It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am back to explain a bit more about the Dulce Canyon facilities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I've done that, it is just a pain trying to sift through the "fantasy" and the truth. Especially with no real proof as to which is which lol...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Hello, Im not asking for proof. I'm just asking you flat out.....is there alien life on earth that you know for a fact because of a personal experience. When you are just a happy housewife from a small town who has never personally seen a UFO, its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that the gov is working with aliens and has been for eons. If there is aliens here, are the the greys, the reptilians, what??? Thank you for hopefully a straight answer.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is purely my own personal opinion, based on years of official duties, discussing the matter with people from privates to generals to astronauts to theoretical physicists:

Yes, there is life that exists beyond this planet. There are many absolutely amazing things that we can do, that if the average person fully understood our "classified" resources would blow their mind, make them angry and paranoid, and amaze them to no end. However, with all of our capabilities, we cannot duplicate what other beings have historically demonstrated, This is what I believe.

This is NOT the defined position of the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, NASA, or any other official agency.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
This is purely my own personal opinion, based on years of official duties, discussing the matter with people from privates to generals to astronauts to theoretical physicists:

Yes, there is life that exists beyond this planet. There are many absolutely amazing things that we can do, that if the average person fully understood our "classified" resources would blow their mind, make them angry and paranoid, and amaze them to no end. However, with all of our capabilities, we cannot duplicate what other beings have historically demonstrated, This is what I believe.

This is NOT the defined position of the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, NASA, or any other official agency.

Thanks for your continued input into this topic. I think it is appreciated by those who are truly interested in knowing what is out there.

edit on 26-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OK. I accept the fact that you are not going to be indulging in the Dulce/Alien/Grey speculations that are often the core of ATS activities. That's actually refreshing. In fact, given compartmentalization, you may not know for sure. Although you've spent a career as an officer/physician associated with US space activities, that doesn't mean you've been given the launch codes, so to speak. But you've stated your personal opinion is that we do have lots of advanced capabilities that would startle the average citizen and make them angry and paranoid, presumably because we have not been told the truth. We've all heard some of this so your story corroborates quite nicely, but it leads me to a basic question I have wondered about for years.

If we've actually spent the trillion dollars and gotten ourself "advanced" in a secret sort of way and have these capabilities, what good are they? Presumably government/military funds "advanced capabilities" in pusuit of defense and foreign policy goals. In fact, I think it is fair to say that the overall goal of any military is to become invincible. That's even supported by the US Constitution. If we become invincible no other power can do us harm and we can go about the business of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Obviously we have not achieved that because in spite of our billion dollar advanced toys we can't protect ourselves from a suicide bomber with a few pounds of explosives strapped to his chest. But the point remains. What have we bought with these "advanced capabilities" if they are so secret we can't use them to achieve our foreign policy objectives? Or have we? i'm confused.

There are any number of speculative answers to this question. I'm sure we could all list many of them starting with, "Maybe it's because [insert your favorite conspiracy theory here]." Maybe, but I want to get beyond the speculative and to practical. Where's the beef and what's the point?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thank you for your response, do you think the 4th Space Control Squadron could have anything to do with the projects going on in Area 51, and or possibly in White Sands? www.peterson.af.mil...

For those who don't know which I am sure you did.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've been to sections of Peterson AFB, associated with my duties in Space Command. That included space surveillence, communications, SDI, satellite station-keeping, and naturally launch of manned and unmanned missions, and landings of manned missions.

I had several close friends who participated in classified operations with me after having worked at Area 51. I sincerely doubt the Space Operations had much of anything in common with Area 51. I also sincerely doubt that the Dulce Canyon facility had anything to do with the "Suspicious" operations at Area 51, although certain aspects are clearly linked to specific activities at Area 51 - but not in the manner most people would imagine.

Area 51 is WAY overblown. White Sands, Sandia National Laboratories, etc., are greatly under-valued by the average citizen. Then there are the "cutting edge" facilities that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

As to why we have these capabilities, when you don't know what they are, what they do, or how they are used, it is a bit difficult to understand how you can have such definite opinions of their value. Many advanced technologies are simply the stepping stone to reach even greater capabilities, that will then have functions of immense importance.

This is part of my personal frustration with many on this site. There are too many people who have EXTREME opinions on topics they completely fail to grasp. Then, if you try to enlighten them, while some are very grateful, others bitterly criticize anything felt to be derogatory to their pre-established opinions.

I gave a very straight-forward answer to someone who clearly was simply searching for information for the purpose of gaining information, and because it was such a breath of fresh air.

The statement about compartmentalization was both accurate and demonstrated acumen. Compartmentalization is as much of a hindrance as it is a support to operational security. There certainly could be a great deal of functions at Dulce Canyon that I would know nothing about. However, when you come in contact with those areas of the "most secure" sites, you recognize the difference from the other locations you travel. There are clues, even if they are negative clues.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Please allow me to be blunt. After reading your posts, and the continued claims that you have seen stuff that most people wouldn't even begin to understand, are you going to, at some point in this thread, explain in detail anything of which you have seen? Or continue to be extremely vague and dodgy about what you are trying to explain? I think you might find some on here who indeed can, and are willing to discuss in depth the myriad of things you claim to have been privy to.
Throw us a bone here mate!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

is NOT the defined position of the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, NASA, or any other official agency.

