It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government commits avian holocaust with mass poisoning of millions of birds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Two words: Cover up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Are we at the top of the food chain or are you just ignorant?

No need for insults that just tells me that your immature and your not worth having a discussion with however in this case I will let you off.

Yes I do pay taxes. Let's get this across a different way, would it be ok for native Indians to come to your town and kill you with everyone else there because you gave invaded there country, built buildings all over there beautiful landscape and are releasing deadly fumes into the atmosphere and killing the planet?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
lol, cover up!

I'm not seeing any big conspiracy here, the direct link is working fine, hell I've even found a state by state breakdown of funding for wildlife services.

www.aphis.usda.gov...

And a list of wildlife disease sampling.

www.aphis.usda.gov...

Hell a whole range of tables and summaries dating back to 1996.

www.aphis.usda.gov...

2008 is interesting because...

Blackbird and Starling Management

In compiling data for the 2008 blackbird and starling operational activities, WS for the first time used a new computer modeling method developed by its National Wildlife Research Center. The model was designed to more accurately estimate the number of birds removed at dairies, feedlots and staging areas with the avicide DRC-1339.

This new, improved estimation method reflects WS’ ongoing interest to ensure that the most accurate and complete program information is provided to the public, and to maximize transparency and accountability in its programs.

Bird species affected by WS’ newly-refined reporting procedures are: European starlings, red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, and grackles (3 species: boat-tailed, common, and great-tailed). In FY 2008, WS reported taking 4,210,411 individuals of these species, which is a 148% increase from those taken in 2007.

Three invasive birds (European starlings, English/house sparrows, and pigeons) and the blackbird group (blackbirds, grackles, cowbirds, crows, magpies) accounted for 90.6% of all animals lethally removed by WS during FY 2008.

I don't see any sign of a cover up, nor do I see anything more than pest management.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That's how it is chadwickus, starrrrrr lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chad...

I understand pest management..no problem there..

It's just that no one was coming out and saying that until recently...

so it seemed a conspiracy to most of us while we were kept in the dark about what was really going on..

what i want to know is, how fast does it kill the birds..

you know..a lot of them just dropped dead on New Years Eve..

I thought we all had that night off..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Maybe our governments want to create fear of the avian flu in order to better their control on the chicken business.
the reason why i think this is because British scientists have developed a new genetically modified 'superchicken' which they say does not spread bird flu.
article.wn.com...
beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com...

knowing it would not fly with the general population they would have to create fear and perhaps another worldwide false flag in order to make the world accept the new genetically modified chicken.

Killing millions of birds and saying they are infected or could spread the infection would be easy especially considering the money they would make if they controlled the 160,000 tons of chickens that is consumed every day, worldwide.

Just too weird that this new "chicken" (if you want to call it that) just made its apperance and now this??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Not sure about how DRC-1339 works or if it is related to the recent blackbird deaths.

Would be interesting to find out though, although I believe symptoms are known for DRC-1339.

edit on 22/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Another name for DRC-1339 is Starlicide in case you did not know, found a bit of information you might be interrested in.

en.wikipedia.org...
(i know its wikipedia but its still a good start)

I think that this has been happening for much longer than we think.
must agree with you i dont really think its a conspiracy unless more info comes about.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
USDA's "Wildlife Damage Management" operational activities.

www.aphis.usda.gov...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

Of course it's a conspiracy...

1000,000's of birds dropping dead in a 10 day period is just not right..

we know they have damage control and pest control..

but really..most in the same 10 days? c'mon..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

are you sure that this doesnt happen every year around the world but this is the first year its been looked into, recorded and the media involved?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

well...no...

actually I'm not sure..but...

do you remember hearing this last year at this time?

huh..me either....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Until it is proven that these birds died from a man made plot or the pursuit of an agenda to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose, i am not sure you can call it a conspiracy if it is not man made and done on purpose.

It could have everything to do with changes of the axes or other environmental effects.
If the powers that be are hiding information of the reasons behind it, then this would clearly be a conspiracy.
they clearly admit controlling them breeds of birds but i am not so sure they are the ones to be held accountable yet.

we sometimes have to agree to disagree.
What is a conspiracy to you, might just not be for me (yet)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

do you remember hearing this last year at this time? huh..me either....

thats my point

you didnt hear about it because this might be the first year its been looked into and reported by the media.

did you actually read my post?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

o.k... I'm cool with that my friend..

let's just see how this plays out...

link   
So far this is what we know for sure.

Nevermind that, this is what I suspect we will soon find out about all of this.

Now a word from our sponser.

link   
reply to post by simples

Of course i did...

did you actually read mine?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

yea i prob just took it the wrong way
or read it wrong

dont get me wrong its very strange and i think there might be something going on but the question i asked you is still at the back of my mind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

o.k. fair enough...

this time last year i personally do not recall any news of mass bird/fish/animal die offs...

in fact, in my 50 years of being on P earth..

this is the first i have ever heard of this...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

there has deffo been mass animal deaths in previos years maby not on this scale but it has happened, i will look fr evidence if you want but will be tomorrow its 2:45 am here so night night

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join