It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am back to explain a bit more about the Dulce Canyon facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've told so much about this anyway, I might as well spill the beans.

Dulce Canyon processes nuclear material in preparation for the production of nuclear warheads, and other nuclear devices. For the reasons I've mentioned earlier, it is a site highly unlikely to do anything but nuclear processessing. The facility was built in a containment facility to limit any auxilary damage in case of a nuclear disaster. This is such a horrible possibility that only the most stupid of other directorates would co-locate there. This is why so very little is known about this facility, and why there may be much speculation, but there will never be any proof of aliens there, because no such operation exists at that site.

If you don't understand this explanation, I cannot help you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

..." .but there will never be any proof of aliens there, because no such operation exists at that site."

You indicated that nothing exists at that site. Are you aware of any other sites where EBE's may
exist, either now, or in the past here on Earth, and either living or deceased?
edit on 27-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is really close to getting me into some serious issues.

There are devices/craft that I have seen that had close characteristics of the traditional "flying saucers" and potential extraterrestrial technology. There is no way I can reveal where I witnessed these items, or from what locations they were brought to the location I was at when seeing any of this. One thing I can guarantee is that three of the sites involved are COMPLETELY unknown to even the general personnel in the DoD. Until I came in contact with the events, I had NO CLUE such locations existed, and I had previously done a LOT of classified work.

That is the only way I could answer that question. I apologize if that is not as detailed as you would desire, but you have to realize what you are asking for.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

That's ok. I appreciate your continued
responses.

What do you think of the conference in Saudia Arabia as discussed
here on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It severely smells of misinformation at best, and forgery at worst.

Think about it: if a group of businessmen/women had information on advanced technologies that could make billions, or even trillions, of dollars, would they openly share that information with competetors? I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank you for elaborating that was cool I dont want you to get yourself in to trouble because we do know that people with classified info are watched a little closer I really do believe u do know lots more than your sharing but thats up to you food for thought thanks buddy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I look at it this way if you think everyone is making stuff up youll never really learn anything yourself and that is stuipidity in its own right this info might be the tip of the iceberg on what he knows ill listen

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Although I don't appreciate Truth's often condescending tone of superiority, for the purposes of argument I'm going to take everything Truth says at face value and recognize he is under some serious constraints about what he can lawfully say. A Top Secret SCI clearance is a very big deal, and violating your security oath enough to attract attention can get you thrown in jail automatically. Indeed, one of the papers you signed says you waive the right to a trial and that is exactly what is going to happen to you. In other words, it's treason. There are those who want Patrick Manning shot, and all he did is expose some "Secret" cables along with a bunch that weren't even classified. "Secret," frankly, is no big deal. I've held a Secret clearance myself. "Secret" stuff by itself won't get you very far, but intelligence gathering is more searching for patterns than individual items and the patterns may give you some useful information. Top Secret SCI is a much bigger deal. It's not a joke; it's serious.

So Truth here is in a bit of a pickle. On the one hand for some reason he wants to set himself up as some sort of teacher to inform us ignorant plebians about some stuff he deems interesting and valuable, but he cannot violate his security oath. So anything directly in his pattern really can't be discussed except maybe in generalities. We have to admit that he's the guy who has to draw the line here, not us. Also, unless his entire personna here is a pack of lies (MD/officer, etc) he hasn't really gone overboard to disguise himself. Given what he has said, I think it would be pretty easy to find him and if I can, the DIS can. And given that the NSA tracks stuff like this, there's a good chance the DIS knows already.

Now, it's not as if Truth here can't be deceptive. If you look into his posts, one of his threads talks about an upcoming book his "friend" wrote. He wasn't treated very well on that thread as people accused him of shameless plugging. Indeed, his "friends" book turns out to be his. That seems a rather amateurish deception to me. He also seems unusually naive to me in places. he talks about "Bea Dalton" bookstores, for example. I had to laugh; has this guy never been in a mall? On the other hand, everything technical he has talked about that I also happen to know about from other sources is absolutely right on the money, no question. This is true whether he is talking about back tracking artillery shells to their source or what happens when an airplane hits the ground at high speed. I've either seen this stuff myself or gotten it from the horse's mouth. So where it matters, he's absolutely right.

So this begs the question in some ways because we have what he absolutely knows, then we have what he heard from someone else by "talking to generals" in conversations very much like this thread, when his sources were also being circumspect. In other words, he's not a fount of knowledge on all subjects and on several, he's working with hearsay as his source just as much as we are.

Now I think he's tickling the dragon's tail here and I question why he is doing this. If I were a DIS agent or similar and was of a benevolent mind, I would suggest Truth back off, and get out of here. The probability of bad stuff happening to him here far outweighs any good that would come to him or us from continuing.

