It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Let me start by saying bravo! I haven't had an online forum membership since a local car club started a website 10 years ago. Since cars became boring I have spent most of the time drifting randomly throughout the internet. Of course I have a routine of checking my current social networking site, my e-mail, news, and then wherever the rabbit hole takes me. About 5 months ago I was recommended this site by a fellow co-worker and since then I can honestly say I have been hooked. I would gladly like to thank the creators of ATS for adding another dimension of fun on the internet for me.

I would like to apologize for the length of this post but since I'm introducing myself here goes. I have NEVER posted in an introduction thread before, and to be honest I'm probably only doing this to double check how my mini profile looks. I like to consider myself a protagonist and an antagonist. I have been known to argue both sides of a story. I have been this way for quite a while and I think it gives me good insight into certain information. We all know there are 3 sides to every story (one side, the other side, and the truth.) I try to apply this motto all the information I hear but it doesn't always work that way. Unless I truly feel strongly about a post you probably won't ever see me reply to them. As far as posting threads, I will try. I'm horrible at writing and after reading other awesome posts for the past 5 months I probably won't attempt it out of personal disappointment and criticism. Nonetheless I'm glad to have officially joined the website and taken the next step of interaction with the great community here.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hello glad to see you're here, just jump on in and start giving us your point of view.
Agree or disagree, but be prepared to defend yourself

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by YoYosarefun

KNOWLEDGE

That word holds a lot of weight if you ask me. I for one think you possess a great skill for writing. You will be a great contributor to ATS. The only thing I would recommend against however is your mention of not replying to many posts. I firmly believe that "KNOWLEDGE" and otherwise input should always be posted. What you may deem insignificant and not post worthy, to another would be just the thing they needed to know. One's man's trash is another man's treasure. I am just submitting the notion for you to ponder, don't hold back

With that, welcome to ATS, I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Welcome, Participate and Enjoy. I am back after a long absence. Getting (back) into the swing of things myself...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks UberL33t for noticing my signature. I will take your advice seriously about replying to posts. Thanks to all who took the time to read my newbie introduction. I think this is the start of a wonderful relationship.

top topics

join