It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Current existence is a training for souls

Both good and bad things happen to assist in soul development

Understanding this is the purpose and the key to ascend

Those that do not understand, keep trying until they do (reincarnation)

Once ascended your purpose changes, you are out of training

A new purpose begins, a new process of ascension begins

Source: Ascension For Dummies 2012

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Are the ascention and rapture ideas ways of escaping this mortal coil or brought on by the wish of being able to exit this existance safely into a another realm of perfection (Heaven, Nirvana, whatever).

Instead of having to drudge through this life and deal with all it's heaven and hells of being a physical being?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It's nothing more than the desire to be able to explore infinite possibilities rather than being constrained to one forever. Both positive and negative, though given the restrictedness of our current sitation... most people focus on the infinite number of positive experience they would like to explore.

Of course the natural outcome of that is that eventually the "negative" experiences will be viewed as a positive and we'll find ourselves right back here again. Different but repeating the same pattern as the contrast from the "always wonderful" will in and of itself be "wonderful".

There are things people consider "painful" that given the right circumstance are actually pure pleasure. Pure flawlessness can create the right circumstance to want to experience "flaws"... though of course when understood fully one realizes that you never left pure flawlessness... you simply chose to experience flawless flaws. That's where we are now, but we don't have to stay here forever.

Slogging through the daily grind is part of the thrill we wanted to experience, just like an athlete may come to hate training some days, but ultimately grow stronger in their pursuit of increasing their capacity for experience in their chosen interest.

Namaste.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Ascension is available at anytime, the difference is that come 2012 the portals will open allowing a mass ascention to take place. If you choose not to enter it and manage to survive the coming cataclysmic events post2012 you can still ascend provided you have the necessary frequency and vibrational state. The option will be there for people to enter the portals and ascend without the cataclysm that will take place. Some will choose to experience that, some wont.

This is the part right here that I have so many questions and confusion!

OP, if you or anyone else can please clarify how this rapture-like mass ascension is thought to play out? Is this sort of like the Christian end of world scenerio when people wake up one morning and find friends, family, co workers simply vanished, body and all?

Or is this supposed to play out by enmass with either WW3 nuclear cataclysm, worldwide earthquake, flipping of poles, etc. scenerio and some won't have to experience a physical death and painlessly leave their bodies and go into spirit?

Is this a one time event corresponding with the Age of Aquarius or do you think, civilizations before us in which there were advanced civilizations in the past (like Atlantis, Sumerians, etc.) also had a rapture-like event pointing toward a more cyclic nature of the evolution of the human race as a whole?

One other question, do you feel an extra terrestral guidance in this is going play a part before the cataclysms? Possibly like an emergency evacuation just before the SHTF or during?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I am pretty sure I would not choose this...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

What is your view of an ascension? What takes place? What is the purpose? Do you think that the sun has anything to do with it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

Ask yourself this question? What is the soul? What kind of manifestation is it? Where must it return. Why is the understanding of it so nebulous? Answer these questions and you will understand.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

In my opinion the ascension is a planned journey. One has to work towards it daily. It doesn't just happen. Not say that it won't happen to some who have their heart and mind in the right place.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannibalisticZombie
How could I raise my vibrational frequency so I can ascend?

Raising your vibrational frequencies is easy, it's just expense of all those AA batteries that's a problem.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That's what's great about being bounded infinity. You don't have to choose that. You get to choose whatever you like. If you like where you are right now... then stick with it! If you want to change... then change it! They are all viable, none right or wrong except as you choose to define right/wrong.

"Ascension" is more like deciding to leave college to move into the working world. Or from another vantage point... like leaving the working world to retire. Really up to the individual and their current situation, experience, and desires.

Namaste!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

That's what's great about being bounded infinity. You don't have to choose that. You get to choose whatever you like. If you like where you are right now... then stick with it! If you want to change... then change it! They are all viable, none right or wrong except as you choose to define right/wrong.

"Ascension" is more like deciding to leave college to move into the working world. Or from another vantage point... like leaving the working world to retire. Really up to the individual and their current situation, experience, and desires.

Namaste!

Ok so you have chosen? Yet you still are on this plane of existance? I don't get it. I want to believe I really do, but to me Ascention it is the New Age answer to the Rapture. That or yet another dodge and shuffle to keep us occupied thinking about change, hoping for it, wishing for it, dreaming of it, instead of acting on it!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes I have chosen, and yes I am still here.

It's a very... shall I say challenging consciousness field to navigate... but it all comes down to *really* understanding who you are and where you are at.

I have found myself on the precipice of just *poof* vanishing from here. But every time I do... my "attachments" as the Buddhists would describe, draw me back. Originally I was frustrated by this, then I accepted the truth of them... and thus began to be able to start *consciously* modifying my circumstances and reactions to explore these attachments. I found that some of them I am truly not ready to move beyond yet... there is more to explore or more that I'm afraid of leaving behind or opening up.

