It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for survival now !! Its starting !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have read many "WTSHTF" scenarios and survival disscussions on here plus the odd topic about when aliens come hunting or when Nibiru shows its face and how we survive the impending doom!
Well i feel i have a duty to warn and help prepere you for what i believe i have seen will really happen. So ok its only my theory and who am i to predict anything? The truth is i am a no one and wether you choose to read and go along with what i say is your choice but for me the awakening has started.

Like many here i have read my fair share of books trying to get a grasp of whats really happening and whats to come for us, and one thing that i took away from it all was as we move closer to 2012 then as a race in whole we would start to become more spiritually aware. Well i think its starting now, with me ! and undoubtedly with many others and its not so much a spirituall awakening but more a realisation. A realisation that the world is about to go into a sudden freeze, an ice age if you like and its about to happen fast and globally.
Before you start calling for proof and where is the evedence etc i do think its happened many times before and mankind has survived through all its difficulties that it will bring, but the truth is that the majorities will not survive or at least not for long.

Ok so a quick look at a map from today showing world temperatures! Not proof by any means but a thought provoker at least !!

www.wunderground.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

That big purple part is gonna keep getting bigger and eventually it gonna cover the whole lot ! plunging the worlds temps to -50 in the warmest parts.
Yes i do think the people that be do know and have made preperations for their survival and survival of species and plants etc but we as mere mortals will be left to fight for our own survival in the cold, and i urge you now to prepare for whats coming or face the inevitable and that is that death is just round a cold frozen bend for us all.

Survival
This list could be endless and the methods could be varied but i suggest to look at what we know about cold weather survival and take everything we can from it!
The supplies we need, how we can insulate against cold what nutritionally we can survive from. Make preperations now, start planning, share the information and watch for the signs as i believe it is starting now and is going to hit us hard fast and very very cold!!!

Once the realisation hits the spirituall awakening will happen we will all see our destiny.

Disclamer: No, i dont have to give proof or evedence these are my thoughts and i have chosen to share them! Rib me, Riddicule me, debunk or dismiss me i dont mind ! Rite now i am off to rob Homebase of as much insulation i can and then im going do Millets for all the cold weather clothes i can manage, and tomorow ill start chopping wood and stocking up on frozen fruit juice! what you going to do??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Having a well insulated house and a good supply of food is NEVER a bad idea. I've been stocking up for about the last 18 months and going for more till the stores run out or I run out of places to stuff it into. Gettin' pretty close too, got one more small closet and that's it. Like you, I honestly don't care what people think of it. Worst case scenario, my family has food for quite awhile. When spring comes we start planting for the next winter. In the best case, world doesn't go to hell and we don't have to go grocery shopping for awhile. My secret stash and vice is 4-5gallon buckets full of coffee. 2 beans and 2 already ground. Next comes an experiment to store some cigars.
Good luck to you and yours. I hope you don't need it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Thanks David ! I think luck may well play a massive part in wether we survive but like you i am not going to chance it and i will prepare to survive for as long as possible and like you if i got it all wrong then a bit of egg on my face is not so hard to deal with.
I have however been a true yorkshire man decided to stock up on tea rather than coffee but hey each to there own!

Good luck to you also my friend !

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i agree, all evidence aside, i have a gut feeling that something big will happen soon.

and i tell people im gonna make a survival stash for so when shtf, im ready. whether i have to bundle up in my house do to cold, or go and live in the wilderness due to anarchy or a loss of freedom and controlled lifestyle.

im a survivor

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
people think im crazy, but S does HTF, and they need food, all i'll be able to do is say i told you so, and make them a bow from a stick and string and say, go hunting, if you get something you can stay in my warm house

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I think your last statement says it all

im a survivor

This may be the motto of our future!
Good luck to you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's a hell of a lot better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!

Let people think what they want. Us who prepare tend to have had a taste of disasters I think.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Everyone dies at the very second they are destined to die, not one second before and not one second later, that is all part of the Big Plan, its futile to concern oneself with survival scenarios, just live for the moment as you are ment too, but if your ment to try and prolong your life then that is part of YOUR plan, it still wont alter your departure time.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
Everyone dies at the very second they are destined to die, not one second before and not one second later, that is all part of the Big Plan, its futile to concern oneself with survival scenarios, just live for the moment as you are ment too, but if your ment to try and prolong your life then that is part of YOUR plan, it still wont alter your departure time.

Everyone has an opinion. But if I am going to die, I'd prefer to do it on a full stomach, drunk and recently laid.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by 10987654321

Everyone has an opinion. But if I am going to die, I'd prefer to do it on a full stomach, drunk and recently laid.
Then You Will. if that is what you choose.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Disasters always happen, it's a fact of life on Earth.

People should prepare to deal with that fact no matter what.

It's basic common sense.

