It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay folks, I am going to suggest that the de jure is being reinstated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am just going to keep this short and sweet.
There is no way in hell that we as a nation can continue on the path that continues to slide into default. If we raise the debt ceiling, it will not stop the inevitable. If you know about the actual outstanding liabilities, you know what I mean.

I will finish this thought tomorrow.

de jure

de facto

The previous spring was only the beginning. If you do not get my reference, look into 50 governors served.

Now, I will put together my thesis tomorrow, but anyone that wants to put their hits in early, go ahead.

I think this is an intentional plus a necessary transition. I even think that there are players I am going to name as part of the components as part of it. That have not been named before. Just ask yourself boondock, what was it they said, that it was going to take time and learning. Who has been doing some teaching since then?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite.

I fully agree that restoration of the de jure is mandatory for setting things back to some semblance of the Republic the nation was founded as.

However, if you're referring to the Restore America Plan....I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

I look forward to reading your thesis.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to end up being a argument between people who believe in the letter of the law and those who believe in the spirit of the law. It's a fact that most laws we now endure are more the color of law than de-facto law. This should get very interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

If we raise the debt ceiling, we are dooming ourselves.
If we don't raise the debt ceiling. . . . . . ?

Will look forward to your essay.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just a couple of items.

50 letters to all governors and to specific agencies.
Specific laws being instituted in states using specific sovereign verbiage.
States instituting specific legislation to institute sovereignty.
The institution of specific legislation to nullify recent legislation.
The fact that specific investigations are being set up for corruption.
The fact that certain groups are being included in specific legislation.
The fact that bankruptcy and elimination of the federal reserve is being talked about.
The fact that states are discussing the elimination of fiat currency.
The fact that something has to be done.
The fact that the Democrats are meeting in private with international and other components.
The fact that we are seeing legislation in states that are using earlier language, e.g. Whereas blah blah.

Just a few listings, but I am writing a further component to this, will be giving it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Whereas the facts are preeminent.
Whereas the people are not willing to further the one world government.
Whereas the sovereignty of the united States of America is prominent.
Whereas the implementation of information is spreading.
Whereas the facts of the global warming scam is being released.
Whereas the facts that several of the MSM are beginning to say exactly what has been said this past spring.

Whereas...................................................

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If this is a movement to enact the RA plan, how will it be implemented? By whom?

The only way I see this as being a plausible option is if the movement is festering inside the walls of government in D.C. There must be some big players in this game because the people are not going to rise up itself. Otherwise the "Guardian" group has no chance alone since the MSM has portrayed them as a militia.

Elite defectors?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I have several facts that are festering. There seems to be a congruence of evidence pointing that it is festering inside the walls.

When I posted my last comment, there are several legislative attempts using sovereign language.

I decided not to post the evidence, but if you look you can find it. Just google whereas.

join