It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
you're in a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum... and that is a statue of Robert Waldo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's a horse
Of course....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

you are in front of a picture of the back side of the white house holding a statue of a dead president

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I am one who has....gifts...as I refer to them. But I am never one to jump up and down and say...look at me, look at me....Even people with ..gifts..are skeptics, mostly of people like you who want us to do "parlor tricks" to entertain you. I see auras (the energy fields) around people. The color I see tells me alot about that person. This is a gift that sucks to have when walking by, or seeing someone whom is filled with evil and anger.

I also see spirits from time to time. But mostly, just "sense" something is there. I have gone on some "ghost hunting" trips, and have gotten pictures and videos of "something unexplainable" when I have sensed something.

But now on to your test.......
1. I get no energy from this picture at all, especially from..."you"... And I highly doubt it is you in that picture at all. And if it is, you are leaning against/standing next to either a wall or coat rack, not a person...whom would HAVE to be at least 8 feet tall from the visual.
2. I don't care if I pass or failed your stupid test. Because I wouldn't want to waste my time with a "new friend" who is always going to expect me to do some "work" for him. Obviously you don't believe in people like me or others who are even more gifted. You are just jealous that you aren't special. Stop wasting your time reading books and go out and actually live life to its fullest, so you will have something to look back upon and be happy about.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am useless with both peoples names and place names, but i would say the Gent you have your arm round is the spitting image of that guy out of "trading places".. ralph bellamy, although a little taller with a short beard, and oddly enough you didnt ask anyone to comment on his wife standing our of shot on your left who i would say looks very similar to charlie chaplins infamous timetraveler mobile phone lady, only much smaller in proportion..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Samuel L. Jackson

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
no psychic ability but you are standing in front of a screened image of the white house, your arm is around a political figure but there is no life in it so -- your querry is quite misleading --- you are the only real thing in the picture

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
your desk is in North Carolina, but you are in Las Vegas in the picture with a sports figure..not sure which one...tall black man

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have an idea for the person you have your arm around. I'm not going to post it because I think this image I am seeing it clouding my creativeness and the image of this person cannot let me see anyone else. And It would be very unrealistic that it is this person as they were a teacher of mine when I was younger.

As for where you are at. It is not at the white house. You are not where it looks in your picture. You are standing in front of a picture of this place..

That's all I have

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I agree with an earlier poster. The picture is in front of a mural and that's not you in the picture at all. It's James Franco after a night of boozing. He is doing his fingers like bunny ears behind your head. You're the one we can't see.

If it is you has anyone said you look like Franco in that picture?

James Franco

edit on 22-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Im going to guess and say you got your arm around Clinton.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not psychic, at least not at this moment, but you're standing in front of a picture of The White House, and your arm is around a cardboard cut-out of a tall man, maybe George Bush, but he looks taller than Bush. The picture was taken indoors with a flash and slow shutter speed.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
farm3.static.flickr.com...

the scale of the fountain and location is wrong. the image clearly shows its much further away. than the image of you. also the doubling of the fountain in your picture makes me think 3d movie with a tall person wearing a cloak.
possibly death? could this be a movie preview? at a theater of some sorts?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

In front of a hotel with you uncle?
There is someone else in the picture.

Definition of magic, something that happens for no reason, personally. Think the fourth dimension (temporal) could be opened in some way, magic doesn't exist always an explanation even one as far fetched as dimensional holes.

I can tell a few things about you though, I can see it in your eyes,intelligence.

The human genome is capable of many many great things, such as rapid cell regeneration, telepathy, temporal imaging, even planting thoughts in someones head. Out of all the capabilities and traits of every animal on earth is the limit of our potenional.

There are many who wish to learn from this genetic difference, so they can give theirsevles power and pretend to be god.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You're at a wax museum with your arm around a wax Ronald Reagan.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
President Obama
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Now I haven't read all the comments, therefore I don't know if this has been said before

Also you might know one Vanessa?

Edit:

the surroundings are reddish, close to stairs, doors. background shows White house, big canvas like, doesn't seem straight, like it's in a certain shape
edit on 22-1-2011 by Amsterdam because: additional information

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Watch out! shortly after you skry the answer to this question, secret police will abduct you from your location.... i hope its not already too late.... remember the cognitive infiltration!!!!! real powers are dangerous, and a dealt with as such. (lol hopefully not though)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In front of the white house with a wax museum type.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are in Las Vegas Museum of wax with president obama in your arm.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Your in hawaii on vacation, your arm is not around anybody, but most likely a statue, your standing in front of a picture of the white house!

That was just my attempt with clues in the picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join