It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am back to explain a bit more about the Dulce Canyon facilities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Speaking of people explaining themselves, hey, doesn't Bill and Nancy have a dog named Moses? Are you Nancy?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Couldn't find this thread yesterday to reply. I assumed it had a T&C violation and would come back up if it got cleared. Glad to see it has.

Yep familiar with the NRO(s). I would imagine these fellows were not working in the NRO that likes its sensor gadgets.

Although I am sure they were supported by them.

Also, I loved your comment on Sandia.

So many never even realize it's sitting there.

But indeed it is.

X

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Speaking of people explaining themselves, hey, doesn't Bill and Nancy have a dog named Moses? Are you Nancy?

I assume you mean Bill and Nancy Birnes of UFO Magazine/UFO Hunters fame. Moses, who is now 14, would be mortified if he knew he was being compared to a lesser breed! No. My name is actually real and my first name is Michael. Neither one of us has been to Dulce! (Shamless attempt to get just slightly on topic!)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

I assume you mean Bill and Nancy Birnes of UFO Magazine/UFO Hunters fame. Moses, who is now 14, would be mortified if he knew he was being compared to a lesser breed! No. My name is actually real and my first name is Michael. Neither one of us has been to Dulce! (Shamless attempt to get just slightly on topic!)

k, Mich.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

First, I am completely unfamiliar with that facility.

Second, no it is not the primary storage facility related to Dulce Canyon from what my connections had told me.

Sorry I cannot be of any assistance in this case.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

It is probably not what you are particularly wanting, but this story will illustrate that when you perform basic scientific research, you never know where it can lead you.

In the early days, we had wanted to learn more about how the human body responds to micro-gravity. While there were several other supporting research findings, we had just had a mission where a radioisotope had been injected into the bloodstream of an astronaut while on-orbit. The data showed that there was a greater circulation effect than what we had thus far believed.

While planning how to gain more information, the best idea we came up with was to place Central Venous Pressure (CVP) lines into a couple of astronauts prior to launch, then record the physiological information for two days. Then, the CVP lines would be removed.

What we really wanted to know was how much of the physiological fluids shifts started at MECO (Main Engine Cut-Off - when the launch sequence was ended and the actual microgravitational portion of the mission began), and how much of the shifts developed more slowly. There were scientists that argued that as soon as microgravity was initiated, the shifts were immediate. There were other scientists who felt these shifts would be of a slow onset, as the body responded to all of the changes of microgravity.

We initially used two foreign astronauts, because they were just so pleased to be within the American space program to fly into space in the orbiter. So, about 4 hours prior to the opening of the launch window, the crew surgeon watched while two surgeons placed the CVP lines in through the antecubital spaces in the inside of the elbow. The two astronauts rode out to the launch complex, were placed into the orbiter and strapped in, then waited for the launch. Unfortunately, the launch failed to occur, so they went back to the Health Stabilization Unit, which was a specially prepared "hotel" for them to stay in at the NASA KSC Headquarters Building, created specifically to isolate the crews prior to launch activities. Once there, the CVP lines were removed, and the crews rested for the next day's launch attempt. The next day, the same thing happened. It wasn't until the sixth launch attempt before the crew actually launched into space. Afterward, the astronauts really complained that they had felt like pin-cushions because they had been stuck so many times.

BTW, the research had proved quite valuable, because it turned out that some of the fluid shifts actually took place even BEFORE the astronauts launched. Because they had laid on the backs for so long on the launch pad, the fluids shifts that we had previously thought were 100 % as the result of microgravity, began because of their reclining position being on their backs, with their legs in the air.

However, when the American astronauts protested being stuck with wires running into the opening of the right upper part of their heart on repeated occasions, there were engineers who felt some of the new types of external measuring equipment could provide the same type of information without having to have any internal wires or inserted leads. Sure enough, the engineers did develop a device that actually provided more information than we had previously hoped for. Later on, the contractor was able to create a scaled-down version of this device, then known as a Bio-Z, and I actually have one in my office today.

These fluids shifts are interesting, because fluid shifts from the lower portions of the body to the upper thorax, neck, face, and head. For female astronauts, since the breasts are on the upper half of the body, there is enlargement of the breasts' sizes. Some women actually appreciated this effect, while others, more well endowed, actually had enough swelling to experience discomfort. One particular astronaut took up a bikini top so she could have pictures taken of her in her "enhanced" condition. The fluid shifts also cause swelling in the nasal tissues, decreasing their sense of smell and taste, and producing increased amounts of snoring. One male astronaut snored so loudly, they made him move from the middeck to the upper flight deck, yet still snored so loudly that he disturbed the sleep of his crewmates. Upon coming back to Earth, NASA told him that if he didn't have a soft palate revision surgery that they would not allow him to go back up because of his snoring.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Thank you for making my pictures available to those who wish to view them.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

None of the above.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I am sorry you feel my information is b.s. Perhaps you can simply supply the information you know from your experiences.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Since you represent him or you’re his secretary, can I make an appointment with you to talk to him.
Can you tell the op the immortal came by, much appreciated, good job

So, no. I'm afraid not. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.

