It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your arm is around Ronald Regan, I have no clue where the photo was taken, but this is my first impression.
I have no skill at this.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
By

Have you you arm around batman?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ok your not in front of any building your in front of a print on a wall.. and your at a wax museum. The Figure you are hugging is a presidential figure.. I am Canadian and can say the name of the guy... he is also wearing a brown hat.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You are in Dubai, inside a Hotel, next to a Arabe. Lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Elvis in front of a Graceland backdrop.

It's interesting to see the other responses, and wonder how many replies are linked to who they are on here? I mean what their favourite topic is.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Some kind of modeled backdrop or exhibit. Robert Wadlow.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Alushe because: changed idea

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Most people lack knowledge. Unknown things are simply more than they know. Because of their arrogance, they make up what they think should fill the gaps. This is then the basis of their belief system. A sign of knowledge is to say 'I do not know'.

How can you tell if you meet a person with real knowledge. I'm not sure you can. For everything has a purpose, and purpose must have intention.

If as is implied, someone had magic, that would make them a magician. I think someone would know if they were a magician just as a mechanic would know he was a mechanic on account of the fact that he had learned his trade.

So to the matter at hand. Who with an ability would want to prove it to you? I see no benefit in it, I see it serves no purpose. Simply to entertain those who have not strived and denied themselves the things that others see as normal, as dictated by the society. Yet others believe not in The One True God, knowing not that their religion is the laws that others have created for them and they have accepted.

More than 10 years ago I had an ability to see. I started slowly, hazily, required much concentration. It progressed, became easier. Simply to close my eyes, night or day with intention and my eyes could see as they could see with them open. I seem to remember that being in the presence of one with greater skill than your own would increase it while you were in their company.

It progressed as time went by, until seeing a situation, e.g. a desk with a computer. I see a mouse, I tried until I could move that mouse. Not long after it departed because of my own actions.

What difference does it make, perhaps none. I can just about remember the path I took, but I wasn't strong enough, didn't have enough self control or patience to succeed I guess. Though I did start from a point others through choice or though circumstance would think too troublesome, perhaps not the right word, or I should say, would not invest what is required, even though the progress is exponential after a while, but, you can't know that.

So there you have it.

Stay away from magic, it corrupts your soul beyond repair unless you repent before it's too late. And if you want such a skill as to see, look at yourself and think about what you would give up in your lifestyle to achieve it. Of course their are other ways, I do not know of them, I only know the way I tried and only talk of what I know.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You sir, are in Sierra, Nevada either that or California, your arm is around your long time pal, you did not have a very good time that night for reasons only you know. I respect what it is you are doing here in this post. Your financial career is looking dim right now. Hold strong to Jesus sir!

edit on 22-1-2011 by Xinthose because: you know, I could be completely wrong

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

hmmmm..... Are you single? You are cute.

Wait a minute... the main guy in the picture is Steve and you are the big shoulder next to him.

You are a civil servant in huntington beach and the pic is of your pal Steve and you are the big shoulder at a memorial in the eastern united states...

don't care what you say.... i am still magic

tell jack nicholson I said Hello

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Whom is my arm around in this picture?
Your arm is not around, but resting on another human, originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, reaching full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago

Where am I at in that picture?
You are on planet earth that are in the Solar System witch consists of the Sun and the astronomical objects bound to it by gravity including earth, all of which formed from the collapse of a giant molecular cloud approximately 4.6 billion years ago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bfd9aa1a120.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This isn't how you find magic. Do you know that? Are you just trying to have fun, or are you seriously searching?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oh, these are always fun. I don't have the sort of magic you're looking for, but I am going to take a wild guess, insult the person you're standing next to by saying "something inhuman, like a coat rack," and guess that you are somewhere warm and touristy like Monte Carlo.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im starting to think the OP has pulled his own magician act and Disappeared. Havent seen him with any responses in quite awhile... Poor fella must be going crazy with all the responses now!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Abraham Lincoln impersonator
second line

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My guess, it is a wax Obama you have your arm around at say, Madame Tussauds?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is pointless. Nobody has any magic. Thread fail

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Okey, I'm game. Not gonna cheat an scan anyone elses answers. Your standing in front of an old hotel, your arm is on a man. Not gonna say around, cause wouldn't sound right.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

gimmie_some_truth--
This is incorrect as well, though thank you very much for joining in. I love seeing your posts!

Aww, of course. Thank you for allowing me to play. I will tell you I most certainly not magic. I just tried to use some deductive reasoning based on the other guesses in this thread....

The one guess that it was in a wax museum was right, so I obviously put that in my guess.

Are you willing to send me a U2U and tell me what specifically I got right or wrong? I will gladly forfeit my guessing in this thread if you would like, I am just too curious.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
This is pointless. Nobody has any magic. Thread fail

A thread is what you make of it... And with all due respect, you sure did not make much of it... Luckily most everyone else in this thread did and it has been a great thread.

Maybe magic exists, maybe it doesn't. personally I don't think it does, but what makes you think that no one should experiment and find out or sure one way or the other?

If we just stand there and refuse to research things, we will remain pretty ignorant as a society.... So, I like this thread.

In fact, to the OP, I wonder... Would you be willing to go through this thread and compile a list of the top five to get the closest.... number one being the closest to guessing correctly, number 5 being the fifth closest...... If the list goes that high I mean...

I think that would be interesting to see. But then again, that might make it easier for other people to guess.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Bill Clinton, Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join