It's not a matter of IF a disaster will occur, it's a matter of When.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I wonder , besides food stockpiling and insulating our house , anybody thought about any seeds , just in case the food storage is not big enough ? To be honest I have not started gathering any larger amount of food for now , but probably will change that in the near future . That is why I wondered , are there any seeds that can withstand harsh conditions . Also generally what seeds would be a good idea to have if you do manage to get some good weather ?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Any food stock seeds. Got to warn you though, if you've never done agriculture before, you need to give it a shot before you need it - growing your own isn't as easy as it sounds sometimes.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You sure got that right. Not a question of "if" just "when".

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I went through most of these emotions a year or two ago. I stock-piled food, I had water containers treated with silver everywhere, and I was buying up equipment and supplies. Then I suddenly was struck with a most profound feeling of warmth and love telling me that absolutely no one will survive, that this was more than just a man-made plan to rid the powers of us "unworthy" folks, that it was more than just a "cosmic" end-game scenario. It was us! That we were creating this madness for ourselves as a whole and as an individual.

It is true that if we believe in something enough it will find us so that we can be embraced by what we wish and desire. It is all so very simple.

Lay down your fears and your trepidations and hand them over to your "source", that force that resides within you that can create beauty. Open your world to a brighter future and then believe in it. I promise if you die you will be presented with your version of the Truth, so why not begin to visualize it fully here on Earth. Heaven on Earth is yours if you can see it.

I know it is hard, especially for those on an island or those without the means or support to move to safer ground; by reaching out in Love and opening yourself to the abundance everywhere the position of "receiving" can begin.

Maybe the OP is on the right path but not for personal survival as they are envisioning now but so that their abundance can be shared by those less fortunate. Perhaps it is almost time to open the pantry and open the heart to a greater world than before. Open a door and release yourself of fear, that is the Ultimate Wish for us all by our Most Loved Universe! The door to your Heart.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I've known since I was a child that civilization would change in untold ways in my lifetime. I knew in my heart that I was put here to experience this, perhaps even survive it, to be a part of mankind's transformation. I have felt compelled to ready myself for these times long before I could even understand or reason through these feelings. As a result I have been mentally preparing, and mmore recently, physically preparing. I live in a cold climate and have been stacking and seasoning firewood for several years. I now have nearly a dozen cords prepared, more than enough to heat my home for an entire winter! I have established several gray-water systems to help meet my irrigation needs. I have procured enough heirloom seeds (meaning NON-genetically modified) to plant 5 acres of food. To that end I have even purchased canning and jaring supplies to prepare harvested foods to last through winter.

I have been purchasing and storing Augason Farms, Mountain House and Thrive freeze dried and dehydrated foods and now have enough to meet my family daily caloric needs for 2 years. I have purchased several water filtration systems, all of the same make and model so parts would be interchangeable, with enough replacement filters to filter over 100,000 gallons of water! I have prepared additionally by purchasing and storing bulk bags of activated charcoal in the event that I ever need to build my own filtration system. Remember, CLEAN WATER will rule the day. Without clean water your chances for survival diminish significantly!

I have stockpiled, and continue to stockpile, basic medical supplies - bandages, anti-septics, aspirin and such. And have procured enough "hunting supplies" to ensure that I can provide the much-needed meat, fat and protein that stored food cannot provide. Am I missing something? Of course, that is why I continually prepapre to be prepared - and so should all of you!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Thill

Any food stock seeds. Got to warn you though, if you've never done agriculture before, you need to give it a shot before you need it - growing your own isn't as easy as it sounds sometimes.

I know I have to get some decent training but I just wanted to know what kind of seeds would be most useful , nutrition wise mostly
I am pretty good with growing plants (normal house plants) so I guess I have at least some practice

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

time has come to me too. i have my list and im getting everything i can day by day. unfortunatly,i live in a hot zone,so i have to planning to move from the east coast to colorado or possibly utah.as i fallow the news here and other websites i would say i got 6mo. max! to get where i want to.and maybe 2 more mo. to get the food supplies and seed n stuff i can't carry with me on the road.have a plan makes a big difference in emergency too.i be ready.good luck to you all

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

This is what I have to add.

We have gotten away with things being the norm for far to long. Tremendously here in the U.S. It's time to prepare for a break down no matter the direction it comes from. This is how a good man takes care of his family.
He prepares if he is conscious to the evils of this world. Protect and Prepare. At the very least you are a man.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have absolutely no supplies whatsoever, for whatever disaster may come.

I do think its a good idea that everyone should have a good supply of foodstuff, medical supplies etc in there homes incase of emergencys or even power failures. I have nothing except 3 little packets of dried pasta ( which will be gone by next week lol ). Im unemployed, its hard enough for me to survive day to day let alone think about stocking up.

Any ray mears/bear grylls types in Ireland want to adopt an irish girl? Im a great cook

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join