, as for some reason I am still trying to learn the right way to upload stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One of the stories was from a town not far from my hometown and described the police there perfectly. They are just the enforcer arm of the mayor judges and PA there who run the town like a mafia fief. I moved away years ago and still will not give details that can be traced back to me for fear of payback

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

I dont blame you for being so cautious, we know the saying...long arm of the law. Also, Thankyou for replying, as I am kinda new here and was really hoping to contribute something useful. In areas I am familiar with, prosecuting attoney's are elected officials, so removing or holding them accountable is more complicated. However I firmly believe, that with the right amount of exposure in forums like ATS, we could help champion some kind of change. g.a.g.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
In my personal dictionary, there are only COP and bad COP......there is NO such thing as GOOD COP.

top topics

join