It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama 'Blackie O'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought it was funny too. I'm surprised it never came up before.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
this is nothing compared to that racist lisa lampanelli.

How does she keep getting put on Cable television? She might be ok for a Showtime special (nobody would watch), but she doesn't belong on Comedy Central. She is one nasty comic. Really the whole "roast" crew that Comedy Central uses is pretty bad. They are like a parody of themselves? More sad than funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
But she is a comedienne, sheesh,

I'll admit I dont think she is a very funny comedian but still, comedy is comedy and should be taken in jest, i dont see what the big deal is.
Ah,she was very funny in her heyday a little crude,and wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind.Just that one quote will probably bring her back into the limelight for a brief time.To me it is pretty darn accurate and funny too.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I'm definitely going to go out today and see if I can find her stand up. If she can pull that one off I would imagine she probably has a pretty decent routine. I think politically incorrect humor is hysterical nowadays.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It sounds like a light hearted joke that I actually found a little funny. Racist but light hearted. Breathe people it was just a joke. :/

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You people don’t understand something that’s pertinent to this so-called "political correctness" you all seem to be so bent out of shape over.

In the recent history of this primarily white country of European descent, black people were enslaved, murdered, lynched, made third class citizens, forced to ride on in the back of buses and worst things.
We won’t even mention what was done to Native Americans and other minorities

The good thing in the country is that this history is understood by some therefore what you deem “political correctness” is only the ruling people [white people] accepting the pain of this history and the legacy of some of the children of the oppressed getting a little respect.

For they suffered more than political correctness they suffered political annihilation.

One good thing in America is that it attempts to protect those in the minority who are more vulnerable to political oppression than the ruling race.

You should be proud of that aspect of this country

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'll admit I dont think she is a very funny comedian but still, comedy is comedy and should be taken in jest, i dont see what the big deal is.

Well then this man should run for his life.

Well actually he has problems with Islam

edit on 22-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well then this man should run for his life.

Double post,
edit on 22-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join