It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we might experience during the initial shift.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You are sitting at the dinner table with your family, eating a satisfactory meal and enjoying conversation.  Suddenly, you feel the sensation of air coming out the top of your head, or an energy flowing out of it and pouring down your face.  The lights and colors become very bright and vivid.

You look at your wife to ask her if she feels the same sensation , when, suddenly, your fist clenches and all of your energy centers (chakras) fully energizes.   For some people, the root or sacral chakra opening will feel like anxiety on steroids! Others might feel the need to vomit continuously while others begin to cry and scream in response to all of the surfaced emotions coming from these energy centers.  Meanwhile, you begin to experience a type of sleep paralysis and your vision goes black.  You begin to panic and scream because you feel like you are dying and leaving your body.

Your thoughts will become audible in this darkness and your voice will sound like echoes in a cave.  For some people, this will be enough to convince them that they are dead. Some might physically die from this false realization. In fact MILLIONS will.  (FEMA coffins?). 

However, ALL OF US, will be in a coma-like state. Physically, our bodies will go numb and limp. Unfortunate for anyone who is driving a car or flying an airplane.  Possibly, your body might convulse and twitch as it responds to the sudden lack of 3rd dimensional consciousness.

Meanwhile, individually, we will be in both worlds, astral and physical. Now, for those people who have prepared for this event (astral travel, out of body preparation, opening their mind's eye) they might still panic for a few seconds, but they will stabilize fairly quickly to the new environment. For the rest, they might be convinced they have died and thus..... Die. Perhaps they might just be brain dead for a finite or infinite duration. For a great many, they will experience a virtual nightmare that is impossible to wake up from, they might willfully stop their hearts from beating.

Who ever survives this sudden plunge into Blindness and lack of body sensation or 3rd dimensional awareness, will experience their own unique journey into the astral plains. Third eyes might open to reveal the energy forms of the 4th dimension or higher (depending on your ability to perceive and your level of spiritual intelligence.).  

All of you, who are spiritually aware and prepared will go about your unique passage.

Quite possibly, we will all see or hear from our dead relatives, talking to us and comforting us as we wobble and stumble around in the astral realm of consciousness. Bless all of you who have already learned how to walk and fly in the astral realm, because you will be able to enjoy the experience.  

It's impossible, to describe what we will each experience at this point, since it is dependent on your spiritual intelligence. However for anybody who thinks they are going to grow old , laughing and saying 'I told you nothing would happen' you are in for quite a surprise. in fact, you may not survive the transition, or want to.

I believe there are already plans in place to deal with the fallen bodies that never reanimate. Perhaps none of us will ever come back to this realm of physicality again.  We may be re-enter our bodies to continue walking this earth while in both states of existence. Not sure...

I think what is important is what we will each experience consciously during these few days of darkness.

My advice for each and everyone of you is this. Settle your affairs while you still can. Clear your conscience, and open your heart energy center (feels like a second heartbeat). Think nothing but positive thought REGARDLESS of circumstance and learn to love your life and everything/everyone in it. 

Spiritual intelligence is what we all need from this day forward. Not logic, or limited and useless thinking. But spiritual intelligence, awareness and command of astral realms, both lower and higher 'heavens' is key.  Also, to avoid a plunge into eternal   Chaos and ultimately a hellish existence, it's important to learn how to shed your false self and to detach from your dependence on definable 3rd dimensional energies. To open your mind to impossibilities and expand your awareness of your spirit.

I have personally experienced an event similar to this, and it is enough to convince me to further my spiritual knowledge in preparation for this much LARGER and longer duration event.

You have nothing to lose in preparing for what is about to happen.  But there are just days left to bring yourself up to speed.  Forget about jobs and economy, ALL OF IT , will be nonexistent or irrelevant to the approaching times.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do you have a link for that, any proof whatsoever?

Or is it just a feeling?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

....What proof do you have of this actually happening?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Do you have a link for that, any proof whatsoever?

Or is it just a feeling?

