It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 41: Constitution Null and Void? Special Guest Tonight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
NEW TOPIC: Chemtrails.

We want YOU to call in for this!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Some how I can't see the chat room for the ats live. I'm listening to the show though.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LoL, sorry for my freeze in the call. Was under a different impression for some reason. I would love to jump in on a future show, but now the family is all home, so wouldnt be too quiet on my end
Anyways, thanks for the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I listened to some young-sounding dudes and one matron, Oh, and this British chap, with his quick wit. Those silly chemtrails, huh. Your hip-ness puts everything in perspective! (For someone, I guess, not me, but someone...) I'll bet your casual cool-ness could keep anymore polar ice from breaking away. It makes me want to voluntarily suggest an ats mass-dead-bird roast, with some keggers. It would be like being in a commercial! Dude! By the way, what is the purpose of this internet radio show of yours? Don't pick 'all of the above', cuz I meant that purely sarcastically.

edit on 22-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Well it's about 1030pm in the Central (twilight) zone, and I guess I picked up the rewind of the earlier 'live'? I listened to some young-sounding dudes and one matron, Oh, and this British chap, with his quick wit. Those silly chemtrails, huh. Your hip-ness puts everything in perspective! (For someone, I guess, not me, but someone...) I'll bet your casual cool-ness could keep anymore polar ice from breaking away. It makes me want to voluntarily suggest an ats mass-dead-bird roast, with some keggers. It would be like being in a commercial! Dude! By the way, what is the purpose of this internet radio show of yours? Don't pick 'all of the above', cuz I meant that purely sarcastically.

the show is on LIVE right now. though only about 10min left.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
9PM EST and 7PM Mountain. Sorry about that, I figured it would be about 1 hour. Now it's (near) 11pm for Mua. I only just came in on nearing the end of it then. I could only take a few minutes, then I had to turn it off. I'm glad I missed the part about the Constitution!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A very good show but I was forced to miss parts of it... Life called...

I posted a response in one of the original threads because it did answer a few of my questions.... the supreme court one

Thank you green for answering my questions and being nice.

Are you putting together a cheat sheet over what was covered and thread referenced...

thank you...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Good show. I caught the tail end of it. Well done.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for listening!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes, I tuned in for the very first time and I thought it was very good.

Do you have to get into the chat prior to the show starting? I missed the first half hour and couldn't get into the chat all I got was a gray screen.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Love your avatar.. lol

I do have a question over some things and one of them is over guest...

Have yalled tried to invite jesse ventura to speak on the show... answer questions... or a section like what jim marrs had....

Now I am hooked...

what station would you be on down 75/45 dallas to houston i am inbetween and would love to know what station...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure everyone would feel this way, but I'd like to make a constructive suggestion. It might be better to keep your program to an hour or two and then set it on replay. That way when we tune in, we can actually hear the show that's being advertised.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Great thread, I believe the United States has been infiltrated by the big corporations and banksters. Although the constitution has not yet been officially void, many members on ATS know the truth about the system. The constitution has been used as toilet paper for quite some time due to the treasonous ways of the so called "US Government".
edit on 23-1-2011 by AlphaD because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m By the way, what is the purpose of this internet radio show of yours?

Entertainment, information, discussion and a chance to review the topics on ATS on a live radio platform with the potential reach out to 100,000,000 people.

You should have called in with an opposing point of view - you'd have been more than welcome
I'm still looking for someone to actually prove something - anything in fact - about the chemtrail topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If it's proved, it's no longer a theory, correct?

How does this topic differ from others that abound on the board? Say 2012, 9/11, UFOs, aliens, or Nibiru? What's been proved about them?

And why the absolute derision and vehemence on this topic during last night's show? Rants during which nothing was proven either, I might add, when the mods offered their anecdotal stories and opinions and focused almost entirely on the more sensationalistic genocidal theory. I didn't get that at all.

edit on 1/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: added ufo's and aliens

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

We take callers on the show - if you didn't like what I was saying, you could have come on and presented a different point of view - you should have, you'd have been MORE than welcome, and we could have had a discussion about it.

Sorry, but not everyone believes everything. In that particular case no one in the studio bought the idea of chemtrails. We're not in the habit of playing devils advocate just for the sake of it.

Its an interactive live radio show, and we need you guys to interact with us - otherwise you are only going to hear the viewpoints of the people in the studio. We WANT you to come on and argue/discuss the points with us. You might teach us something, or come up with a point we hadn't considered, and it may happen the other way round.

