posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
Originally posted by zbeliever
Okay I need to make my avatar smaller...its on my whole page...Can you help?
No. You cannot use that avatar. You need to remove it.
Please read ATS Terms and Conditions of Use.
Avatar and Signature guidelines.
Erotic, Suggestive, Violent or Illegal Content
ATS and BTS is a diverse community with a mission to help people understand important issues from current events and history. Due to an evolution from
women in bathing suits to women wearing less while in suggestive poses that often detracts from the mission, the following content guidelines apply to
the content of both avatars and signatures:
1) No photos of persons wearing less than shirt-and-shorts.
2) No artwork (non-photo) of persons wearing less than bathing attire.
3) No persons, or links to persons in a sexually suggestive pose.
5) No persons engaged in what would be considered an obscene gesture.
6) No persons pointing weapons at the viewer of the image.
7) No images or links to images containing blood or gore.
8) No images or links to content containing people involved in an illegal act.
9) No images or links to images containing illegal objects.
10) No images that are taunting in nature toward any person or group of persons.
11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and