It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing in Russian Skies (photos) - January, 20 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to add this to the mixture for further consideration. I am NOT saying this is connected but.............this is from Stanley Fulham shortly upon his sudden death and PLEASE lest not forget the murder of John Wheeler former DOD commander whose murder is not only on the back burner but in back pages of the news now *sigh*

Here is some of what Stanley Fulham had to share with the world on Dec. 3, 2010...

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I just wanted to add this to the mixture for further consideration. I am NOT saying this is connected but.............this is from Stanley Fulham shortly upon his sudden death and PLEASE lest not forget the murder of John Wheeler former DOD commander whose murder is not only on the back burner but in back pages of the news now *sigh*

Here is some of what Stanley Fulham had to share with the world on Dec. 3, 2010...

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

Yes I remember reading that some where some time back in 2010, and I mentioned it here on the blog, I can't remember what I was talking about then, but it had something to do with disclosure or aliens revealing themselves to humanity.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My initial thought was that something was ripping through the sky. It looks like something pierced the sky and the "other" world was momentarily revealed. You could see the rip and the extreme light coming out of it like putting a 200 watt light in a box and pocking it with a knife.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2011 by shikori because: Double Post

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori

A video of a spectacular pyramidal UFO taken from the 20th story of a building in Moscow on January 18, 2011 may strengthen the fulfillment of a Dec. 3, 2010 prediction by now deceased former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham.
On Dec. 3, 2010, the now deceased Canadian former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham publicly wrote:
“In my last ‘Reading’ with the Transcendors on Tuesday, October 13th, 2010, the Transcendors advised me of the following predictions on the Pleiadian UFO displays:
“A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.
“B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.”
The Jan. 18. 2011 UFO sighting over Moscow is technically outside the time period mentioned in Mr. Fulham’s Dec. 3 statement. The second full week of January is the week of Jan. 10 – 16, 2011.
January 18, 2011 can be interpreted as falling two days outside this period that Mr. Fulham predicted “There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.”
Whether the January 18, 2011 UFO sighting can technically be included in UFO sightings to be evaluated as to whether the predicted showing of Pleiadian interdimensional ships of a hypothetical galactic governance council set out in Mr. Fulham’s book Challenges of Change is a matter for public debate and understanding.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Spectacular Jan 18, 2011 Moscow UFO part fulfillment of ET council’s prediction? - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

“In my last ‘Reading’ with the Transcendors on Tuesday, October 13th, 2010, the Transcendors advised me of the following predictions on the Pleiadian UFO displays:

The Alien ‘intervention process’ will provide a philosophical challenge to mankind as nothing else has ever done. It will challenge our most fundamental beliefs. Did Christ teach to this extraterrestrial world? Are they aware of Allah and his hatred for the heathens and infidels (which, of course, must include the aliens—they also have souls!). Do they have any religions?—or spiritualism?

The UFO ‘intervention process’ will have a major impact on the U.S. and Russian governments. This will be the catalyst that will break the “conspiracy of silence.”

UFOlogists can then divert their focus to the challenges the new alien technologies will bring to mankind.

Due to my declining health, this may be my last writing on this subject. In the meantime, I wish all my readers and ‘UFOlogist’ supporters the very best in their future work.” - Stanley A. Fulham, December 3rd, 2010

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The light glow looks like it's something on a magnetical field pattern emitted from the object. One of 'em cigar shaped ufo's I guess. We will NEVER KNOW, as usual.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Now the mayan elders predict that 2012 won't be the end of the world but rather the return of the men of wisdom/of the sky, or something of the sort. If Mr. Fulham's predictions are right it could correlate with the Mayan prediction. Also people throughout history have talked about people from the sky who came with great knowledge and other things of the sorts. Books taken from the bible particularly the book of Enoch speaks about strange contraptions, when he was taken to heaven, and his is not the only account of strange contraptions throughout ancient history. Funny enough there is a cut off point where communication between the beings of the sky seem to end, and when the world begins to advance. Could these be the ones spoken of by the Maya and Mr. Fullham?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've been around missiles and planes all my life. Never seen anything like that. Wow.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Awesome awesome pictures!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Great pictures.

Like others have said, I dont think its a missile or plane.

And I dont think its a 'secret' project by HAARP or any other agency or government because the photos and videos of the object(s) were taken at or near built up areas.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Maybe we're just a zoo for the highly developed aliens and they're doing tourist rides, checking around our silly errands.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Interesting...thanks for that. Learn something new every day

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Ben81
The magnetic shield of earth is failling caused by a bombardements of solar waves
you can even see an aurore boreal of green color .. very beautiful pictures

i dont think this is a missile

It's almost identical to the magnetosphere simulator photo. Weird!
www2.nict.go.jp...

I have often thought that in order to create a gravity shield a craft would have to replicate similar things to a planet, like the magnetosphere. Good observation

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Look`s like a new type of rocket launch, somehow plasma is used around main rocket to increase speed giving the flare effect. very cool

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Photos are night launches in Russia,

englishrussia.com...-34082

Great web sight by the way.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 23-1-2011 by Analyzing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I live in Florida and I've seen several rocket and space shuttle launches and by looking at the picture it's huge compared to space shuttle. It is not a missile, launches are visible for minutes. An astroid or debris would show
a glow from the heat, great picture!! I'll leave it to the experts

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I believe this is not ET's. It's a prototype? Russian Rocket.

The rocket clip was posted over at Project Avalon. From around 3:30 you see lovely glowy effect thing. (why do weapons of war allways look pretty before they blow your'e brains out? )

www.youtube.com...

Link to origional PA thread where i found the video of the rocket - projectavalon.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks kinda similar to the Norway Spiral observed back in 2009, which was thought to have been a Russian missile launch

edit on 23/1/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join