It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is Chemtrail Awareness Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So how did all of you spend it? Any protests out there of airport, or flight schools or aircraft manufacturers? Did any of you stake out any airports and take photo of chemplanes??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Chemtrail awareness day? Wth are chemtrails? I had a cup of tea so far.....
edit on 22-1-2011 by ossminid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Everyday is chemtrail awareness for me, here in Northern CA.

I take the necessary steps to detox and boost my immune system.

Then I take the time to condition my body and calm the mind.

What do you skunkers know about discipline, the warrior mentality, or even being a man?

Some things are beyond our control, but the way we carry ourselves speaks volumes.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I had my family over and started the morning with coffee and pastries. We moved on to appetizers followed by a multi-course meal. After our gift exchange, we then loaded up a caravan and headed to the nearest military installation to demonstrate a peaceful protest. Thankfully it was a joint base with a civilian airport, so we can make our point to whomever those chemical trail deviants are.

We wrapped up the evening with cocktails around the fire and rehashed old stories of the good old days - prior to the standard operations of powered aircraft in the stratosphere. Good times.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Skunkers?

Who is a skunker?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I did as I do most days

However I'm still a believer in chemtrails, I have listened to both sides of the arguement scientific and emotional and I am still inclined to believe we are being sprayed.
And so whenever the opportunity presents itself, I take it..
British folks love to talk about the weather to break a silence, for me thats the opening to ask there opinion on the chemtrail theory. I don't need an awareness day to do this, I just need a random bod looking for a conversation. Peace

top topics

join