Since I'm not a DIS agent, my personal point of view mirrors what many people have suggested on this thread. Cryptic comments don't insulate you from anything. Either say what you want to say or don't, but stop teasing us.
edit on 1/27/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
It severely smells of misinformation at best, and forgery at worst.

Think about it: if a group of businessmen/women had information on advanced technologies that could make billions, or even trillions, of dollars, would they openly share that information with competetors? I don't think so.

I have to say that I have been lurking on this thread since the start and it has been a wonderful ride so far.
I thank the OP for his/her ability to constantly return to this thread to address questions put forth.
The above quote struck me as the real deal, think about that one for a moment.
It is the same now with big Pharma and the trillions they make from one drug.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 27-1-2011 by Iwinder because: edit

edit on 27-1-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello friends.

Kennedy Space Center is also the location of an underwater craft testing facility. Atlantis is under the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Florida and their relics still have hypertime capabilities. Perfect place for joint USA and e. T. Resources

Also, Mayport is going nuclear in hopes of sucessfully harnessing Atlantis time trAvel and power capabilities.

Thus creating a fusion energy race of huge proportions. Mayport/Jacksonville will be bombed. John Titor is correct.

But we are on a new timeline due to the growth of the Christ consciousness, the events are pressed. Titor is still a young man in Florida at this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Is there an emoticon for facepalm? This is as good example as any of why Truth has problems with members of ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
reply to post by 9Cib27

Is there an emoticon for facepalm? This is as good example as any of why Truth has problems with members of ATS.

Actually I think it is a coded message, but not
sure exactly what is being translated......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What message? How can gibberish be coded?
For sure posts like that one can kill a thread, lets get back on the topic and learn or debate some more here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
What message? How can gibberish be coded?
For sure posts like that one can kill a thread, lets get back on the topic and learn or debate some more here.
Regards, Iwinder

Don't worry, Truth1000 is going to continue to respond
as he is able to do so, and as he has demonstrated previously
in this thread and others on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well if Dulce Canyon can be shut down in seconds or a second after an accident, and not be opened up for a couple of hundred years.........I will go with Bio Weapons for there.
I am no expert nor a very schooled person, but Nukes would be out of bounds for more than that time period considering that it is all confined to a small area and sealed up tight and if it is a large stockpile which it would be if it is a stockpile.

Just typing this made me pause and think........Christ I hope I am mistaken here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

This is the best post-response I have ever received to a post, because this is a clear, accurate assessment.

I will continue to respond, when I have something to add that I feel is important.

While I cannot specfically reveal a lot of the kind of information that so many really want, I can help by directing discussions, indicate which topics are junk and which ones are valid, and if this can be taken seriously, I can help to lead those who are serious toward information that you would be unlikely to discover on your own.

Are you up to it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Dulce Canyon processes nuclear material in preparation for the production of nuclear warheads, and other nuclear devices. For the reasons I've mentioned earlier, it is a site highly unlikely to do anything but nuclear processessing.

I thought most of that was done at Pantex?

@ least it's entertaining...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey Truth, just wanted to say thanks for replying to my inquiry and "throwing a bone" so to speak
I have read through the rest of the posts and think that indeed the tech that we have is quite fascinating. To be able to track enemy shells using advanced radar and blow those shells out of the sky mid-flight before they even land...awesome. I also respect your attempt at directing people in the right direction without possibly getting yourself into serious hot water by violating any kind of secrecy documents you may have had to agree to. I'll try to think of some questions I might have regarding such matters and will ask when I have a clear and concise specific direction I think you might lend some insight on. Thanks again mate!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

While I cannot specfically reveal a lot of the kind of information that so many really want, I can help by directing discussions, indicate which topics are junk and which ones are valid, and if this can be taken seriously, I can help to lead those who are serious toward information that you would be unlikely to discover on your own.

That sounds reasonable to me. I think we've already learned a bit about Dulce from this discussion that we ought to be able to apply elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

To elaborate a bit more on this last post.

The main reason everything at that site is underground is to have immediate isolation, should any serious event occur. The facility is made such that within seconds of a mishap, the entire site would be sealed off, to prevent the leak of any hazardous material to the outside world. Everyone inside would be lost, and that facility would probably never be opened for HUNDREDS of years. The nature of the facility is not just to maintain secrecy, but because of the very nature of what they do. It is NOT a joke or a light-hearted decision to work there, or to keep that location under its current security blanket.

I should have quoted this in my last post but here it is now.........It sounds more serious than your average Nukes.
Think Chernobyl and the cement sarcophagus and how it is falling apart already and nobody wants to go near it.
Now just imagine a huge stockpile of weapons piled god knows how high and they go off in one hell of a big boom.
Impossible to imagine that a instant sealing system would protect us (up top) at all.
I know I am Yapping here but I can't fathom anything under there but Bio Weapons.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join