It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to the wonderful world of ats!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi to all, I am very excited to be a member.. I have been following this site for about a year and I am absolutely hooked
This site covers a horde of topics that interest me greatly, and I really appreciate such a wide range of theories, info and news bits. I have a skeptical mind and have long pondered many of the big issues here on ats. I think what I appreciate the most, in conjunction with the amazing links and info, is the human aspect here. I really enjoy hearing the perspectives of the many minds accumulated here and find it refreshing to be part of a site that so awesomely fosters freedom of thought, speech and spirituality. Granted, I do see religious and political squabbles at times, but that is the beauty of a site like this.. We are all able to share our thoughts, experiences, perspectives and spirits and for every single thread.. even the hoaxers, I feel blessed that we all have a place to express ourselves.. Especially in these confusing times. I have been piecing things together for many many years, and I just want to say thank you to this site and the people here... We are all in this together and it is the wide range of different perspectives that will help us all find the "truth".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicInvestigator

Welcome to ATS
Cosmic Investigator !
That title should enable you to cover a wide variety of issues.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicInvestigator

Well said!

Welcome to ATS

join