It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am back to explain a bit more about the Dulce Canyon facilities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

schuler mentioned something else, in the post you responded to:

This is the best post-response I have ever received to a post, because this is a clear, accurate assessment.

...that made me think....

Dumb question, but have you (no details!!) found a way to protect yourself? Safe place, I mean....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by Truth1000

Dulce Canyon processes nuclear material in preparation for the production of nuclear warheads, and other nuclear devices. For the reasons I've mentioned earlier, it is a site highly unlikely to do anything but nuclear processessing.

I thought most of that was done at Pantex?

@ least it's entertaining...

Shhhhhh....We don't speak about Pantex here in Texas. It is also why the Amarillo airport makes you
open your vehicle trunk when entering the airport.....they don't want anyone taking any "free samples" on the plane with them.

edit on 27-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You might also mention Rocky Flats, but it doesn't change Dulce Canyon.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

With what I placed in my book, I am already in danger, this is actually much safer than publishing what I have already written. In fact, I recently decided the safest thing I can do is to have enough attention by enough people that if I suddenly "commit suicide," have a car wreck, or some other acute demise, that people know who I am and what I've done is my best defense. Since ATS is read world-wide, by all kinds of people, this is my safety net.

Plus, I do have notes for the next two books in places that cannot be detected by any electronic device, because it is too "low tech" and in multiple locations, in the possession of people they could not anticipate.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I had no idea we have so many facilities, sites, etc. both old and new in the U S
until I located this site:

www.prop1.org...

It was an eye opener.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Placed an order in tonight for your new book.
Can't wait to receive it and start reading.
edit on 27-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I recieved your private message, and I checked it out. You should be able to access the information mentioned. That is something I will try to figure out. I cannot copy or cut to transfer the photos.

If there are people who are well-versed with the mechanics of placing photographs into a thread or post, if they are NOT on the internet, please send me a PM to allow me to do this. Thanks.

If I could simply transfer the photos to this thread, it would probably answer you question, schuyler - sorry! It would also reassure a lot of other people who might be concerned if I have really done what I have said I have.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

This is part of what I've been trying to tell you guys. There are so many locations, all over the country and even in foreign countries, no one working with alien technology (as a simple example - not to designate I can confirm such sites or activities, IF they in fact did exist) would have to be bound to Area 51, Dulce Canyon, or any other location easily identified. Any government operation that wants to remain absolutely hidden, can find a site far more secure than any that are the typically popular ones. Most UFO advocates, etc, continue to worry about locations that are NOT the players they should be looking for. For general purposes, if the general public knows of a location or base, it is not of importance to purposes such as these.

The information and mis-information for Area 51 alone ties up so much interest that other sites go unsearched for entirely. Not matter how long you stand at the base of an oak tree, you will not get pecans from that tree!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I want to thank the moderators to have allowed this thread back. I feel this is an important source of information.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Another thing about Dulce Canyon is its close proximity to the Sandia National Labs, yet virturally no one goes off on what they are doing.

If you recall, a couple of years ago a Chinese worker at Sandia "lost" a classified laptop computer and the whole government went crazy. Why do you think that happened?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
I want to thank the moderators to have allowed this thread back. I feel this is an important source of information.

Hey that's great! Glad to see this thread was re-established

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
shumaker naval ammunition depot, have you ever heard of this facility, and what is stored there? and does this have anything to do with what is stored west of the mississppi?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Finally

Some reasonable information about Dulce.

Thanks Truth1000 for posting, I hope that you are safe during years to come. I send good thoughts your way.

A side note to the Dulce base, wasn't the alleged ET activity found not within the base itself, but during the construction of the base? Probably made up...but hey, interesting thought.

Also, is it possible that the base is a refinery, mine and processing facility all in one?

edit on 28-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I hope people don't judge this post off-topic as this has been part of the discussion. Getting to someone's pictures is not straightforward. You can't just go onto someone's profile and find the pictures. Here's the link to Truth's pics: media.abovetopsecret.com... Notice that the site is not ats, but media. You can then click on an album and see the pictures.

To the question, "How can I load something NOT on the Internet?" You can't. It has to be on the Internet somewhere. You can't direct load into a post. Think about it. The address would be your loal PC. You turn your PC off and the pic goes away. It has to be physically available on the Internet one way or another.

You can use the img tag (just click it above) and type in the URL. So if you have pictures elsewhere such as flickr or photobucket, you can grab the URL and paste it in here and it will appear. How you get the pic from your own pc to one of these sites varies, but usually allows you to browse your pc to grab the image.

If your pics are ALREADY on ATS, then click on the pic itself. Below the pic are three options. The last one is used to imbed a pic in a post. Just copy and paste that third option into your post and it will appear.

So what do we have? A young major with Buzz Aldrin, in a jet, about to board a helicopter, etc. So yeah, he was there. The real question is: How do we get from a NASA flight surgeon to the rest (edited because I might be stepping into T&C stuff)
edit on 1/28/2011 by schuyler because: T&C concerns

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Truth, you stated that you were a physician/flight surgeon. I hope this is not too off topic and if possible, without violating any ethical oaths, could you discuss any bizarre, unusual medical examinations that you took part in or have knowledge of? Was there anything that seemed to defy known medical explanation? Anything that went beyond known mainstream medicine?

Thank you,

Aggie Man

P.S., these questions are in reference to your time spent serving in a government capacity, not your private practice (assuming you have/had one).

edit on 28-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OH BOY ! so your going to feed less of the bs then the previous bs that was told to us huh?

If you really worked there or you still do,can you explain one thing and one thing only,well 2.

first,what was at duice before you all got there???????
And why is that such a big secret, why lie about that?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Truth1000, I feel that you are hinting towards a nuclear trading co-op between USA , Saudi Arabia, and China?

Is Wikileaks connected to this?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
OH BOY ! so your going to feed less of the bs then the previous bs that was told to us huh?

To what BS do you refer?

If you really worked there or you still do,can you explain one thing and one thing only,well 2.

You're not paying attention. He never said he worked there and he certainly does not now. He's a family practice physician in Oklahoma. Hello?

Before they 'all got there' Dulce was a desert, and that wasn't a secret. This whole thing seems nonsensical to me.

edit on 1/28/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

To what BS do you refer?

You're not paying attention. He never said he worked there and he certainly does not now. He's a family practice physician in Oklahoma. Hello?

Before they 'all got there' Dulce was a desert, and that wasn't a secret. This whole thing seems nonsensical to me.

edit on 1/28/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Since you represent him or you’re his secretary, can I make an appointment with you to talk to him.
Can you tell the op the immortal came by, much appreciated, good job

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Since you represent him or you’re his secretary, can I make an appointment with you to talk to him.
Can you tell the op the immortal came by, much appreciated, good job

Another brilliant post. Just curious as to what you meant since you did such an abysmal job explaining yourself. So, no. I'm afraid not. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join