It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just your everyday average alien-human hybrid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Everytime I hear or read about hybrids. They're always kind of evil and intrested in taking over the world or working for the aliens. Does anyone know of or think that there maybe hybrids who don't care that there aliens?I mean if there are a couple thousand hybrids on earth. You have to figure atleast one of them is just an everday average person or atleast as close to an everyday average person as they can be.Just once I'd like to read a story about a n alien-human hybrid who didn't do anything evil or get involved.Just some hybridwho went to work everyday andhad a family and had a normal peaceful life.

I don't know maybe I'm weird like that.

By the way does anyone know of any good blogs or books written by people who calim to be hybrids?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i had a silly responce locked and loaded but now that i think 0f it that does sound co0l

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

I know what you mean. Sooo many of these alien hybrid stories with their stereo-types about how hybrids should live bombarding me from all angles. I would just like to see an ordinary, plain, old, boring alien/human hybrid. MSM is so biased.........

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You have reminded me of something I saw on TV not long ago. completely fiction of course, so sorry if this isnt a type of response you want. But I think it was on Fringe, one hybrid came to give another a job order. Hadnt seen each other for 5 years, and then 1 night he came to the door with a mission.
The response from the regular joe hybrid later on was that of, "I have a life, and a family here. I love them and I enjoy being around them. I dont want to move on to the next place now. I wanna stay here. I'm happy."
not word for word, but i think you get the point

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You first have to show some kind of proof hybrids even exist on this planet before posing those questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TressPasseR
You first have to show some kind of proof hybrids even exist on this planet before posing those questions.

www.unexplainable.net...

Does that work? It's got DNA evidence with it.I mean I'm not here to debate wether they exist or not. I'm just saying that people who seem to belive in them seem to always tell stories ofthem being evil and I'm wondering why that is it? I'm wondering why no one writers stories about them bing good people or atleast somewhat normal and not as evil as some people claim?
edit on 22-1-2011 by Reptius because: fixing the link...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

That article is from some obscure website that sells some ridiculous products. I do not see any of the results from the DNA test and nor do I see mention of the identities of the scientists that conducted those testes. That article does not possess any proof what so ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My friend,

What a silly thing to ask someone. If we were restricted from asking questions without showing proof then we would never learn anything.

Sometimes proof is in the eye of the believer, which in this case seems to fit the bill

I think its a great question to ask, whether they have proof or not. Not everything on ATS needs proof

OP. I believe MSM and Movies make lead us to believe that aliens are ALL bad and here to rip us from this earth. If we are to take a step outside this box we will learn to realise that your question holds merit. I personally believe they are not here to harm us in any way, and, if there are such Hybrids then I would presume they are here to monitor us, or indeed were choosen to live with us to see what we are like as Humans.

Though, I cant provide any proof of this.....sorry TressPasseR

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

www.unexplainable.net...

Does that work? It's got DNA evidence with it

no that doesn't work! the link in that 'article' clearly says...

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Rare does not make it Alien...

edit on 22-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I love it when I read that 'ufo insiders' have claimed that they know of X Y Z but are not allowed to reveal the details.

Another book or DVD on the way perhaps....

Total and utter nonsense and people lap it up...The old adage that a fool and their money are easily parted proved once again.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'd like to direct you to my first ever ATS thread, written under my previous screen name of 'NoahTheSumerian'.

Hands up if you're a little confused...

I believe that I am a hybrid / genetically manipulated human of some sort, and many experiences seemed to back up that at the very least, something odd was going on in life. If my interpretation as hybrid is incorrect, that is because the full nature of the truth hasn't become available to me.

I'm relatively normal, and have a family, but have some ongoing issues relating to bizarre 'persecutions' and control of certain elements of my day-to-day life. One quick and recent example - the other day, after posting in threads about 9-11 (a day or so after I'd stated on here that I wouldn't be actively pursuing 9-11 truth due to full hijack of the forum by disinfo types), I had an appointment in town and parked up as normal in a regular car park. I returned to find what I can only describe as an elderly member of the elite, sitting in his very expensive black rolls-royce (or similar), smoking a cigar and listening to classical music. He was smartly dressed - expensively tailored suit etc, and he seemed to have been waiting for some reason; he looked ridiculously out-of-place... His car registration was a personalised plate which effectively read:

K - 9/11 - Y.

