It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we might experience during the initial shift.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
You are sitting at the dinner table with your family, eating a satisfactory meal and enjoying conversation.  Suddenly, you feel the sensation of air coming out the top of your head, or an energy flowing out of it and pouring down your face.  The lights and colors become very bright and vivid.

You look at your wife to ask her if she feels the same sensation , when, suddenly, your fist clenches and all of your energy centers (chakras) fully energizes.   For some people, the root or sacral chakra opening will feel like anxiety on steroids! Others might feel the need to vomit continuously while others begin to cry and scream in response to all of the surfaced emotions coming from these energy centers.  Meanwhile, you begin to experience a type of sleep paralysis and your vision goes black.  You begin to panic and scream because you feel like you are dying and leaving your body.

Your thoughts will become audible in this darkness and your voice will sound like echoes in a cave.  For some people, this will be enough to convince them that they are dead. Some might physically die from this false realization. In fact MILLIONS will.  (FEMA coffins?). 

However, ALL OF US, will be in a coma-like state. Physically, our bodies will go numb and limp. Unfortunate for anyone who is driving a car or flying an airplane.  Possibly, your body might convulse and twitch as it responds to the sudden lack of 3rd dimensional consciousness.

Meanwhile, individually, we will be in both worlds, astral and physical. Now, for those people who have prepared for this event (astral travel, out of body preparation, opening their mind's eye) they might still panic for a few seconds, but they will stabilize fairly quickly to the new environment. For the rest, they might be convinced they have died and thus..... Die. Perhaps they might just be brain dead for a finite or infinite duration. For a great many, they will experience a virtual nightmare that is impossible to wake up from, they might willfully stop their hearts from beating.

Who ever survives this sudden plunge into Blindness and lack of body sensation or 3rd dimensional awareness, will experience their own unique journey into the astral plains. Third eyes might open to reveal the energy forms of the 4th dimension or higher (depending on your ability to perceive and your level of spiritual intelligence.).  

All of you, who are spiritually aware and prepared will go about your unique passage.

Quite possibly, we will all see or hear from our dead relatives, talking to us and comforting us as we wobble and stumble around in the astral realm of consciousness. Bless all of you who have already learned how to walk and fly in the astral realm, because you will be able to enjoy the experience.  

It's impossible, to describe what we will each experience at this point, since it is dependent on your spiritual intelligence. However for anybody who thinks they are going to grow old , laughing and saying 'I told you nothing would happen' you are in for quite a surprise. in fact, you may not survive the transition, or want to.

I believe there are already plans in place to deal with the fallen bodies that never reanimate. Perhaps none of us will ever come back to this realm of physicality again.  We may be re-enter our bodies to continue walking this earth while in both states of existence. Not sure...

I think what is important is what we will each experience consciously during these few days of darkness.

My advice for each and everyone of you is this. Settle your affairs while you still can. Clear your conscience, and open your heart energy center (feels like a second heartbeat). Think nothing but positive thought REGARDLESS of circumstance and learn to love your life and everything/everyone in it. 

Spiritual intelligence is what we all need from this day forward. Not logic, or limited and useless thinking. But spiritual intelligence, awareness and command of astral realms, both lower and higher 'heavens' is key.  Also, to avoid a plunge into eternal   Chaos and ultimately a hellish existence, it's important to learn how to shed your false self and to detach from your dependence on definable 3rd dimensional energies. To open your mind to impossibilities and expand your awareness of your spirit.

I have personally experienced an event similar to this, and it is enough to convince me to further my spiritual knowledge in preparation for this much LARGER and longer duration event.

You have nothing to lose in preparing for what is about to happen.  But there are just days left to bring yourself up to speed.  Forget about jobs and economy, ALL OF IT , will be nonexistent or irrelevant to the approaching times.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

My "friend" I WHANT WHAT YOU SMOKE TOO!
You can't be sure of what you say not even 0,1 %
And may I ask the "boldly question" WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REPTILIANS/DEVILS THAT LEAD US?
I have a big desire to see them dead or in big pains!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It happened to me once, and I wasn´t on drugs. I saw the walls and everything come alive and then I saw that everyone was me, my mom the weather man on tv and anyone on any channel i would turn to they were looking straight into me and saying 'I am you'. Telepathically. When this happened, I prayed to God to make it stop, it was too overwhelming, it stopped in about 10 minutes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

You should have put this in Dreams and Predictions. This sounds more like what you believe will happen, and less like something backed up by facts. Mainly because you haven't shown any prof.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

You argument is corny to say the least. You argue that there can't be proof, when people are asking for evidence. There is a huge difference between the two. It's this insipid weaseling that marks the so-called believers.