It's very surreal... I can't describe it. It's purely experiential... like a joke that either you "get it" or you don't. Except there is NO reason to look "down" on a person who isn't wanting/ready to "get it" yet. Myself included. I see it... but I haven't fully reached for it. Why? I know some of the reasons, but not all of them. It has opened an entirely new way of perception that has both always been there, yet is almost magically new.

I know I am ready to "graduate" if you will... however I also know I'm wanting to "finish out the school year" even if it gets frustrating or painful at times.

Namaste.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would like to believe ascension is a reality that will come to pass, but where did the idea of ascension even come from? The more research I do on it, the more it seems to be some sort of con job, made up by new age con artists. I usually have an open mind about pretty much anything, but this specific subject has exhausted me. Everything about it revolves around false hope. Lots of predictions that don't come true. Empty promises. But I and others keep coming back for more because the reality we live in SUCKS. So of course, we'd like to believe in it... but when 2012 comes and goes, what then? Shall I finally slit my wrists and be done with it? Maybe.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thank you. Good, and informative post. I too am one of the "aware ones" in here, and I am too feeling the effects, such as rising slightly out of the body on occasion, and a feeling of dislocation from normal reality. I also know many do not know, and do not wish to, so expect a lot of incoming flak.
I tried to flag and star you, but could not. "Not allowed to rate this post," it reported.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ascention has always rung true with me as well. I truely hope it does happen with all my heart

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i 100% believe that we will be ascending but what i dont believe is all the dates that are given out i know 2012 has a lot of stigma attatched to it right or wrong, so i will waait and see on this one

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It sounds to me god has answered your prayers and may have not been that exact moment but it seems to have come from the unlikeliest person your son and does choose those you least expect. He answered your prayers and I know in your heart you will likely dismiss this but I hope you don't. That would explain your son not knowing where it came from and the sudden urge to heal you friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The ascention is underway, it will climax in 2012 and then it will be over.

You know what it means if you're wrong? It means you're a false prophet, and if you do anything it will be descension not ascension for leading people astray.

Something for you to think about.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

A difficult question but answerable. There will always be dark forces acting against light forces, these dark forces are a result of the light forces and vice versa, without lies there is no truth and vice versa. What needs to be remembered though is that just because someone does something that is percieved as bad in the eyes of society, it is indeed an action that will always have an effect that is positive to a certain degree, so it is cause and effect.

For instance, many will think that President Bush will not ascend because he has done so many attrocities, yet how many people has he also liberated from the constraints or westernisation? How many people have opened up spiritually because of his actions? Millions have!

His soul needs to do what yours does, however, its the experience that is gained thats important. No human can tell what that experience is, we can try to deduce it but cant truley find out.

Dark forces are all around you, everywhere you turn they are there but acknowledging them and refraining form reacting to them is what is important. You must realise they are there before you can help yourself avoid them. You can clear your thoughts of them by accepting them as part of life. Without them life would not be as it is.

How do you know evil is simply a byproduct of good and vice-versa? Who convinced you balance is the end goal of this? Positive and negative of equal value cancel each other out and leave a net gain of nothing. Is there an Anti-Source which balances out the Source?

What if our perceptions of evil are just wrong? What if evil isn't necessary to balance the equation, because there is Choice? Anyone remember the Architect's explanation in Matrix Reloaded? Go back and listen to it again carefully. It's Nero who questions the Architect's worldview and ideas on the nature and necessity of balance.

What if evil is actually and literally simply a descriptor of the state of imbalance? What if the only thing that can truly add harmony to good is good?

Those who use this concept keep alluding to light and darkness as the example. But why do we assume darkness is, in and of itself, an actual thing of substance? What if it's not. Is darkness is merely the absence of light?

How can the absence of a thing be a thing itself? Darkness is not substance, it is the state of being which is the result of a lack of substance (light).

Can anyone who thinks evil is necessary for balance offer me a coherent explanation for the following scenario?

A man has his 3 year old innocent little girl viciously raped, tortured, and murdered. How should he feel about who did this atrocity? Should he just accept that, yeah, his baby just got hurt so badly her soul could feel it for all eternity, should it remember simply because Mother Teresa fed some starving kids in Africa, so there has to be an evil act for balance? Let's just completely absolve the pedophile murderer of his choices because his actions were necessary for the universe to keep on chuggin'?

OK, I know I'm getting a little sarcastic, but I hope you see my dilemma with this concept. It doesn't take into account choice or Free Will or whatever you want to call it.

I've done bad things. I've felt the visceral pull of deriving perverted pleasure from hurting others. I've also done good things and felt the spiritual pull of doing things out of love instead of fear. Looking back, I cannot absolve myself of my ability to choose what to do...

Hope this makes sense.
edit on 12/5/2012 by mfrey0118 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2012 by mfrey0118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

First I want to say is your thread and posts seem to be really thought out plus you seem to be very knowledgeable on ascension. I was wondering if your feelings on ascension have changed or do you think it will happen in the near future? I was also wondering what your theory is for why ascension didn't happen in 2012?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join