It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looked at the picture .. didn't read the thread ... will do that after I guess ...

Arm around a statue of a 'founding father' type ... George Washington or Adams
Place .... A museum in Philadelphia - Constitution Center?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You are in Arizona, with your arm around Skeptic Overlord, and he is explaining to you that you can tell members over and over again they can only post once in your thread, but they can still do it if they want.

See?

ATS members are stubborn.

Anyway, perhaps the truth will be revealed today. I just woke up, but am still thinking the correct answer might have come to me in a dream last night, and I haven't had enough coffee to jump-start it and fling it into my consciousness.

............I'm trying to discover mah majicz. Please be patient.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

You have your arm around your father or uncle, you are at his home in a northern state

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have no magic, but i will try to guess. The "test" as you stated reminds me a game which is called "Wild-Guess"

Whom is my arm around in this picture?
(Your choice on how to answer, more specific more "points".)

Do not know if there is someone there, but i am guessing you are holding your own jacket. The reason for that is that your dressing seems a bit different, and according to that, the jacket could be your own. That´s why i am guessing it´s your own jacket that you hold in the air.

Where am I at in that picture?
(Again, more specific more "points".)

As someone guessed already you are in wax museum. And the photo behind you, do not know what that maybe, simply because as non American do not know many places in America. But i am guessing that the photo behind you can represent some kind of Library.

So, anyway these are my guesses.

Peace

edit on 22-1-2011 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You are posing with a fat woman name Debbie inside a house with that picture frame of the white building in your back.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Off the wall guesses: Trafalgar Square and your father.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Its obvious that the background is either a backdrop or mural on the wall as the light from the flash casts a shadow on it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A hotel in Hawaii, and a person in a costume of some sort - female I think.

V

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Your standing in front of a picture and the person next to you is a tour guide

Are you in a museum?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
its definitely in front of a painting and it looks like the white house. I saw that wax museum was correct which i prolly would've chosen i don't know which one but its a good guess for a place with a nice picture like that i suppose. The person beside you is tall? I assume its fake meaning like a statue or something and its Abraham Lincoln
edit on 22-1-2011 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You are in Ripley's Believe it or Not museum standing next to the Robert Wadlow giant statue.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A Madame Tussauds museum.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
orrrrrr you're a paladin tryin to catch jumpers

put some more lines on here
edit on 22-1-2011 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In ripleys with bush

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Your arm is around Bin Laden who is wearing Dick Cheney's coat and sir I will have to say I am appauled. Why did you not hang onto him and call the FBI?

Seriuosly, theres no one in that jacket. You're either holding it up or its on a coat rack.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
colorado

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You are at a mall in the midwest at a photo studio (or maybe a big name dept store with portrait studio, like a Sears) You are standing in front of a poster of the White House, your arm is around a man, like maybe your Father. It is someone important to you. (Of course they are, while else would you take a photo with them..lol)

That's my guess.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Shopping centre with someone wearing a death costume? Why not :p

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
All I see is some old dude, with whitee hair. He's prolly in his late 60s or early 70s. The house to me looks like a middle class average american house, and your in front of a door, and some bushes. THe dude is taller than you. After you took the picture you shook his hand and said thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You're standing in front of the white house with your arm around your late father

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join