It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jugementday scenario showcase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Choose your poison, I made this thread to share my own natural human satisfactory for death and destruction.. If you got some jugementday ideas feel free to add.

When im having a very bad day, I think about these BIG problems that could happen, and then I can suddenly live a day more with my horrendious evil boss. Call it a relegion of worst case scenario, enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Death by Black hole

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) beneath the franco-Swiss border near Genevablack hole

Professor Dr. Otto E. Rossler, a German scientist is concerned that if a black hole is created at CERN and does not evaporate, it could shrink the earth to a centimeter in 50 months.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Death by Asteroid

Asteroid may Destroy Earth in 2036 - Scientists Ask for U.N. Help

An asteroid named Apophis has a 1 in 45,000 chance of striking Earth on April 13, 2036 and has shaken scientists to ask the UN for help in dealing with such an event.

www.shortnews.com...

Death by Polar Reversal

a catastrophic polar reversal a possibility

we will lose the magnetosphere and be exposed to deadly radiation from space. .

www.urban-astronomer.com...

Death by Robots

Out-of-control mini self-replicating robots would consume all of the matter on Earth in their endless quest to clone themselves

The U.S. military went into Iraq in 2003 with only a handful of unmanned systems in the air. We now have more than 7,000 drones in the force, including the famed Predator drone now gaining notoriety for its near-daily visits to Pakistan. Similarly, the invasion force that went into Iraq used no unmanned ground vehicles. The military now has more than 12,000 of them

www.slate.com...

Death by over-population

Would we kill each other over food, drink and space to live on ?

The global problem of overpopulation demands that we humans act responsibly. There are too many of us already, and we must not let our numbers grow even further beyond what Earth's resources can provide. If we want to keep our current standard of living, those who are able should take precautions.

www.helium.com...

An elite insider reveals all about the ultimate secret, the real agenda.....DEPOPULATION!!!!

Death by Nuke in face

There are over 20,000 nuclear weapons in the world today. If we experienced World War III, we would all be in danger of a global nuclear holocaust

Death by angry E.T

Basically they experiment on us for a while and then after they get bored with dissecting cows and various sexual investigations, they kill us all

edit on 22-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow S+F,Thanks,i really enjoyed them videos

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Out of all of those then Asteroids are definitely the most scary
1 because we know for certain that asteroids are real and 2. because we know there have been large globally devastating impacts before. So were kind of just playing the odds that a large one wont hit us before we work out a way to do something about it (if we do indeed ever work out a way to do something about it)

The pole shift is pretty certain too but the amount of devastation it would cause is very debatable

Edit to add
I'm not sure "judgement day" could apply to an asteroid though, they tend not to be that judgemental they just want yo to get out of their way
edit on 22-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I guess were in for a lot of fun

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The coming of Christ at the end of the age has been prophesied in the Bible and for centuries people have been awaiting this great event. What does the Bible really teach about the coming of Christ and how does it compare to the array of teachings abroad in the world today? amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thanks but i think we can rule that one out!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Great compilation of all of the worst case scenarios out there. I wonder if the "end" will be brought about by a major cataclysm like the ones above or could it be from several smaller, but no less disasterous, events. Something tells me that kind of thing would be more likely. An epidemic here, an eruption there, a couple of droughts and other natural disasters to through the world into chaos. Supply chains break down and services stop. Before you know it riots in the streets and cities on fire. Starvation and civil wars running out of control until we are plunged into a new dark age. I would say that is more probable in our lifetime than these worst cases but who really knows.

top topics

join