He had a half-smile which never slipped (I didn't hang around too long).

Anyway -

I'll perhaps redevelop the concept I began with that thread I linked above, but with a focus on the more evidential aspects - such as differences in physiology. More to follow.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just some hybridwho went to work everyday andhad a family and had a normal peaceful life.

From my understanding of the situation that is the goal of the alien hybridisation program from Zeta Reticuli. It has been a very difficult challenge to cross DNA strands in a way that works and is beneficial. Like Monsanto, a lot of the GMO's have had problems. It sounds like a vast majority of the hybrids are held of world somewhere as many of the characteristics are not typically human. Over time and with the repetitive evolution of the program it does appear that more human looking hybrids are becoming more successful. It is common for these individuals to be closely monitored.

There does appear to be many different types of aliens with the human template fairly common in this part of the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Originally posted by Versa
no that doesn't work! the link in that 'article' clearly says...

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Rare does not make it Alien...

No it doesn't, you're right. However there is also the Peter Khoury case I discussed in another thread.

Originally posted by Pimander
The 'alien abduction' phenomenon has, given us remarkably little by way of physical evidence. One of the few examples is an alien hair that was left on the penis of Australian, Peter Khoury after a visitation experience. This hair was subjected to DNA analysis and showed that the DNA was a extremely rare human Asian type which is further from the human mainstream that all but the African pygmy family. Bill Chalkers article on this case can be found here. He has also written a book on the case.
Alien Abduction/Visitation: Induction of Sleep Paralysis

I'm not sure what to make of the Peter Khoury case myself. I have Chalker's book (not at this house unfortunately) and I seem to remember reading that he had lots of hair tightly over the end of his penis (?) and found it painful. I think he claims to have removed and disposed of most of it and then only found traces of it on his bathroom floor when he realised he should hang on to some.

The whole thing with that case is strange. For a start the descriptions of female 'aliens' look remarkable human (below). The DNA was deemed to be an unusual 'human' type too. So why was the book called hair of the alien? Is he case a red-herring?

By red herring I do not mean that just because they were not 'aliens' that nothing happened. It may have...

Quoted from my post here

I have thought about this subject again and have mulled over the fact that human and Chimpanzee DNA sequences are ~99% identical. What I am trying to say is that there can be very small differences between the DNA sequences in separate species. A HUMAN HYBRID COULD BE ALMOST IDENTICAL GENETICALLY TO NORMAL HUMAN WHEN SUBJECTED TO DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS..

To elaborate further, a Chimpanzee-Human hybrid would be more than 99% identical (in molecular genetics, homologous) to human DNA. DNA such as this may show as a 'rare human type' in the lab, especially if the species hybridised with human is closer to human than Chimpanzee OR WAS NOT A 50% HYBRID (i.e. was more human that 'alien').

That article is from some obscure website that sells some ridiculous products. I do not see any of the results from the DNA test and nor do I see mention of the identities of the scientists that conducted those testes. That article does not possess any proof what so ever.

That is not the only article on the Milagros Garcia case. I have some expertise in molecular genetics and am going to take a personal interest in this case (and potentially others). I would be prepared to personally witness/oversee an analysis of alleged hybrid DNA to check any claims.

I am of the opinion that this is the type of forensic evidence that could lead us to our smoking gun. That is how important I regard this topic. I will start a new thread for interested readers soon.
edit on 22/1/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 23-7-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No it doesn't, you're right. However there is also the Peter Khoury case I discussed in another thread.

