It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The Elite Think They Are Royalty? Antarctica Seems To Suggest As Much

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was at a function at a school tonight and out of boredom started looking at the 2008 National Geographic world map hanging on the wall. A few names stuck out like sore thumbs. Alongside places like the Queen Maud and Prince Charles mountain ranges, Queen Mary and Wilhelm II coasts, and King George Island are the interestingly named Rockefeller Plateau (at 80 degrees x 140 degrees-adds up to 13), Rothschild Island (at the intersections of 80 and 70 degrees) and Hearst Island. Very interesting names on out of the way real estate largely named for royalty.

To call them the elite kind of sticks in my craw, that's what they believe of themselves due to a fortune that comes from what they've stolen by supressing, assassinating, and enslaving. Not really elite, just common criminals who own the justice system, government, and apparently have their own islands on the South Pole.
edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Very interesting. Antarctica is one of my favorite subjects and these tidbits of information certainly add to the mix.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I will tell you right now that are not my royalty! In my opinion, banish all royalty as there is no such thing to me! Over here we do not want to be under the rule of the English royalty - so why are we still a Commonwealth??? All were created equal. Going off the subject I know - but it is true!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Royalty is racism.

They think they are superior based on family linage.

They interbreed and intermarry between other royalty.

This is pure racism.

Not to mention the fact they are very very wrong about how genetics works.

By closing your genetic pools to smaller groups, you limit your ability to overcome recessive genetic disorders. Inbreeding does not cause disorders, rather it increases the likely hood that recessive disorders will be passed down and activated.

Anyways.

No wonder the world is being managed so TERRIBLY....
We are being ruled by the weakest link.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Australian

''The figurehead in Australia is not the Queen or her representative, the Governor-General. The figurehead is the Prime Minister, who is allowed to rule only at the Queen's pleasure. Since 1975, the Queen has unceremoniously discarded two first-term Prime Ministers who ran afoul of her. Gough Whitlam and Kevin Rudd know very well that popular Prime Ministers can be removed by the Queen before the people have the chance to re-elect them. ''

''The Commonwealth Games should remind us all that many countries are under British influence or control''

flyingbuffaloes7.net...

As an Brit I am far from proud the way that Britain has treated other nations, in the past and to this day.

I'm risking a substantial amount of flak with this next statement, especially as I can offer no proof, but the U.S.A. too is still and always has been under British control. The N.W.O. is based in Europe, not America and sadly my friend, Australia is where they are planning to initiate the evil NWO.

To the OP, many of the 'Elite' or self proclaimed 'high ranking' beings consider that they are part of a 'royal bloodline'.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Some have found connections to the Nazis in Antarctica, and I also read about a Naval Expedition that came back with it's tail between it's legs, so to speak. Chased by UFOs?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The elite probably all have Antarctic bunkers hidden beneth the snow in case s*** really hits the fan. Antarctica is so remote that no sheeple live there nor do they have a reason to go or easy way to get there. Plus, Antarctica is highly unlikely to get hit by an asteroid or suffer the effects of one.

On the other hand, it is 50 degrees below freezing all the time and the hole in the ozone is right above Antarcitca. Why live there?

I dunno, very interesting island names though!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I'm risking a substantial amount of flak with this next statement, especially as I can offer no proof, but the U.S.A. too is still and always has been under British control. The N.W.O. is based in Europe, not America and sadly my friend, Australia is where they are planning to initiate the evil NWO. To the OP, many of the 'Elite' or self proclaimed 'high ranking' beings consider that they are part of a 'royal bloodline'.

And many of them can trace their bloodlines back through Charlegmaine and Alexander to Great to Solomon and David. I have no doubt that they have royal blood and they have kept the bloodline undiluted by intermarrying, but that doesn't make them any better than any one else.

Interestingly, most of them are Malthusians, a kind of social and population survival of the fittest. They think because they have this money, power, and control that they are the fittest, yet if you look at how people like the Rockefellers and others got their money and power it was through dirty tricks, dishonesty, and murder. The Taft family (lineage of President Taft, a Taft was a cofounder of Skull and Bones) made their money in the opium trade. They achieve this power and wealth through unethical and often even inhuman means and think that this makes them better than people who dedicate their lives to helping people and living in the spirit of Love?

I agree completely with your statement about British control (Israel too but Britain for a lot longer.) Here's an interesting take on America and it's founding from a completely different angle than I've ever heard before, and I love that he mentions the Reptilian Pope.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The United States was established with 13 colonies, one for each of the Illuminati families. The original flag had 13 stars, and still has 13 stripes. The eagle, the symbol of the United States, holds 13 arrows in its talons. The United States is actually a corporate asset of the Virginia Company that was established in 1604 in England with direct involvement of the Rothschilds. The finances of the Rothschilds were necessary to fund the exploration and exploitation of the North American continent. The assets of the Virginia Company, including the United States, are owned by the Holy Roman Empire via the Vatican. This occurred in 1213 when King James gave all English assets to the Reptilian Pope. Executorship remains with the British royal family, but actual ownership lies with the Roman Catholic Church. The United States of America is not named after Amerigo Vespucci, as you learned in school. The Illuminati would never name a continent, actually two continents, after an Italian mapmaker. The name is actually a combination of words. * "Am" is the Hebrew word for "people" * "Ame" is also the command form of the Spanish/Latin verb "to love" * "Eri" or "ari" is a Hebrew term for "lion" * "Rica" is the feminine form of the Spanish word for "rich" * "Ka" is the ancient Egyptian word for soul, or spirit force within a body There are two layers of meanings. The Ancient Hebrew/Egyptian translates to say, "the people of the lion with spirit force" Hence, the pyramid and all-seeing eye on the one-dollar bill. The Latinized version translates to say, "love riches", in a feminized/physical reality way. This gives an idea of what they had in mind.

