It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government commits avian holocaust with mass poisoning of millions of birds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

maybe not exactly at this time but it has happened last year.
maybe the numbers are not as great but it did happen.
somedaywewillsleep.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

We must keep in mind that the Blackbirds usually join into large flocks for winter that can hold up to 100000 birds, and spend the season in middle America. The flocks often are a mixture of European starlings, common grackles, red-winged blackbirds and brown-headed cowbirds.

who knows what really happened but if they really were startled by the fireworks or something else and 5000 of them died from shock, 5000 on 100000 aint so bad.

what really makes me question all of this is all the large fish that was reported to have died in the Arkansas River, including New Year’s Day. Approximately 80 000 1000 00 dead freshwater drum were found along a stretch of 20 km of river.
I am pretty darn sure they did not hear that big boom or the fireworks.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article from 2009:

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — The black carcasses of starlings still pepper the snowy roads and lawns of central New Jersey's rural Griggstown community three days after federal officials used a pesticide to kill as many as 5,000 of the birds. Many residents Monday were still getting over their shock from the sudden spate of deaths. Some were unaware that the deaths resulted from an intentional culling and that the pesticide used was harmless to people and pets. "It was raining birds," said Franklin Township Mayor Brian Levine. "It got people a little anxious." The U.S. Department of Agriculture called local police last week and the Somerset County Health Department to warn them that a culling program was underway, but there was no notice that dead birds could fall from the sky, Levine said.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
I'm sorry but do we have the US government admitting that they are poisoning birds on purpose? Why on earth if they are doing this would they come clean? Makes no sense to me unless it's a distraction

The ONLY reason they are doing this (beginning with the Yankton SD bird die off) is to explain current AND future mass deaths in the US. I'm surprised it took them three weeks to come up with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Skydancer

What's really strange here is the original site is now missing...

It's not showing project "bye bye blackbird" now..hmmmm...

www.aphis.usda.gov...

check it out....
edit on 22-1-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

Don't worry, it will be back soon, all new and improved.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chad...

I understand pest management..no problem there..

It's just that no one was coming out and saying that until recently...

so it seemed a conspiracy to most of us while we were kept in the dark about what was really going on..

what i want to know is, how fast does it kill the birds..

you know..a lot of them just dropped dead on New Years Eve..

I thought we all had that night off..

CHECK.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's an interesting article from 2009:

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — The black carcasses of starlings still pepper the snowy roads and lawns of central New Jersey's rural Griggstown community three days after federal officials used a pesticide to kill as many as 5,000 of the birds. Many residents Monday were still getting over their shock from the sudden spate of deaths. Some were unaware that the deaths resulted from an intentional culling and that the pesticide used was harmless to people and pets. "It was raining birds," said Franklin Township Mayor Brian Levine. "It got people a little anxious." The U.S. Department of Agriculture called local police last week and the Somerset County Health Department to warn them that a culling program was underway, but there was no notice that dead birds could fall from the sky, Levine said.

www.usatoday.com...

You have got to actually read this stuff before you post it, you just shot yourself in the foot.
It is SOP for the good old USDA to alert local officials far in advance of any culling in the area, otherwise you'll end up with all kinds of crazy speculation by the natives. Some nut job will probably say it's armageddon and a panic will ensue until you get the media back in line.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
humans aren't especially evil, we're just like every other part of nature...minus our over sized brains.
It is natural for any species of plant/animal/anything to love itself and it's existence more than that of the co-inhabitants of it's environment. such big brains demand equally large spirits, we failed at being super-men and instead we are stupor-men.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

The pigeons are being used to create chicken dishes at Chinese restaurants. lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I know exactly what the article says.

I don't know why you think I've shot myself in the foot?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Farmers dont want the looney toons crows all over their corn.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I know exactly what the article says.

I don't know why you think I've shot myself in the foot?

I thought you were trying to prove the govt. was responsible for all the mass deaths of birds. If that was not your intention in posting the article I sincerely apologize.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blood Royal

I always thought that was cats!! I may be wrong though!!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks Soficrow..

nice links there..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Grackles and pigeons are just flying rats. They do more damage than most species of birds. Sometimes species need to be controlled. Cockroaches come to mind! Those danged Geese have cost towns millions for damage to spots fields and parks! I agree, this cold weather has helped with that problem!

Zindo
edit on 1/22/2011 by ZindoDoone because: add Geese

i was trying to find population info for geese, im sure i could get a worldwide total if i had more time, but regardless.

were talking around 2 million Canadian geese in the USA, the most numerous species. compared to 312 million estimated humans in the USA presently. so 156 people per goose, and we're supposed to believe that they're a "problem" ? get real.

in fact i think if we added the populations of every single species of goose, including domesticated geese raised on top of each other in chinese factories, humans would outnumber them by a significant fraction.

so if these creatures are flying rats, what the hell are we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join