It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracing my steps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hopefully I am not the only person who can remember something when they were younger and still don't understand what they're remembering. I have been reflecting on this memory that I do not understand why I feel like this has happened to me in the past. I remember a large house; next to a river and water fall. I remember talking with a group of adults about something then passing out. Then I recall awaking in a room and seeing in the next room some person who was mentally ill destroying all of his items. I awoke inside the home. I don't know why I have this memory. Just for some reason I feel I lived this experience before and now I am starting to remember something that happened. What should I do in order to remember this event better?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What should I do in order to remember this event better?

You could try hypnotism...If your subconscious "remembers" details of the event, then theoretically they be recovered through hypnosis. The degree of success in retrieving these details would depend on certain factors, like your willingness to undergo hypnosis, the degree of hypnosis, and the skill of the hypnotist.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CivilDisobedience

I could try that! I do recall something like this happening. I just don't understand why it happened. Who were those people and where in the world is that large house by the river and waterfall? I need more information.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sectumsempra

If you were to visit someone like a hypnotherapist and explain to them that you wish to recover details about a certain memory, I am sure that they would be able to help you do so. Chances of success will improve greatly if you go into a hypnosis session with a relaxed and open mind. If you are tensed up or don't take the hypnosis seriously, it will be much more difficult to even induce a hypnotic state. Hypnotism is an extremely powerful tool, and can work very well for those who ernestly want it to. If your one of those people, I encourage you to give it a shot.

top topics

join