It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee on bird deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
She' a contactee to the Pleiadians ! Get that right up front.
Other than that she makes a lot of good sense." We are under a global attack'. Doing a search on this smith guy.

The U.N and the CIA? Hmmm.

Think Werner Von Braun. All lies.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If you do a search here on ATS, you may be able to broaden your horizons on colleen.

Just another individual looking for 15 minutes of fame in all the wrong places.
edit on 21-1-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

So there's no difference between her and any politician except that she would be more likely to actually care about people.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Ahh! could be true for sure. So hard to sort all of this out. Still seems to make good sense of these goings on though.

edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Isaidealist

So there's no difference between her and any politician except that she would be more likely to actually care about people.

Mercy! What yousaid.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've listened to a few of her radio shows where she did make a lot of sense on various subjects.

Most people on here will rubbish her without even delving deeper into what she says. There is an ever increasing herd mentality on ATS that like to jump on the bandwagon unfortunately.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The "herd mentality" is believing this crap on face value..

doesn't anybody have a functoning BS detector anymore?

a"home health care administrator turned physicist"(?) and pleadian ?
couldn't they get a "reliable" source like "Sorcha faal"?
lol:

Guess its time to lose that "post-it" with my password again..@@:

Evergreen Air is all over the world; they fly regularly into military bases delivering commercial cargo.:
could they have military contracts and be a front for cia air operations..? of course, pretty much a given..
edit on 21-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

My advantage is, I'm well aware of the herd.

46ACE

Oh talk about below the belt with that Sorcha Faal crap. That just really hurt bra ! Do you have to be so damn brutal?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
She is a full fledge LOON, she claims not to be a contactee, no no my friend! Listen SHE IS MOTHER OF THE PLEADIANS!

In this video the physicist admits that she read two boohs on physics, and she points out really clearly that you can see an ARCANGEL (mindyou) in the video, and that theres is an little reticulan in the video (which you can clearly see!!) giving her information thru her aura, she was electroshocked by mother earth intoo a crystal being, she allso beggs for donations, a mustwatch! all the proof you would need in one video (alltho I never got to the end, I was overwhelmed by evidence by the time I CLEARLY saw an ARCANGEL!!!) (mindyou)

please dont post this loons info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
WTF ! WTF !
Why TF is this MILF on RT again ?

These people are ruining UFOlogy.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

please dont post this loons info

Roger that ! Pretty much been established as a fopah on my part. Apologies all the way around. Seemed reasonable to begin with. Still looking for answers to these happenings.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Its no biggie m8, we like looking at her tweeties ^^

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i dont understand why im so amazed at the fact that this person had the balls to do what she did by saying all that ! and the fact that the newscastor was believing her story and not ridiculing her is pretty cool as well. This is apparently happening all over the globe??? i dont have t v and just recently got the internet back soooo wow amazing what happens in a few months period huh?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

RT not exactly your everyday mainstream media. Never seem to ridicule anyone really. That I know of.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Thats the whole idea my friend, thay let loonatics like this on the air with thayr wild storys so people think all of us "bealivers" (or whatever) are crazy in one way or another..

For gods sake thay actualy found an alien implant in Napoleons freaking skull, and I never heard of it?!!!
Thats just freaking outrageus, whatever you bealive is allright, but when you find a micro-chip in napoleons skull we deserve to know...

new topics

top topics

join