And then, about the Revolutionary war:

The 13 ruling Illuminati families constantly vie for control amongst themselves. During this time period, the Spanish, British, and French Illuminati all fought to win control over North and South America. The Rothschilds kept these Illuminati factions in line by sending Hessian troops to monitor the situation. The leaders enjoyed these war games, pitting one against the other to see who would win. The hundreds of thousands of lives lost were meaningless to them.

When you consider the machinations of these people throughout history it's fascinating to think in terms of alternate history and what was really going on.

And, just for kicks, here's a map of the British Empire at its height.

edit on 22-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: Added map

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Don't have anything against the British... love the British (my dad is from England) and they are great people! I just detest royalty who think they are above all in the human race. Always wondered about Australia's role in the NWO. Any info you have about Australia and the implementation of the NWO please feel free to send me a message about it. Would love to know more so I can do further research.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Love the way that was said,

Could I have a new signature? Maybe so

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Since 1975, the Queen has unceremoniously discarded two first-term Prime Ministers who ran afoul of her. Gough Whitlam and Kevin Rudd know very well that popular Prime Ministers can be removed by the Queen before the people have the chance to re-elect them. ''

What?? The queen had nothing to do with Kevin Rudd..
We the people do NOT elect a PM, we only elect the party to Govern..
The party decides who is their leader...
It was that PARTY that chose to dump Kevin Rudd as their leader..
The party remained in power.
Not the Queen, she didn't have a say in it...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleIndianJr.

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Love the way that was said,

Could I have a new signature? Maybe so

lol, reminds me of the old TV show..

'You are the weakest link, Goodbye."
edit on 22-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
There currently exists a global policy ordering that no single person, entity or nation can ever lay claim to Antarctica nor can any civilized society be allowed to settle on the continent due to it's proximity to the poles. Another one exists effectively preventing and banning any exploration for any petrolchem, finute, or other resources, ie, no drilling, no digging, no exploration, no mountain top removal and no harvesting of either the ice or wildlife in the vicinity of the continent. We've already destroyed, raped and pillaged 6 continents and will leave the 7th alone.

Antarctica is a global protected zone.
edit on 22-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I realize that ownership was implied in my languaging, but I am well aware of it's globally protected status. It was more the names of the particular locations that caught my attention.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I know but stated what I did because there is already a claim by someone in this thread cliaming that it's being used for a bunker for which it is not.

I do however find your finding quite odd and quite intruiging.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Do The Elite Think They Are Royalty?
That's a pretty stupid question if you ask me. 95% of them definitely think of themselves as royalty, in fact, probably Gods.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Well I will tell you right now that are not my royalty! In my opinion, banish all royalty as there is no such thing to me! Over here we do not want to be under the rule of the English royalty - so why are we still a Commonwealth??? All were created equal. Going off the subject I know - but it is true!

Hey at least you're 12 thousand miles away from them,we've got the @£$*@*@ right on our bloody doorstep!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yeah they are most likely saving the resources in antarctica for after the cataclysm to restart humanity. At which time they will be royalty over what remains of us. Within 10 years after the cataclysm, we will be living like savages. 20 years after, it will be hard to think about the way it was before, noone will want to. 40 years after, only the elderly will really remember and tell stories like fables, the folk lore will be passed down... 60-75 years after, the people will know nothing but this new semi-primitive way of life, then the elites will appear in their flying craft and genetically modified bodies and proclaim themselves gods, and the population will believe it, because these beings will have knowledge of the heavens and of technology. And just like at the start of our civilization, the technology will be kept secret and tought to only the most devout worshippers (priests) of the new gods who claim to come from "so far away" lolz... and those who sacrificed the most. Unfortunately this control can only be maintained for so long. Yes, for thousands of years the people will fear these gods but eventually, some meddling commoner will "invent" something, and it will build from there until we have the world as it is today, with the truths about to be revealed finally... but just in time the manmade cataclysm will wipe us out again. And we`ll be "back to the old drawing boards" I don`t truly believe this, it was just a thought... my twisted idea of entertaining myself I suppose. But if the earth shifts and the poles are in different places, then maybe in the future, antarctica will be in a warm climate. I`ve always thought it would be cool if there were some (ancient) structures under that ice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know when these islands were named. Then there`s always the theory that the illuminati bankers helped hitler, and since his body wasn`t found he could`ve escaped. Rumors have nazi ufo bases down south, maybe that`s why the whole continent is off limits, maybe the nazis made that demand so they could quietly rule the world uninterrupted from their evil james bond-like Ice Fortress... `cause their hearts are so cold, it would be the perfect environment I tell you! With his agents placed in all the powerful countries, and super hi tech advancements, they could`ve cloned hitler or made him live forever. Speaking of which I had a thought earlier. About people, all of us, living forever, and how different the world would be if we could all recall events from 80, or more, years ago. Would we have let this happen? Or would we have learned from the past. It seems that once we actually learn enough to be effective, we die. Oh and it is obvious, I agree, that the elites think they are royalty (still). I apologize for going off on a tangent, or two...hmmm...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Look at a map of the British empire and the common wealth, they are all most the same.

Common wealth
The British Empire

edit on 22-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join