It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, I just watched an hour long documentry about Crop Circles, called..

"Alien Signs : The Message"

I must say, I was fascinated by it.
It went over the facts of crop circles, by a guy who's studied nearly 2500 of them.
It went into detail about how crop circles can't be formed by Whirlwinds or Plasma vortexes and pointed out the problems associated with human made ones.
I personally found it kind of chilling, especially when he said they'd recorded electro magnetic sounds at 2-3 of the circles which was the same at each site.
(When they slowed the sound down after recording it, it sounded allmost mechanical)
Personally, after watching that video, I believe what he says, that they're not created by humans.

What's everyone elses' thoughts?

*edit*
One crop circle looked like text, and when they compared it to 18,000 known combinations of scriptures, it translated into latin.

Oppono Astos (which translated to "We oppose cunning and deception")

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
id say that a good number are made by humans, just as a hoax

but id also say that a lot of them arent...and are likely made by extraterrestrial beings

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Agreed
What the speaker said, was that the human made ones were easily picked out, mostly because all of them had damaged crops, some very extensively
The other signs being tracks

The ones which can't be explained are the ones without tracks, without broken storks and weird molecular changes in the plant itself (at the node or knuckle), where the plant seemed to have been bent over, but without breaking.
These paticular plants also seemed "Enhanced" afterwards, namely they grew faster, lasted longer and were of better quality.

Weird stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I recorded the part where he plays the sound file and slows it down....excuse the poor quality

Sound

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
okays here is my points of view!all the crop i been looking for so many year.
only some of it i believe it was a man made.but most of the crop actually it is none of it is really a man made the reason is the design of the crop is using HYPER-3D-MATH.so who is the real nut to make an havoc in all around the earth just to make a joke flying from western to eastern earth just to make the nonesense job.by the way where are the advanced people in their own field says like arimathic expert,3D expert,and art expert
where is their opinion on the level of the of crop,what i been seen always the one who make the statement always is the POLICE AND THE CLERICS.
what is this are we so stupid enuff to playing our mind or just to make this thing into a funny thing OHHHH MYYYY GODDDS give make breaks.what all his people have to do with this thing like CROP CYCLES AND THE FLYING SAUCER THING.what the basic science do the police have regarding in aeronautical knowledge, this same goes to the cleric too and into what direction are they want us to believe too.
SO NOW ASK OUR SELF TOGETHER!!!WHAT ARE BELIEVE REGARDING IN THIS THING

P/S to certain people in power please dont just making this thing more dificult.or when we get intouch with the alien you ill no longer to see even your own backyard

new topics

top topics

join