It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars. God. Origins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The Universe. The Galaxy. The Sun. The Earth. Us.

Isn't the truth of reality obvious? Wanna know where we fit in in the grand scheme of things? Look below you. See the earth. It is our home. We were all born here. We will all die here. It is the home of many different forms of life all imitating the form of the sun.
Man in God's image. Look at yourself in a mirror and ask yourself, "What am I really". Do you not see aspects of the appearance of the universe in the appearance of your and any life form's form? I do.
We came from the earth. All life. from the first single celled microbe all the way up to the intelligent creative human. The Earth came from the stars. Do you think it is an accident that there is a such thing as intelligence? Do you think intelligent life is some sort of random occurrence? I sure don't.
We were given this planet directly from the stars. Look at our star. Don't look directly at it, you'll hurt your eye. But seriously, just take a moment out of your routine lives, and behold the glory of a star. Feel it's warmth. See its light reflecting off the Earth's surface. Isn't it amazing. I think it is highly taken for granted, and even misunderstood. The Star is not only a source of light, but also A SOURCE OF LIFE, for without our star, we would quickly wither away and die. We are directly dependent on this massive source of light.
Don't religions call God the source of life? Do you believe this? But, didn't I just prove that the star was the source of life? Yes I did. Do you still believe in God? I do.
We are intelligent beings who love, and build and create stuff. Life is highly taken for granted as well. Take a moment and just let yourself be amazed at the marvelous complex nature of life. It truly is amazing. I mean intelligence is just definitely something to marvel at. Isn't it? We are intelligent. Since we are intelligent, isn't it safe to say that we were created from something that is intelligent? The sheer wonder that intelligence is is almost proof in itself that we were fashioned by a higher form of intelligence that knew what it was doing. Huh? Yes it is. Think about it. Truly, to create something intelligent, would you not have to be intelligent yourself? I say yes, you would.
Therefore, since WE KNOW we were created by a star, and we only continue to exist, because our star is still alive, AND we are intelligent beings, am I CRAZY for saying that OUR STAR, the SOURCE OF LIFE, IS INTELLIGENT itself for having created intelligence? I say, "ABSOLUTELY NOT".

And it goes deeper. AND THERE ARE THEOLOGICAL CONNECTIONS. For instance: Certain theological texts state that God is light. Well, theological texts say that god created life. I just showed you how the Stars created life. Stars are light. Therefore, I really do think it is safe to say that God is the Stars.
Moreover, theological texts say that love is light. I say for the sun to have allowed us and continue to allow us this experience of life, is an act of love, and therefore must be the nature of the sun.
But that's not the end of it. Our star was created by the galaxy, and our galaxy was created by the Universe, which apparently sprung forth from nothingness.

Ultimately, my recent speculations on the ABSOLUTE have been that God is the nothingness that had potential for somethingness. From what I understand about the Universe is that we are headed towards extinction. At this point, what the Universe will be left with is sort of an intelligent residual energy, that has ceased to exist in form, but still exists in, you may say, in spirit. It will once again be nothingness, but the knowledge of the somethingness of before is still there, and these concepts STILL absolutely cannot exist together, thus, a new universe is born.

All in all. What I'm saying is, we are intelligent beings of intelligent design created from a star that was created from a galaxy that was created from a universe that was created by complete polar opposites of Somethingness and Nothingness trying to exist together, but ultimately could not. Moreover, I speculate further on to say that the somethingness, is infinite.

I say we are headed fast towards an evolution of consciousness/ expansion of awareness. This awareness will expand first to live as intelligent life form: Earth, then another evolution of consciousness/ expansion of awareness will encompass intelligent life form: Star. I'm saying there are levels of conscious awareness we go through to intensify our experience for the learning benefit of The All. The next would be galaxy, then Universe, then infinite, intelligent, potentially energetic nothingness, then back to the beginning.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Ultimately, my recent speculations on the ABSOLUTE have been that God is the nothingness that had potential for somethingness.

