It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR
>>> Greetings Nano- Asscended masters,

If your an ascended master like I am... then you know... I am "Project 2012"... and this is my prediction...

THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SUPER BOWL...

Now to prove I can predict the future... (look at the time stamp that I posted this and TiVO where the game was)...

Also I know that DHS gave the Packers top secret info

GO-PACK-GO

This is my choice of how to see it

Mr X-Bowl

I GUESS I TOLD YOU SO

Mr X-Wins

P.S
May quantum peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the quantum green universe...

ON TOPIC... BECAUSE I AM THE TOPIC

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Just because some people wrote a book a few thousand years ago about God is not actual evidence of Gods existence. How is the belief in God any better or worse in a belief in the Roman Gods? Yet if you ask a Christian if they belief in Zeus they will think you are crazy Why is that crazy? Somebody wrote a book about them so it must me true.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Hadrian

There's zero evidence of anyone ever having ascended jack. On the other hand, there's near infinite evidence of charlatans and dupes.

Well, if you believe in an English Godman name of Jesus, I would say he must be an Ascended Master, and there were others too, like this man:
St. Germain There is at least some evidence for most thing people commonly talk about, to say "zero evidence seem like a cop out.

I don't know what an "English Godman" is, but no, I don't believe Jesus was divine, ascended nor a real person. Lots of people believe things ... but as I said, there's zero evidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

>>> Greetings Nano- Asscended masters,

If your an ascended master like I am... then you know... I am "Project 2012"... and this is my prediction...

THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SUPER BOWL...

Now to prove I can predict the future... (look at the time stamp that I posted this and TiVO where the game was)...

Also I know that DHS gave the Packers top secret info

GO-PACK-GO

This is my choice of how to see it

Mr X-Bowl

I GUESS I TOLD YOU SO

Mr X-Wins

P.S
May quantum peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the quantum green universe...

ON TOPIC... BECAUSE I AM THE TOPIC

>>> Funny thing you should say that... did you know that Nostradamus was an "ASSCENDED MASTER" too...
and he predicted that WW3 will be in the time of the GREEN... Hummmm
... let's pray to GOD not

Mr X has faith in the knowing

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
wow this is possibly the most polarised thread I have witnessed here...horrible

why are those who don't have the same views so aggressive in their responses? If you don't like the subject don't comment. The last bunch of posts seem to be written by school children intent on derailing the thread, haven't you all got school in the morning?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Because you do not share an opinion does not equate to the opinion being off-topic. Thanks for the consideration.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello OP.

Your ideas seem amazing, but where did this all come from? You have such specific knowledge of what you say will happen ( like the portals ). Where did u learn this?

...don't tell me it just "came" to you either, i wont buy that!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Because you do not share an opinion does not equate to the opinion being off-topic. Thanks for the consideration.

imnot saying it's off topic im just saying it's off...theres no need for posters to be rude

e2a: to reply to your comment, there's no evidence it isn't happening, it may just be that you are not aware of it (that's not a dig, rather a possibility)

edit on 23-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nice post. I have become more interested in this topic as time has passed and believe in an ascension process. I am not sure of the mechanics of it, however, your explanation of the reasons ring somewhat true. A lot of this information is George Kavassilas mixed with a few twists.

The perspective we have and share here in this current life, is one where we only know what is emphasized in the material and through a heavily controlled science. Either you get that or you don't. That doesn't really matter. That works well with the point of view of only remembering the events of this life. As others have testified to previous lives and traveling to other dimensions, that should be considered. You may not believe what they have to say or believe, but the reality is, that is no skin off your back.

Whether you believe in StarChild's post or not, is not ultimately consequential to you unless it was meant to be. The seemingly odd nature of it all is that it is grander and more strange than anyone can outright present and even more unlikely that others will pick up what was put down.

I don't think it would detriment anyone's life to be prepared for whatever, be it having a little food around, knowing how to survive a global event, or be it revisiting what makes you, you, and asking yourself if you are centered or not. If you don't see a need for any of this, then you are prepared as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
nothing will change us - we have to change

reply to post by jrmcleod

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You have no evidence I'm not the second coming of Jesus, yet you refuse to fully and completely accept my wisdom, which I would surmise you'd do were you to have the divine evidence.

Should we not use our brains to not believe every possibility that could ever exist in any situation? Life would be impossible to live if we didn't understand that a lot of things aren't worthy of consideration if there's no evidence of them.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Doubledutch I value your opinion and my intention is not to hurt anyones feelings but to make the point and draw attention to the fact that sometime's these forums attract the kind of people who could do better than placing their whole existence under someone else's opinion, some people make a good living from this via subscription on the internet by having people subscribe to thier idea's, what we dont want are people who may take it too literally and run around with guns shooting people (themselve's) and others in which case the purporters of these idea's should be held somewhat responsible unless it is made clear these posts are someone elses thoughts only.

Kudo's to the op as the op has eventually done that as the debate has accumulated some momentum.

I am glad you have a happy life, I have two children whom I love very much and a wife I love very much if this kind of belief makes you happy then stick with it, I will reiterate though that care needs to be taken when exposing people to ideas and beliefs who use it for justification to thier own ends as in joining a cult or committing some kind of atrocity.

Have you ever lost someone close to you because they had a belief, I have and that may give the impression of a depressed view but in reality a belief system is a belief system if one doesnt work then you adopt another and rewire or change the software, at the end of it all where does it get us, well to the same place, its the journey you choose that gets you there and no two people are alike,thank god for that.

I am glad you are successful and well done for being a director, I could also do the same thing if I register with company's house as a limited company and own shares in my company - not too belittle you or anyone else,but if it helps you with the stress of running a company then thats up to you its your choice and my choice is to question the belief in ascension and what drives people to consider such hope and to post and encourage the debate in order to raise awareness.