No proof or link, just my personal experience of suddenly being thrown out of body and into blind darkness. This is just my belief expanded on my experiences thus far.
. I'm not sure if anything beyond the third dimension is provable in the 3rd. It's something that has to be experienced to be believed. Not to worry, we will all be experienced in these matters shortly!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So what makes you think its in a few days?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cool story bro, but if you're out traveling the astral planes, what will happen to you're paralyzed body on earth and why would there need to be fema coffins? Wouldn't federal employees also get plunged into the abyss too? I have to say, the sensation you describe is most likely the actual sensation of dying considering the release of '___' at death. If I start feeling that, I will assume I am having an anurism, stroke or heart attack.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Personally, I believe the shift will be something more mundane, yet still revolutionary. I don't think we're going to pop out of this place and emerge in to some foreign land. I think it'll be something more along the lines of an awakening of consciousness where we retain these bodies we are in however our genetic structure becomes altered in a way that we will give birth to a more advanced human race. Probably, I'm leaning more towards somewhat of an extraterrestrial intervention the likes of which we've never seen or been able to imagine. Extraterrestrials are more than just little green men. They are what the books have described as angels and demons. They emit love or fear in their presence. So to have these beings come down would be a world changing event all on its own. The reason they haven't yet is because, like i said, they emit vibrations of love (angel) or fear (demon), and if we were to be in their presence at the current time, it would be unbearable. Vibrations of love can be so intense that they are unbearable too. In the coming days, peace, love, and service will become the new way of life. That is, if we survive the shock.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson

So what makes you think its in a few days?

You might be able to confirm this from others with similar experiences, but as I raise my conscious level, my personal timeline, compresses to a pretty consistent degree between sessions. The excitement of 'something big coming' is getting larger exponentially with ever passing day. So I can say without a doubt, that something big is coming to ME very soon. I can only assume that the rest of the world is involved too.
. But exact times are impossible to perceive, at least at my level of awareness. This is all very new to me (two years).

And believe me, I read this from nowhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

As much as I want to believe in this, I can't drop everything and not do anything for a few days. I've done this a couple times already for other things predicted on this site (and by Stanley Fullham and Billy Meier), and its only getting me in worse and worse situations.

If it happens, it happens and I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not going to hold my breath anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Cool story bro, but if you're out traveling the astral planes, what will happen to you're paralyzed body on earth and why would there need to be fema coffins? Wouldn't federal employees also get plunged into the abyss too? I have to say, the sensation you describe is most likely the actual sensation of dying considering the release of '___' at death. If I start feeling that, I will assume I am having an anurism, stroke or heart attack.

Very true, that is why I theorized that a large number of people will simply scare themselves to death. We've plenty of words and labels fed to us that can trigger these emotional downward spirals to death. I think we have been psychologically conditioned to die from these triggers or definitions of Emotional/physical states.

As for our bodies during this transition, it is possible that during the minutes or years perceived within the astral realm, little time may actually pass here in the third dimension. It Is possible that our earthly bodies might go into a hibernation state for a few minutes awaiting the return of our fully realized consciousness. Meanwhile, days or years might pass in the perceived time passage within the 4th dimension.

In other words, we experience this entire astral journey and renewal with the infinite of the 4th, while only a few minutes may pass in the 3rd dimension level of consciousness. Does that make any sense?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That does make sense, actually. So does that mean time in the astral plane IS relevant to 3rd dimensional time?
What if someone decides to spend years in the astral plane? Or are going through some inner-journey to get out and it takes a lot longer than someone who is, say, more accustomed to it? Does that mean some bodies will be lifeless longer than others?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What, exactly, is supposed to cause this?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You forgot, "Granted, that's a worst case scenario".

And while we're on the subject, while you're out on the astral PLANE (not plain), can you pick me up a quart of ectoplasm. I'm low.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sounds like a great idea for a TV show.

Wait. Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OP, I think it's cool that you had this experience, I know exactly where you're coming from. However, just because you had this experience yourself, it doesn't mean it will apply to everyone else. I wonder if you came to some sort of understanding about it happening to all other people as well, and if yes, how did that happen exactly, or are you simply assuming it would be like that?

First of all, this forum is becoming a bit of a twilight zone for me. Every other day somebody starts a thread about something so personal to me, that I'm contemplating on, thinking it's my problem alone, only to find out so many other people experience the very same thing.

Ok the reason I say this is because one year ago I had this same experience you describe. To me it happened in my dream state. I was dreaming I was in the kitchen, minding my own thing, when all of a sudden I hit the ground and everything went completely dark. All I kept saying to myself was that ok, I'm dead, I'm actually dead. I started worrying whether my boyfriend had died as well, or maybe how worried he must be right now about my lifeless body on the kitchen floor...After going through the shock, and making my peace with my 'death', I started traveling through what seemed like outer space, and then into a wormhole (best way I can describe). The colors inside the wormhole were just incredible, and the speed I was traveling at was giving me the most intense feelings....the whole experience became too much to handle, I seemed to approach a vastness of light as far as I could tell, and that's when I woke up. Or so I thought. I woke up crying, my boyfriend came to me, and hugged me while I told him about the dream I had. Only to find out that I was still dreaming. Only then I woke up for real, crying, and my boyfriend came and hugged me...