First off this is illogical it might make sense in your mind but it's like saying 1+1=8. Also known as Ex Nihilo. It's simply illogical. God has to be something he can't be a nothing.

Secondly, your understanding of scripture. Dude It's metephor if you read robert frost and he says his brow raised as a mountain. do you literally take it like that? Remember 66 books unless you acount the catholic texts including poetry, prophecy, geneology, history, letters, and legend, all which should be read accordingly. No book is a scientific text book and no book should be read as so.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Snorkelbacon

Ah but can't you see how you neither go in nor allow another to enter themselves..

Who's fault is greater here?

edit on 22-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: little typo! couldn't look stupid after trying to admonish someone for not seeing clearly the heart of the matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Sometimes I wonder about the degree of completedness, everywhere else, except in the human being, and how challenging it is to bring us on board or "on-line" so to speak in harmony with the various light systems at all levels, and so I wonder what might be enveloping us, informing us, at the most basic of levels, all the way down to the atomic and even quantum levels of being such a created being in the creation of the creation.

The only part where I might differ in POV is I think God is the everything already always from within which the first finite nothing of something arose, the differentiating process involving two turnings, one around the question "who am I?" and the other, the desire to share, and for mutual love to arise in the infinite eternal nothingness space of the unconditioned ground of being, and since the primary aim is to share, this then extends from everywhere at all levels, all the way to us here on Earth.

It's more than just a star, but the collective God-realization of all sentients the cosmos over, and all life everywhere not just here nor localized to our own solar system, although that's a good place to start!

In other words there are a LOT of resources at our disposal, even being prayed or intended our way, with love, that we might have the energy, the hope, the love and the information, to complete the great work of all ages and join the circle in eternity now.

But you're right that there's intelligence and love in the light of the sun, and that it's becoming ever more conscious and more fully informed, but the sun's connected to them ALL, as are all the Galaxes as well, since the whole Universe (one song) is both non-local (Bell's Theorem" and Holographic (Bohm and others) in nature.

And so, in a non-local, holographic universe, it may then be said that - LOCAL MATTERS!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi ...I recently watched a video lecture by professor Walter Veith that could be called Boom Little House .... peace
amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

In the mystic teachings, it is said that the true moon, stars, and the sun all lie within, and that the physical celestial bodies are but a dim reflection of the glory of the originals.

The light of the sun, the moon, and the stars shines bright:
The melody of love swells forth, and the rhythm of love's detachment beats the time.
Day and night, the chorus of music fills the heavens; and Kabir says
"My Beloved One gleams like the lightning flash in the sky."

The rest of the poem by Kabir

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snorkelbacon

Ultimately, my recent speculations on the ABSOLUTE have been that God is the nothingness that had potential for somethingness.

First off this is illogical it might make sense in your mind but it's like saying 1+1=8. Also known as Ex Nihilo. It's simply illogical. God has to be something he can't be a nothing.

Secondly, your understanding of scripture. Dude It's metephor if you read robert frost and he says his brow raised as a mountain. do you literally take it like that? Remember 66 books unless you acount the catholic texts including poetry, prophecy, geneology, history, letters, and legend, all which should be read accordingly. No book is a scientific text book and no book should be read as so.

Like I said, it's just speculation. All of this is really. I didn't say he was nothing, I just said he was something and nothing at the same time which ultimately is something and that's why we're here. I don't know what you mean as far as "my understanding of scripture" goes. Of course "brow raised as a mountain is ludicrous", I don't wast my time thinking about concepts that I know are impossible. I know the bible has metaphors and is also literal. What exactly are you referring to? About "God made man in his own image"? That's not a metaphor, he really did do that.
For example, we know God's image (how he appears to us) is light. That's not a metaphor either, it really is. Now just look at a human body and notice what you think might resemble light. There are several features.

top topics

join