Now do you get my point?

I can chooose to have a depressed view depending on the situation in hand or I can walk around as happy as can be,it's my choice as it is yours.

I think I will give you a star.

Here is some love

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So you're telling me all I have to do to be in this ascension cult is to deny my critical thinking mindset, blindly follow naive absurdities, and deny the various catastrophes humanity is currently facing?!

Where do I sign up!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't quite understand why people would just reply to a thread to bash/ridicule someone it is totally un called for. Anyhow all opinions are welcome because indeed everyone is intitled to an opinion, no matter how hurtful they may be.

Just ignore them and move on if you are offended in anyway. I'm sure it will soon stop once they stop getting the attention they want. At the end of the day the OP was a beautiful post in which I resonate whole heartedly, yes you are welcome to bash, laugh and insult me if you wish as it has no affect on me.

Like I said, wonderful post, wonderful people(most anywayhow
). Now back to the post...My choice, from what I feel my path is to walk through the divine feminite gate but who knows... we will see when that day finally comes

Love, light & peace.
edit on 23/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by kalamatas
What about children? What about babies? What if parents are ready to ascend but kids are too young to know the difference? Do they get separated? What about people with down syndrome? What about an old person with dementia? Would people that can't consciously make a choice be left behind? Would kids who aren't quite able to understand "raising their vibration" be left behind? Where exactly are these "portals"? What if people can't physically get to the "portals"? What's the exact difference between the 4th and 5th dimension? Details make things a little more believable.
edit on 23-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

Basically, my opinion on your questions can kind of be summarised by the following. The choice of ascension is made by the soul, in my opinion it is not conscious in respect that you dont get to choose if you go higher or lower. The soul, after millions of incarnations is at the state it is, that frequency be it a healthy adult, child, elderly person with dimentia is irrespective because these are all physical states and the soul is not a physical state. You dont need to understand raising your vibration, it is done by simply being alive. The rate at which you raise your frequency is determined by your experiences and the imprints left on your soul.

With regards to the aspect of 'portal', i mean this in terms of a gateway between this dimension and the next. I believe the gateway betwen 3rd and 4th dimensions will be a world wide event that will surround the Earth as we pass thrugh the alignment. The same in my opinion will apply to the lower frequency.

The 4th dimension is a dimension that is mostly about hightened spiritual awareness. There is still a degree of physicality but being in spirit is also a choice, or a combination of the 2. A soul will be able to choose at will to 'appear' or 'reappear'.

The 5th dimension is a dimension with no physicality, rather its a dimension about further spiritualy development that is in the spirit form.

Souls that are higher in dimension can choose to incarnate into the physical in lower dimensins if they wish to experience, however, those at lower frequencies cant incarnate into higher frequencies until they are at this level. Souls who are at a higer frequency and choose to incarnate as a lower frequency being for whatever purpose then run the risk of lowering their souls frequency should they not achieve their goal, and repeating cycles again, those that succeed in achieving their goal of experience will raise their frequency even further.

To me, something doesn't seem right about that, if you are saying that we will be able to choose to move through a "portal". If a kid's vibration isn't that of the parents, do you think they are going to leave them behind? And if the kid's vibration is above the parent's are they just going to disappear? And then who takes care of them on the other side. That seems it would be a distressing situation either way, and not some airy fairy beautiful transition. It simply doesn't make sense, or the only people going there are those that are totally detached from family relationships or don't have kids.

While the whole premise sounds fantastic, it just makes no sense when you look at it in terms like this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The mass ascension serves the soul and the Earth, the soul ascends as does the Earth, both do it together.
reply to post by jrmcleod

I ask again, on whose authority are these assertions made?

Let me put it this way.

Any kind of public prediction of imminent global cataclysm, if containing enough vague believable elements, will inevitably attract a following.

Whatever the personal motivations and perceptions of these followers, it is undeniable that many who hear and believe will feel a sense of helplessness and impending doom. This is a very ripe field of fear ready for harvesting by any people, beings, or entities who wish to use it for their own gain.

It is encumbent on each person to prepare for their own certain individual death according to their belief, but this promotion of a mass extinction, or euphemistic mass ascension, sets off my inner alarms and concerns for the hidden dangers possibly awaiting these followers, both in this world and the next dimension.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why talk of authority? Does one need to have authority to believe?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

If you're referring to me, then you must surely be blind. Included in the "bashing" is a humorous view of the idiocies displayed in the OP. It's a way of attempting to bring about levity, while also being critical of irrational views.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by David291

If you're referring to me, then you must surely be blind. Included in the "bashing" is a humorous view of the idiocies displayed in the OP. It's a way of attempting to bring about levity, while also being critical of irrational views.

Peace.

That would have been an ok statement, had you added at the very end

imho

You obviously have a ways to go, but we're with you all the way, no worries, it's all good.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Greetings friends, I greet you in the love/light of the One Infinite Creator. I'll share a poem I finished recently, it seems pertinent to this thread.

\\\

I experience myself as the creator
a shade brighter than yesterday
full culmination

all days have been ordained plainly
in plane view is where i sit hidden
he is risen when the prison closes in

pick me out
choose wisely
the fruit of knowledge has been bruised slightly

taking a step back collapsed the density
pensive entity back tracked the passage
adroitly poignant voyage destroyed kid 60

lets expand out from the center remember?
defend the sentient pinnacle
expend the penitent principle

who seeks the water of everlasting light
who washes his wounds in the blood of the money
who takes up with the wicked and deceitful
who urges his brothers to bandage the damaged
who unifies all fields in a single meaning
who exploits distorts subverts purpose

which logos is the most appropriate?

who burns the nefarious heretic in the name of GOD
who lights a candle and brandishes it in the darkness
who makes friends with the wise and compassionate