It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ok, let's go with family gathering, at a hotel/inn of some sort...

People are on both sides of you idk who though...

My first guess was gonna be that it was at a costume party of some sort due to the Clark Kent looking hat and glasses.... Lol

O well

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well I think it's an amusement park / museum (parody / satire based though?) and I think that you are standing near Stalin or Lenin.

I do believe that is a screen or mini model of the Whitehouse in the background.

X

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I've never tried this before, so I'm probably way off! But, I thought I'd try it out just for fun! Great post btw, a cool idea, maybe we can start a trend of these! I'd love to play!

My cold read: You are not at home, you are at a function of sorts that you paid money to attend, this could be a reunion, or a type of convention you are attending. You want to be apart from the crowd. You tend to think of yourself as a rebel, but you probably hold a rather structured kind of job, maybe with a computer company or a corporation of sorts, or work for a company in a mid-level position. The inner you wants to be perceived as humorous, you have a good sense of humor, a bit offbeat, possibly a Monty Python fan or some British humor. This photo was taken in a funny light, you wanted to be perceived as a character in this picture. I get the feeling that the "person" next you you may not be a person at all. If it is a real person then it's someone that's dressed up in character, possibly a sasquatch. Okay, I think I spelled that incorrectly! Anyway, that's my impression. It's either a person dressed up in a character suit, or a big life-size form of Chewbacca or something like that!

As to where? Hmm, I'm getting the feeling of Orlando, Florida. But, I could be way off, like it may be San Diego, or California somewhere.

I haven't looked thru the thread at all at any of the other posts yet, so I hope my responses to your query don't seem too off the wall!

Anyway, thanks for the post, it was fun to muse on it!

xxxx
Prax

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
hm first of all you are nowhere outside.

The set behind you is a picture or a paiting (of what I dont know for I'm not from the us, thus I dont know your "public places" that well". Its seems like a room, office, something like that, but not "outside".

The arm around... it doesnt seem to be around anything, if it is, its an object rather than a "person".

Thats my take on it at least. The second is mainly a guess... the first, I'm sure you're not outside.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Despite the fact that Amsterdam posted what appears to be conclusive proof of your location & your "companion" 2 pages ago, here, people have continued to submit their readings on the decipherment of your cropped photo.

I must conclude that, like myself, they are not about to fall for this clever attempt at misdirection. Therefore, my "read" on your photo: you're in front of the Texas School Book Depository in Dallas, Texas. Cleverly, you're facing the building, so that we are seeing what is across the street in the background of your photo. You have your arm around George Bush, Senior, who was in the area, & graciously agreed to pose with you when you asked.

Further, he's looking decidedly uncomfortable about being photographed in front of that particular building, even so many years after the assassination of President John Kennedy.
I would go into the reasons for this, but then I'd be afraid something might hap

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of debbiewins.com, where it was reported to be an "experiment" by college psych. students.

Nonetheless, it's been really fun to follow this thread and to see certain posters really break down the photo and seemingly figure it out. Now, if only the OP would return....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This dude get his internet cut off? Or are we being left in suspense for an indefinite amount of time. My attention span has run out. Guess i will go find a Schnitzel thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

edit on 1/23/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

its early,, ..

maybe he went to ,,,no,,, he didn't go to church ...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi, A really fun post this is, Hope you like my response.

Looking in your eyes you look awe inspired! To me you look like you were of the age when Terminator and Predator were top films. I think your with Arnie in a plush house in fountain Valley, C/A at a charity doo.

And you did love Arnie didnt you!

Regards

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Figures. The one weekend I'm not home to get online and that's when all the fun happens.

It's very late so I'm not reading through 14 pages
to see if this answer has already been given.

My gut says you have your arm around Michelle Obama in front of a backdrop of the Whitehouse.

TFN

edit on 24-1-2011 by TruthFreedomNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't know about you folks, but im sitting here wondering why the OP hasnt been back since page 4 of this thread...
Any other thread like that would have folks alarms going off, not there is really anything to be alarmed about with this kind of thread... Just noting it is all.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
president obama and your at the white house

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I don't know about you folks, but im sitting here wondering why the OP hasnt been back since page 4 of this thread... Any other thread like that would have folks alarms going off, not there is really anything to be alarmed about with this kind of thread... Just noting it is all.

I believe I was able to view him remotely; he's gone off in search of a necktie store that still sells those narrow ties. He may be gone for a while.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I want to try this more indepth, but right now I wish to fire off a guess as a matter of instinct. If I get it, do be kind and u2u me, I really don't want to taint my own reason by reading over other peoples guesses.

I guess your in Las Vegas Nevada outside of a hotel, which hotel, I can't tell yeah cause I'm not familiar with the palce.

As for the person, a family memeber? a brother or uncle.

Really this is just a 'go with the gut' sort of thing. When I try I earnest we'll see how it turns out.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Holy snap, 14 pages. Never mind then. This is pretty much a excercise in futility.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I only know that you are a Startrek fan, and you know Katie Zuehlk.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I THINK THAT THIS IS NOT YOU AT ALL???? i dont think you where even born when this picture was taken.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun
I want to try this more indepth, but right now I wish to fire off a guess as a matter of instinct. If I get it, do be kind and u2u me, I really don't want to taint my own reason by reading over other peoples guesses.

I guess your in Las Vegas Nevada outside of a hotel, which hotel, I can't tell yeah cause I'm not familiar with the palce.

As for the person, a family memeber? a brother or uncle.

Really this is just a 'go with the gut' sort of thing. When I try I earnest we'll see how it turns out.

Oddly enough....I got the exact same thing. I dont know if we're influenced by the fountain or not, but we both came to the same conclusion.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join