It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Fringe of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello, I have been here a week before I discovered I was suppose to introduce myself. I am a little leery of this since I have seen so many shot out of the gate. The last time I told anyone I worked for NASA in Mississippi, I had to get a mental evaluation. Of course they found I did and meet my first husband there. Yes. NASA has a test facility in Bay St. Louis, MS. It covers most of Honey Island Swamp. I am not here to leak any info; just to enjoy communicating with intelligent people, and there are quit a few on ATS. Even people I have known for years do not believe half of what I tell them, and I don't expect you to. Life is a grand adventure and we are in the most increditable times. All I care to say is that no matter how bad it seems there are many out there and here working very hard to keep it together. God runs this ship, his in control. Never Lose Hope. I am a female 64 years old, and have had the most adventureous life anyone could ask for. But they keep telling me "it's not over till it's over". So Hang In There !

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-
ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hello and welcome! Nice to meet you!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night Star have been reading for a while before I joined. You are one smart lady, and that's from another lady. Have read your comments before, thanks, nice to be here

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lots of people your age are surfing now!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbeetellin

Yes, Just think where the world would be today. if all us old hippies and vietnam vets would be if we had had this kind of communication. Peace , Love, and Rock n' Roll.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Warm Welcome here,,,,,,,,
With the power of soul, anything is possible

With the power of you, anything that you wanna do * Band of Gypsies *

YouTube.com Link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I have always said, if you could get Hendrix, Joplin, and Grand Funk Rail Road, on the battle field they could stop any War. Nice to be here, It feels like a new revolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Coolottie,

Looking forward to seeing you "out there".
Grata Domina!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Your forgetting someone though, The Doors.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here is one for all that think we seniors are over the Hill. Jean Michel Jarre was suppose to perform in Ciaro, at the Pyramids on New Years for all the leading world reps and PTB, but Dr. Hawass called it off because he was afraid J Jarre would crack all the stones in the Pyramid. Listen enjoy ,,,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

The Who? ... Greatful Dead,,,,, Oh!!! Rock me! Don't you know there is one hell of a concert in heaven when we all get there. Woodstock for eternity.

top topics

join