If you want to rebut what we said, why not come on the show next week and do so? We can make time for that in our forward plan for the topics we discuss. Please let me know.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nef,

I apologize for not being clearer in my previous post. I was merely attempting to gain concurrence on the point that what you've said about proof, both in this thread here and on the show last night realistically applies to any conspiracy theory discussed on these boards.

If we can agree there, it might follow that we have a few non-issues in what you may have assumed (based on the bulk of your response to me) I was attempting to say.

Understood and obvious is that the chemtrail theory just happened to be the conspiracy topic selected for commentary last night. And no worries or disclaimers necessary here...it was abundantly clear that the opinions expressed by the moderators were their own and not those of ATS.

Understood and obvious that it goes without saying that not everyone believes everything. If that were the case there would be no ATS.

Also understood is that the staff is not in the habit of playing devils advocate just for the sake of it. That's up to the staff and is a matter of style. I'm sure the staff is aware of the pitfalls, ramification, and potential consequences of this style and did not mean to imply at all that it was expected for you to play devil's advocate.

And, yes, thank you. As a supporter and frequent listener of the show, I'm aware of the fact that I can call in. I hope to take advantage of this in the future.

But no, thank you, I did and do not wish to call in to debate these particular opinions and anecdotal stories. It is not a need of mine to convince anyone of anything, nor would it have been productive, added any value, or been the slightest bit interesting. We all have opinions, and while ours on this particular topic may or may not happen to differ slightly, this is not my issue with what transpired on the show.

To get to my point, my issue is twofold.

First, some of the opinions came across as ridicule, derision, and even anger and borderlined on outright insulting at times to those who might believe differently. This may well just be personalities I'm not accustomed to or may have been born out of ethusiasm and was probably not intentional. It also may well be true that even if the topic were different, the level of treatment and tone would not have been any different...that this treatment might well have been applied to any number or variety of theories that appear on the ATS boards. So, again, the topic is not the issue. However, the style may well be and might serve more to alienate posters and listeners, and while it might be entertaining to some it might not foster the spirit of productive and interesting discussion.

Second, to be honest, I found myself wondering why the standards for the show were apparently different than those for the boards. Topic aside again, the way a few of the broadcasted opinions were presented probably never would have been tolerated on the boards. It surprised me only because, given the standards of mutual respect and civility that are so strongly enforced and appreciated here at ATS, it didn't appear to me that these same standard was demonstrated on the air last night by the leaders of the board. Perhaps the broadcast world is different, but it seemed a bit hypocritical to me.

My most important statement of all here, even though it may well negate much of what I've said so far, is that I realize that upon one listen, I may be way, way, way off the mark. To that end, I am more than willing to listen to the segment again if it is made available as past shows have been. I am not thin-skinned or typically overly sensitive, but if upon listening to the segment another time or two, it seems that I misheard, focused improperly, or misinterpreted for whatever reason, you will have my deepest and most sincere apologies.

If my expressing this opinion here offends anyone or if anyone views it as being erroneous or off the mark, I do apologize. It is not an attack, and there is no need to get defensive. I only offer in the spirit of improvement and as constructive criticism, or at the very least, food for thought.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ********LUCIDITY********* I was certain it was not just me, even though a slew of complimentary,to-the-show posts, followed my own Highly-Snarky one. You put things so much better than I.

edit on 24-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Removed huge quote of the entire previous post.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have been noticing such a tone, seems to be a trend with new young (To me, young is --under-- 48) internet broacasters. Everyone wants to prioritze "entertainment" and "humor" so much. Because, there is not enough entertainment surrounding us. Huh.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We as one would/will not accept such blatant "terrorism." If "we" do I am not in the "we." This is retarded. I hate these types of discussions for one reason. The reason is... they will not bow to your decision to elect them but rather use the power of election to do what they do. They kill Native Americans, do we cry... No.
They enslave Africans, do we cry... No.
They Murder Iraqis, do we cry... No.

The next and last part of their obtrusive and violent life that delves into ours through thinly veiled lies is teaching those around us that we are more evolved than money and hate and property.

---

I have one main question. How can you live with yourself?

You use death as a platform to erect your art.

Those who are below, are abundant.

You are a murderer, especially considering that abundant energy is readily available.

How can you do this?

Imagine if you were those who suffer? ...only then would you calculate precise the needs of YOURSELF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join