The experience really shook me up to my very core, my only dying dream....but nothing of it ever made me think this was something that would happen to everybody, or something that would even happen to me at all....maybe it's just something else. Something strictlty personal, part of an awakening of sorts....

I also had very intense vivid dreams about wormholes opening up in front of me and me stepping into them, or repetitive dreams about giant spaceships covering the skies...that's why I'm thinking you can't know anything for sure....I do feel these were all more than just dreams...but I won't go around assuming it'll apply to everybody or make threads warning people about these things....I don't know....I'd love to talk about our similar experiences though....I'm very curious

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson

That does make sense, actually. So does that mean time in the astral plane IS relevant to 3rd dimensional time?
What if someone decides to spend years in the astral plane? Or are going through some inner-journey to get out and it takes a lot longer than someone who is, say, more accustomed to it? Does that mean some bodies will be lifeless longer than others?

It could be similar to our dreams, some dreams can last days or hours within the time of a single few hours of dreaming. If this is true, then some might be out for minutes or even days while in the Infiniti of the astral. This is assuming we come back at all. That's why I mentioned the FEMA coffins.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by starloveiai

Very interesting read! Your experience is eerily familiar to mine.  You asked a good question, what makes me think that everyone is going to feel it. Consider the similarity between dreams during a certain brainwave state, and that of the magnetic field around us which affect our brainwaves.  

The inactivity of our brains, which brings to the forefront, the subconscious experiences, might be a little taste of what might happen if our magnetic field were to drop all together

Our brains might shut off consciously when our brainwaves dissipate with the magnetic field around our brains.

I'm not an expert by any means, but it's something worth considering

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Definitely worth considering, and thanks for explaining that...but you still didn't tell me how this experience came about....and maybe something particularly related to the experience that would really make you think everybody would go through the same thing....maybe you don't feel comfortable sharing it all out in the open (i can't PM yet, a few messages short from it) but I'm genuinely interested to know how this all happened to you....you can probably understand why the curiosity

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starloveiai
Definitely worth considering, and thanks for explaining that...but you still didn't tell me how this experience came about....and maybe something particularly related to the experience that would really make you think everybody would go through the same thing....maybe you don't feel comfortable sharing it all out in the open (i can't PM yet, a few messages short from it) but I'm genuinely interested to know how this all happened to you....you can probably understand why the curiosity

I completely understand.
.  Its hard to put into words, the important elements I'm trying to communicate but I will try.   For the past couple years, I have been exploring with various altered states of being. However, it wasn't until I became involved in meditation and shamanism, did I come to realize the key to the afterlife.

Brought under the relentless torment of my ego self. Self built on incorrect perceived reality had to be realigned to truth, which is eternal spirit. 

Anyway, it became quite clear to me, through various painful sufferings, that I needed to voluntarily dissolve my self identity and my perceptions of reality all together.

However, I am highly untrained, so I sometimes venture too close to the dissolve point ( everyday, ego tries to rebuild itself and I melt it away through meditation) . When I reach these levels of absolutely void identity, I can see pictures, symbols and experience answers to virtually ALL of my existence, I've yet to uncover my exact purpose.

Anyway, it's when I am in these mental states, when I loose my grip and slip through the portal or the vortex of energy. Kind of like a vacuum sucking you inside out through a tube.

The sensations and emotional experiences I go through, is what I am reflecting on. The story I described is what happened to me a few days ago, while in a lucid state VERY close to the astral portal (which is getting closer).  The astral realm, is becoming easier and easier to slip into every day.  I assume that this realm is already starting to penetrate into our natural, conscious-state, realm. 

This, plus all of the increasing stories of similar experiences, brought me to the conclusion that this might be a universal event. 
I am starting to hear about our magnetosphere weakening, this synchronizes with the fact that I am finding it easier (exponentially) to enter into our sleep realm or 4th dimension. Is any one else seeing this as well?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That hit home with I. I haven't experienced that (at least not in the physical realm, but I've been learning a lot soul wise as I sleep so it could be there and just not remembering it). Any tips on how to get into that state through meditation? I've learnt lots but haven't been able to shatter my ego.. It's what's blocking me. Hard to explain but I know this but also don't know. I know this soul wise but cannot incorporate this into physical life for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join