This is rather simple. The simplicity of the question is what is probably daunting to those that have taken this claim hook, line, and sinker.

How do you know if anything is happening? How will you know that the so-called "initial shift" has happened?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You have all been being conditioned for it slowly and when the big shift comes your mind will not be active and nature will take its place, your higher functioning intuition and instinct will be your guide. Much like you do not have to think about your breath, heartbeat, blood flow.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So how can I tell the difference between whatever you are talking about and indigestion, or whatever? Seriously, how can I tell that something is happening?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Have you ever experienced the sensation of 'falling' asleep? It happens fast and like a jolt of electric energy then you are back. When it happens in your waking hours only less of a jolt and more of a subtle shift, you know that you are being prepared.

In my innermost core, my inner temple, there is a story, true story which happened to me and with the experience was a little awakening, a samadhi which came instantaneously. It was the single most beautiful thing I have ever encountered, been blessed with.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Very fun post! reads like a fantasy novel

I don't see how you could be in the astral and physical at the same time unless the 2 merged with each other, otherwise it would require dual consciousness, and you wouldn't be existing in one reality but 2 separate ones at the same time. However, if it merged, and what we had instead was the attibutes and characteristics of the astral plane in our current reality then that would work, and not require dual consciousness. We would be able to do anything you can do in the astral plane, on this physical plane! such as fly, teleport, use telepathy, manifest something with your thoughts, and so on!

I don't believe it will be painful at all for anyone, and that everyone will experience it, everyone will move into this new reality or way of living. When I think about it, I get the idea that it will feel very much like rising to the surface of the water in a pool. It will feel like an uplifting sensation, a rising sensation. You will feel the water running down your face when you surface - so to speak.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

So this initial shift is nothing more than that? You seem to be telling me that it is so subtle that it's like falling asleep? I never get a jolt or anything like that when I fall asleep. The transition might be quick, but it is subtle when I fall asleep.

How would I tell the difference between this event and a normal nodding when I am tired and need to fall asleep?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Somehow this experience, if true, and there is supposed to be some kind of change in consciousness,,,will probably be attributed to the Christian concept of "the rapture." But, if so, then will not affect everybody.
edit on 15-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Just because you are not aware if does not mean it isn't happening, now I know that will annoy you but it's a fair enough response and relevant given the context.

so why arent you feeling it?...it might just be that you are not open enough, or it could be that you wont accept anything which isn't backed by scientific fact, or it may just be that you are a left brain, cynical, skeptic, - this is not a thread for scientific facts or proof, when will you realise this?

Answer me this - why is it you come onto the 2012 forums?

This is a genuine question sterio, please answer it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Just because you are not aware if does not mean it isn't happening ...

That is quite correct. So you are wrong to say that this would annoy me.

so why arent you feeling it?

In your follow up to this question you make the supposition that this is real. You provide some rather poor suggestions as to why myself and probably 99.9999% of the population does not notice something happening.

The answer of course is that nothing is happening and you are playing the part of the emperor in the "Emperor's New Clothes."

I have a very open mind, but I am not going to be deluded into thinking that something is happening without some evidence for it. There are lots of close minded people that claim that something is happening. They refuse to accept that nothing is a possibility.

What I am asking is how can I discern the difference between something happening and nothing happening. What is there that reveals a change? I think it's reasonable to ask such a question.

In recent posts it was suggested that I'd feel something on the order of falling asleep. Here is what the poster stated:

It happens fast and like a jolt of electric energy then you are back.

My response was that I do not feel this "jolt of electric energy" when I fall asleep. I want to know how I can tell the difference between falling asleep and this event. Is that wrong to ask? I have a feeling that you are a close n=minded individual that is unwilling to accept the possibility that nothing has happened. Be open to the possibility that something has happened and that something has not happened. Distinguish between the two and move forward.

That is an off topic question of no relevance to anything being discussed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That is an off topic question of no relevance to anything being discussed.