Gotcha. Not asking for the defined position of the U.S. Government, etc., I think we've heard their non-answers ad infinitum to ad nauseam.

Asking for your position.

I don't want this to turn into a bashing thread, as I think maybe some have in the past. I respect your research, your experiences and your opinions.

If it gets nasty, I PROMISE I'll use the alert button, much as I hate it, I'll use it at the first sign of trolling. So, Posters be advised. Slightest breach of T&C and I'll go for it.

So.

What do you think? I personally like the question by Magantice. Would you be willing to respond to her questions? Even a little?

Or, if I read your book, will I have answers?

Respectfully,
liw

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Hello, Im not asking for proof. I'm just asking you flat out.....is there alien life on earth that you know for a fact because of a personal experience. When you are just a happy housewife from a small town who has never personally seen a UFO, its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that the gov is working with aliens and has been for eons. If there is aliens here, are the the greys, the reptilians, what??? Thank you for hopefully a straight answer.

For your convenience................Magantice' post.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My frustration mirrors yours in that I can never get a straight answer, though I can't be sure because the answers are so obscure that I'm unsure if my questions are addressed or not. It's all this big game where someone who pretends to know something hints that if I just look around the corner over there (jerks head with an enigmatic smile) then, if I'm only SMART enough, I may learn something. And I don't like being categorized any more than anyone else does here. You're not the only intelligent guy in the universe.

Long time ago I thought the joke was funny. When I held a classified job I'd tell my daughter, "Sweetie, I could tell you what I do, but then I'd have to kill you." Ha ha. Funny. Then my kid grew up and got a job classified more highly than I ever had and she'd tell me, "Dad, I could tell you what I do, but then I'd have to kill you." Ha ha. Funny. OK, we all had our laugh. Well, the joke is over. It's no longer funny.

My objection stands. I can well understand the need to keep secrets. I really don't have a problem with that per se. We want to ferret out the truth because we think it might be relevant to our lives. Indeed, we paid for it. And if our Black Ops guys really are sitting on technology that could help the citizens of this planet, such as transportation, 'extended' travel, and energy sources, and they are not releasing it, then they will be condemned. If they are keeping these sorts of things secret, that is contemptible. THAT'S the criminal nature of this. They're using OUR treasure to build toys they won't share.

I don't remember who said it, but the phrase goes something like this: "Civilization is a race between technology and catastrophe." Well, we could use a dose of technology. Now. Meanwhile, without it, we're making idiotic decisions based on false science, such as this global warming fiasco which has the capability of absolutely killing our civilization based on false science.

There is certainly a place for theoretical research that 'might' lead somewhere, but you and I both know this is beyond theoretical It's practical techniology that is working, field-tested, and functional. If you can't turn this knowledge into a fleet that can give us a significant edge, you're wasting our time. (I mean the plural you. You, personally, and I have nothing to say about it. It angers me that we may have the cvapability of making significant changes that could benefit all of us, but 'we' are too obsessed with secrecy to make it happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not sure what kind of a bone you would like, but let's try this. When I was on my first assignment, we were one of three units to receive a new type of battlefield management tools. It was a phased array radar unit that used the Doppler principle to detect an artillery shell fired by the enemy. Within one second, it could track the warhead, and backtrack the arc to the site of where it was fired, accurate to within 10 meters. While the projectile was still in the air, the radar unit would feed the target coordinates into the local friendly artillery targeting computers, and a shell could be fired at the enemy artillery battery before their shell ever landed. For years, I could not discuss this capability, until it was shown and demonstrated on CNN during the Second Gulf War.

On one mission, I was on an electronics aircraft officially designated as a "weather" plane. Among other things that happened that deployment, when we tried to enter the airspace of South Africa, we were warned that our aircraft was denied entry. Then they told us that if we attempted to enter their airspace, we would be forced down, the aircraft confiscated, and the crew (us) would be held as "detained persons" - one level below prisoners of war. Needless to say, we did not "check the weather" of South Africa.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Let me try to do this another way.

First, while stationed with my Army unit in Europe, one of my additional duties was to be the senior medical officer for the divisional company in charge of NBC use, training, and detection. In that role I received specific, classified training in the forms of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical warfare our unit might experience if the Warsaw Pact invaded West Germany, and also those weapons that we would use in retaliation. While I know all of that material, I can never discuss it.

