It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New College Fraternity thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by conflation

seems someone needs diversity classes!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Isnt there enough of this stupid secret fraternity BS in the world already?!

Pfft.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am looking to get a pdf or Zeta Tau Alpha or Delta Delta Delta. I am willing to trade or make other arrangments for ZTA. I have Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi and Sig Ep. Please contact me at [email protected] and we can work something out. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dtdfever1

yo, you are dumb... i was just initiated into Beta. idk about all of our chapters nationally, but my chapter is very rich in our secrets. we traveled to Miami University (where it was founded) to be initiated. it was probably the coolest thing i have heard of a fraternity doing. my friends all pledged and were initiated to other fraternities on campus, and i know that Beta is far more involved in ritual than the others.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am an SAE brother from California State University, Fullerton (Fall '94) - I agree. I don't think that any brother from SAE will tell another what Phi Alpha is, as it has meaning to those of us that went through and became SAE's. Everything I have read on here (except from other brothers) is incorrect. Phi Alpha to all brothers out there!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by slickwilly95991

These may have something to do with Sigma Alpha Epsilon because Union was the 5th chapter founded back in the 1800s

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Phi Alpha Bro
From Cal Mu

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
SAE's Handshake:

Attempt as if a normal hand shake. Both parties lock pinkies. You're an SAE!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think you guys are misunderstanding the purpose and requirements of a BGLO ( Black Greek Organization). They were started at a time when we werent allowed to join other things. It was a way to keep african american students on the right path and instill a sense of pride in your heritage, education, and the arts. But these organizations are NOT LIMITED to African Americans, it just turned out that way because at it inceptions whites didnt want to be in a frat with blacks. I know plenty of white guys, asians, and any other nationality that are apart of BGLO's.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join