Actually it isn't off topic sterio my friend, it's very relevant in the context of this discussion - I guess you are just not ready to answer it...

you also say:

"In your follow up to this question you make the supposition that this is real. You provide some rather poor suggestions as to why myself and probably 99.9999% of the population does not notice something happening. "

that's not true, im talking about you specifically...how do I know this about you, I read your posts, especially the ones in this thread, which whilst veiled in a fairly civil way are nothing more than childish sneers

then you said:

"What I am asking is how can I discern the difference between something happening and nothing happening."

no you weren't, you were making snide remarks at the expense of other posters, and if you really were then see my preveous post with a few suggestions as to why you might not be aware of it

ok so then you come up with this:

"My response was that I do not feel this "jolt of electric energy" when I fall asleep. I want to know how I can tell the difference between falling asleep and this event. Is that wrong to ask?"

yes when it's not really a question but thinly veiled childish snipes - all a bit sad really sterio...now back to my question:

let me make it more relevant my left brained friend. You say it isnt happening, other people say it is - my question to you is this why come here and argue the toss if it isnt, like you say, happening?

now answer the question instead of misrepresenting and twisting what I said and lying about what you said

ill take that last bit out...
edit on 15-2-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I don't have a wife

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well it probably occurred when you were young. Many children are more sensitive to these types of 'adjustments' than adults, we are taught to be desensitized by most everything which comes from the intuitive side of our nature.

It has much less to do with falling asleep phenomena than the analogy I gave.

There is no clear cut answers for you because all your questions arise from the mind and this is going to go far beyond that. The mind can only create questions, like the mirror effect, it goes on and on.

Answers come from something much less tangible, yet as real as the beat of your heart which the mind can influence, but not control.

The shift will come not from the mental state but something beyond mind and the material state.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

My user name is stereologist. Please spell it correctly and in full.

It is a violation of ATS rules to solicit information about other users. Please respect the obligations you agreed to when you obtained an ATS account.

You say it isnt happening,

I have not stated that position.

other people say it is

That is correct.

my question to you is this why come here and argue the toss if it isnt, like you say, happening?

You are leading into a strawman argument. The question which I had hoped in previous posts to making agonizingly clear, was to ask how to tell if something is happening.

I notice you've made no effort to describe how to tell if this is happening. Is this because you are an extremely close minded individual that is unable to accept the possibility that nothing has happened?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

In other words, there is no evidence and this is faith based.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Well it probably occurred when you were young. Many children are more sensitive to these types of 'adjustments' than adults, we are taught to be desensitized by most everything which comes from the intuitive side of our nature.

It has much less to do with falling asleep phenomena than the analogy I gave.

There is no clear cut answers for you because all your questions arise from the mind and this is going to go far beyond that. The mind can only create questions, like the mirror effect, it goes on and on.

Answers come from something much less tangible, yet as real as the beat of your heart which the mind can influence, but not control.

The shift will come not from the mental state but something beyond mind and the material state.

I wish I could respond in such a mature way...much to learn hear i guess

interestingly I remember having these jolts as a child and more recently, in the past year or so it has happened again so I know what you mean. in fact I had something similar, although not a jolt as such, whilst meditating this morning...

So is it your understanding that these are related to what is happening now? If so what are they? you mention being prepared...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I notice you've made no effort to describe how to tell if this is happening. Is this because you are an extremely close minded individual that is unable to accept the possibility that nothing has happened?

The thing is sterio even if I did you would just dismiss it because you haven't felt it, or because you have no proof, which goes back to my original post - just because you cant feel it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Personally I do feel like things are changing, they certainly are for me and there are plenty of things that tell me things are changing, but it's personal, I feel them and I see them. Funny thing is a year ago I would have had a similar approach to this as you, just without the weird attitude and miss placed arrogance.

It is also worth adding here that I am totally open to the idea that it is just my personal experience with meditation/spirituality that might be causing me to think that all is changing, but im also quite open to the fact that it could be much more than that...I am on a journey sterio, a steep learning curve that is exciting and quite honestly amazing at times, but im open minded enough to let it unfold and not make any pre judged decisions quite yet.

I wish you luck on your journey sterio

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by antar

In other words, there is no evidence and this is faith based.

EVERYTHING is faith based. You have to have faith in scientific evidence as well. Faith is not always religious based. The words we use and how we perceive their meaning, greatly effects communication. Higher conscious communication is very difficult when using words. It can be as difficult as describing what love is, to each person it will interpret differently when read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join