Since my brigade had two helicopter battalions that were part of the Rapid Deployment Forces during the Reagan days, and I was the only physician/flight surgeon for those units, when they went somewhere, I went somewhere. We supported some very classified work involving the Defense Intelligence Agency, other DoD outfits, and other agencies within the Federal government. One unit I dealt with on two occasions was so classified I still cannot say it in public, and they used false Delta Force IDs, fund cites, etc., so that when they traveleled, they would have access to anthing within the DoD units or support system, yet not have to reveal who they really were. Besides all of the classified operations we performed, while sitting around campfires at night, there is the opportunity to trade stories between people we know we can trust, because we're on the same classified missions together. Naturally, while I know this information, I cannot repeat it in public.

I hope this at least begins to explain why I cannot write about everything that I know, and why I am bound by so many rules, because of what I did. And none of this even includes what I did for NASA or the U.S. Air Force!

Does this help at all?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I appreciate your interest in my post, but your questions are the very ones I prefer to not respond to. Your viewpoint is obviously quite different from mine, and nothing I write will change your opinion. Therefore, it is a waste of my time and energy trying to alter your decided viewpoint.

There are NO FACTS that could be released that would change your mind, but I hope you have a nice day.

I am sure a lot of ATS'ers would like to hear your viewpoint on the Phil Schnieder story since the story is Dulce Canyon facility related. I don't see what is "obviously quite different" since your viewpoint hasn't even been given. I don't think anyone is looking for their opinion on the matter to be "changed" or "altered" but just looking for someone who claims to have better then average "knowledge" of the facility to give some insight on the issue.

Sometimes when "facts" are released it does change a persons mind and can change it for the better of the good. I think the majority of ATS'ers enjoy hearing the facts. If you have any regarding Phil Schnieder to share, please do, there are a lot of ears here willing to listen to those.

Just looking for a few different and 'new' bones about Dulce,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let me try to re-state what I have meant to say.

The operations at Dulce Canyon are extremely specific, and are NOT really amenable to having other types of operations co-located there. Therefore, there are NO UFO research or activities at Dulce Canyon. The precautions required for the materials handled at this site would make virtually any other operation not possible. For instance, if a terrible mishap occurred with materials at the site, ANY other operations would also be lost. Why spend HUGE sums of money on placing a project at a site that could be lost in a single day? If you were in charge of locating a secret project, would choose that site, or somewhere else that could be equally hidden from the public. This is why I believe what I believe.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
To elaborate a bit more on this last post.

The main reason everything at that site is underground is to have immediate isolation, should any serious event occur. The facility is made such that within seconds of a mishap, the entire site would be sealed off, to prevent the leak of any hazardous material to the outside world. Everyone inside would be lost, and that facility would probably never be opened for HUNDREDS of years. The nature of the facility is not just to maintain secrecy, but because of the very nature of what they do. It is NOT a joke or a light-hearted decision to work there, or to keep that location under its current security blanket.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

One unit I dealt with on two occasions was so classified I still cannot say it in public, and they used false Delta Force IDs...

Interesting statement. I too have known of fellows that operate in this manner. They use Delta Force(really any SOCOM related badge will do) creds, DOD, DOJ, etc. Whatever is needed to access resources that are mission critical. They also seem to be able to work on operations inside U.S. borders when the need arises, and that is certainly not typical of most ... military personnel.

You say you know what outfit they really worked for, but can you be sure?

I've heard ONI and NRO thrown around back in the day.

And I can't be sure either of those is indeed fact....

Similar sounding by chance?

Thanks for the comments, very interesting, looking into your book(soon to be series).

X

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good comments.

You do realize their were TWO NROs throughout the 1980s and 1990s, with significantly different mission statements?.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

To elaborate a bit more on this last post.

The main reason everything at that site is underground is to have immediate isolation, should any serious event occur. The facility is made such that within seconds of a mishap, the entire site would be sealed off, to prevent the leak of any hazardous material to the outside world. Everyone inside would be lost, and that facility would probably never be opened for HUNDREDS of years. The nature of the facility is not just to maintain secrecy, but because of the very nature of what they do. It is NOT a joke or a light-hearted decision to work there, or to keep that location under its current security blanket.

I get it... You're not saying that Dulce has aliens there, its simply a tech site with the need to be isolatable in the event of a catastrophic failure.
IMHO that leaves three options for what Dulce really is, if your data and observation are reliable:
1. Some kind of biological containment (weaponized biologicals or some other bio that can spread/infect/poison)
2. Some kind of very nasty chemical/nuclear containment (deep down lets you get away with reduced infrared/radiological signatures) done for research (maybe even generating new, stable elements like 115 or something else pretty exotic)
3. High energy research/implementation (most high-energy generation is pretty dirty anyway, or the byproducts are) for weapon or engine research.

Close or no cigar?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Truth you seem pretty smart if you are writing books and posting these threads it seems that you want to share some or your knowledge with us. Why not just make a fake name and go to the library or somewhere that you can post where you cant be tracked and tell us all that you know because your acting like your the one with all of the candy and were the kids that want it and your not sharing. Be nice and share something that will enlighten us all a little bit thats why we all love this site. By the way thanks for what you have given us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join