Trying to stop giggling.........

Very interesting posts and conversation. May not be the little green men that everyone so intensely wants, but very interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I am sorry you feel my information is b.s. Perhaps you can simply supply the information you know from your experiences.

He should have enough of them, given that his profile shows a birthdate in 1901......

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The key is knowing which fights to fight.

The original post was to re-direct the efforts of those looking for the true conspiracies by corroborating that this is not one of them. I certainly hope that by this time those "Dulce-hunters" can now at least look in some other directions to try to find the information they desire.

BTW, on one of the earlier "moon conspiracy" threads I commented on what Buzz Aldrin thought, and many called more "b.s." on me - again. With the picture of me with Buzz Aldrin, hopefully than can at least realize that I was - again - telling the TRUTH!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I looked at your media profile. Some great photos there.

I still think that you are one of the more credible sources of this type info on ATS, and
hope that you will continue to post more info as is possible. Thanks.

P. S. Although not related exactly to this thread, I was wondering if you would care to
comment on the report below:

er.jsc.nasa.gov...

I had heard about it, but it was not until just recently did I have a chance to read it in detail as released.

edit on 30-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sorry, Manta, but I can't open the link. Can you cut and paste? If I don't know something, I'll tell you. If I know something, and can tell you, I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Not sure why you are not able to open the link. It is a PDF file. Working ok for me...hmmmm?
Anyways it's 25 pages so can't really cut & paste here but it is the report is titled:
"Report of Air Force Research Regarding the Roswell Incident" and dated July of
1994. Again, it is nothing new, but I had only heard about it, never had seen the
complete release until recently. Although some of it seems logical, other parts seem
to have a duh factor built in, especially in the last part of the report.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

The Roswell Incident is a whole different subject, but is, strangely enough, slightly appropriate for some of the things we discussed in this thread. Again, like Dulce Canyon, it is not at all what people believe, while the explanations commonly known tend to fail for the same central reason. My father-in-law was in the 509th, and was on the weather plane for the Hiroshima mission. Still, no one in the 509th actually knew what was going on at that time, although their earlier bombing mission was the reason Dulce Canyon was eventually build. Still, the reason the Roswell Incident has NOT been properly explained is because the wrong thought processes have been involved. Nevertheless, that is not an issue I want to get involved with. Just out of curiousity, if it is an Air Force report, why is it on a NASA website? NASA is NOT part of the DoD.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ok thanks for that reply. As far as why an Air Force report was on a NASA site, I didn't think that was
unusual; and if you type in the words "air force", you get 6,338 results on their technical reports server located here: (lots of interesting items there by the way worth further research)

ntrs.nasa.gov...|all&Ntx=mode+matchall|mode%20matchall&Ntt=air+force|air%20force

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe the OP is who he says he is, a member of an elite group of people dedicated to their work in preserving their way of life. Fundamentally this is good isn't it?

So why are we suppose to find something outside of Dulce? Why push a person's eyes away but yet acknowledge a dreadful reality of what Dulce is or is not?

Love the pictures, may I say you are exemplary in every shape and form and you deserve every bit of what you want in this short life of ours. The gate we all seek does not open for us because we are looking at the wrong gate, well that is nice but I really do not want to save myself by such means.

I get a bad impression here, I really do, maybe you won't get to go through the Gate either and so you inadvertently feel that someone will open it for you. Sorry, those days are gone, we are almost done here and as scary as the world is it is what was created for us; surprisingly by those very dedicated individuals that believed in the common good of this Country. If you were fulfilled you would sit in your retirement and feel good, but you don't and you want to see this turn around. Sorry, the gate is not yours and you cannot have the key even if there is the odd chance someone really knows or can discover it.

Other than that I am in awe at your performance past and present! You are exemplary in every fashion, perhaps they should reconsider you as you are vying either for us or for them; either way in my eyes you are a winner and do not let anyone take that from you.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you, Greensage, but it is not in my nature to sit back and be satisfied with past accomplishments. I am getting older, but still able to use my knowledge and experience in a positive manner. Lacking other manners of doing so, perhaps this forum is a means to still do some good!

BTW, NASA is officially a civilian outfit, so it IS inappropriate for NASA to place a DoD/USAF report from their information base, if the DoD/USAF did not first make that public domain material.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

NASA and the USAF trade and share information all of the time. But if there is an Air Force report of a controversial nature, that the Air Force chose not to present to the public, THAT is what perks my ears up. If the USAF didn't want to report that info, it makes me very curious that NASA would choose to step in and present that data, which does not really involve their civilian agency. It would be even more inappropriate than the USAF presenting a Navy document, that the Navy had chosen not to release, when there were no direct issues with the USAF.

To me, that immediately makes me hesitant, and to question the report, even before I see it. Agencies usually brake protocols for only very specific reasons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join