The 'alien abduction' phenomenon has, given us remarkably little by way of physical evidence. One of the few examples is an alien hair that was left on the penis of Australian, Peter Khoury after a visitation experience. This hair was subjected to DNA analysis and showed that the DNA was a extremely rare human Asian type which is further from the human mainstream that all but the African pygmy family. [/url]

But this again says " DNA analysis and showed that the DNA was a extremely rare human Asian type" Again it is rare but HUMAN

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Hello again Fly,

I'm not sure whether you will remember me or not. If you take a look down this page here you will see me comprehensively debunking the pseudo-sceptic Andre18 in support of you.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I believe that I am a hybrid / genetically manipulated human of some sort, and many experiences seemed to back up that at the very least, something odd was going on in life. If my interpretation as hybrid is incorrect, that is because the full nature of the truth hasn't become available to me.
(snip)
I'll perhaps redevelop the concept I began with that thread I linked above, but with a focus on the more evidential aspects - such as differences in physiology. More to follow.

I take what you are saying seriously enough. I admire your courage in being open about this. Lots of ATS members are so attached to their unproven assumption - that all of this is nonsense - that I imagine you have have been given a tough time speaking out about this.

Take a look at my post above. Perhaps you can help my investigation. Do you really want to know the truth???

Please read your U2U messages. Perhaps we can take this a little further. I know you may be cautious and it's up to you. The ball is in your court.
edit on 22/1/11 by Pimander because: minor edit

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
....I'm just saying that people who seem to belive in them seem to always tell stories ofthem being evil and I'm wondering why that is it? I'm wondering why no one writers stories about them bing good people or atleast somewhat normal and not as evil as some people claim?

Because people who make up monster stories usually make those monsters "evil". It makes for a much more interesting story.

edit on 1/22/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: formatting

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have thought about this subject again and have mulled over the fact that human and Chimpanzee DNA sequences are ~99% identical. What I am trying to say is that there can be very small differences between the DNA sequences in separate species. A HUMAN HYBRID COULD BE ALMOST IDENTICAL GENETICALLY TO NORMAL HUMAN WHEN SUBJECTED TO DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS..

To elaborate further, a Chimpanzee-Human hybrid would be more than 99% identical (in molecular genetics, homologous) to human DNA. DNA such as this may show as a 'rare human type' in the lab, especially if the species hybridised with human is closer to human than Chimpanzee OR WAS NOT A 50% HYBRID (i.e. was more human that 'alien').

What I am trying to say is that a hybrid could easily show up in DNA analysis as human. Those tests would not prove whether a species is pure I'm afraid. Especially in mitochondrial DNA analysis as in the Peter Khoury case.

Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother. If your mother is human, your mitochondrial DNA is likely to show as pure human. Your chromosomal DNA (most of your DNA) could have many sequences from other species which would NEVER show up in that type of test.

Female inheritance

In sexual reproduction, mitochondria are normally inherited exclusively from the mother. The mitochondria in mammalian sperm are usually destroyed by the egg cell after fertilization.

Wikipedia

As I say, I REALLY DO HAVE EXPERTISE IN THIS TOPIC. I am not some crazy hippie who blindly believes. I have a lot to offer and would be happy to corroborate with serious researchers.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Hello again Pimander,

Yes I'd be very interested to know more about your proposed studies.. Another aspect of the issues I experience has led me to seek a person with 'no questions asked' access to an ultrasound scanner (like the type used to view unborn babies in the womb) - reasons will be clearer via U2U. You may or may not be able to arrange such at some future point, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts all the same. The details (in general) of my experiences are linked in my first reply on this thread, under my old thread 'Hands up if you're a litttle confused'.

Cheers,

Fly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I personally believe that there have been several alien hybrid programs performed here on Terra Firma, going back to before Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials and continuing even today. I have seen a being that was dressed like, and looked somewhat like a Gray alien. I have had visits from ET being all my life. Certain people in high places of secrecy have sought me out, my body, even at 57 years, heals remarkable fast, and I have not one of the normal 50 year old maladies that plague older men these days. My birth records are very spotty, and look like forgeries. I have never felt right living here, I feel like I belong someplace else. There are other things....I am sure I am not alone here, am I?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

What do you think of this guy? ufoblogger.com

I bet he doesn't have a regular family and job

reply to post by autowrench

I do have some ideas of how to look into claims like yours but can't decide exactly how to approach it at this point or who to involve. Dilemmas...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join