It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf of Mexicos Blue Plate Special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
THE GULF BLUE PLATE (BP) SPECIAL

Fill a large bowl with saline ocean water, add a generous proportion of thick crude oil, then pour in a cup of liquid Correct-it (available from Nalco under the brand name Corexit) making sure you don’t spill any on yourself, stir gently, and then let it sit for a day or two. As the newly thinned oil mixture begins to sink to the bottom of the bowl, make sure the resulting gasses are allowed to ever-so-slightly bubble in orange foam on the surface. This will let you know you’re ready for the next and most important step.

Quickly add Syn-Bio (available from JCVI, SGI, and other private companies) along with a colloidal mixture containing iron, copper, and other natural elements to begin the interactive brewing process. Let it sit for no less than 6-9 months making sure nothing is allowed to disturb it. When there is no more gas coming to the surface and the mixture on the bottom turns into a gelatinous black goo, the first stage of the recipe is finished.

The amazing thing about this new state-of-the-art recipe is what it becomes after the initial first stage brewing process is finished. No-one knows! It’s no wonder some have begun to refer to it as The Blue Plate (BP) Special. You can be assured that once the second stage of this concoction begins to release its mutated biological ingredients, as it appears to have done so already, the rest of the world will abruptly notice

I just ran across this article, its really scary, and as a Gulf Coast resident makes me wish I had made a bunker and foodstock in somewherre like Colorado or something far away from the Gulf Coast. You can read the entire article here. What are your thoughts ATS? www.disinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
After reading that article, I'm kind of expecting some kind of Cloverfield monster to climb out of the gulf some time soon....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CivilDisobedience

Man I don't wanna even see what it would look like with all the crazy critters we have down here. Makes me sick because the swamps and south Louisiana in general are beautiful country, nowhere else like it on earth. I can't help but feel like this generation will be the last to see it like it is now.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CivilDisobedience
After reading that article, I'm kind of expecting some kind of Cloverfield monster to climb out of the gulf some time soon....

WOW thats the same response my b/f and I had while discussing this a while back!

Very scary.. and maybe possible?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was going to close on a home in South Walton County (gulf coast between Panama City & Destin) 8/2010; pulled the contract on the final day possible to receive my earnest monies back without penalty. I have literally hundreds of friends in the panhandle of Fl. who sadly enough are ignoring the fact that the gulf is poison in mayn areas and that there is STILL hundreds of millions of gallons laying on the bottom of the ocean, (FOR NOW)

This very sad that SO MANY people truly believe everything is fine; and we know otherwise, Billy Nungesser is genuinely concerned and I am saddened for him and the entire Al./La./Fl. coast- but the truth is, 'out of mind out of site' for the general populous- spring break is closing in on us and I am sure we will see more wildlife casualties and human atrocities -

reading the entire article and the acknowledgment from BP about some of the lies they have finally admitted to IE, the genetic alteration of the microbes etc. will make for a plethora of new health concerns for the future of not only the gulf coast, but those of us inland as well; are we seeing some of the results worldwide now? What will be next?

Off topic, first post, lurker for about 5 yrs.; this forum helped me make an educated and informed decision NOT to move my family to "Paradise" that I have waited 30 yrs. to do; I have not been back since last May.... Thanks ATS for a great source of 411 that helped save my family from a mortaly wrong decision of where to spend the rest of our lives; I guess being smack dab in the middle of the U.S. isn't so bad after all!

new topics

top topics

join