It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One World Goverment and Somalia......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Alright so I don't really believe in the One World Government but I'm open almost everything. So I have a few questions for those who believe in the One World Government.

How is the One World Government going to take over countries like Somalia? I mean you can take over America by giving money to government workers and infiltrating defense contracts and things like but Somalia is in total anarchy. It has no government , no congress , no defense contracts. It has nothing. So how is the NWO or whatever group you think is going to create this One World Government going to take over Somalia?

I guess the idea is that they'll just send an army to Somalia to take it over but Somalia is filled with terrorist and pirates. Won't they fight back against this one world government whose trying to take over there country and probably send them to jail or kill them? What about Mexico? Mexico is currently in a drug war even though the war is dying down. The Jurazez Cartel , The Los Zetas, The Tijuana Cartel and The Mexican Mafia are still far more powerful then the Mexican Government. How do they plan on getting rid of them? Through brute force? If so, how are they going to quell all these threats within a few months or years of each other?

Heck, Nato has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for years and they still can't stop all the terrorist in hose countries.

I'm not even gonna bring up the idea of taking Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Hugo Chavez or Raul Castro out of power because I want to read the answers to Somalia and Mexico first.

I just find it almost impossible that any group of people could take over the entire world when we have such violent people within it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think if the NWO ever came into existence they would leave a country like Somalia alone. A country like that is "burning the candle at both ends" so to speak. It isn't going to be anarchy over there forever. They will eventually end up killing off each other or something. If not than IMO the NWO would bomb the whole country.
edit on 21-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Somalias actualy involved in a civil war at the moment, would be beneficial to your post to find out whats actualy going on in that country first. Its basicaly an integral part, along with Yemen in one of the busiest shipping lanes on the planet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The one world government, or as its better know - the New World Order has been planned for a long, long time.

The belligerent natives of which you speak, are probably already under attack by subtle programming and poisons in the food, air and water.

The NWO is suspiciously well documented. People like Alex Jones are 'allowed' to be so vocal against the NWO because although they bring it to people's attention, they are just as controlled as the MSM, in that what's truly behind the NWO is not revealed.

The actual PTB are willing to make such a sacrifice, just like how the US government does not seem to care about how hardly anyone believes the official report on 9/11. 'Let them question, as long as they don't ask the real question.

The NWO is not just about a load of 'suits' hungry for power, its far more sinister.

Knowledge, not violence, is ones greatest defence.

Peace

edit on 21-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Somalia is 99% muslem.

Why didn't you ask the bigger question,
what is the NWO going to do about religions.

I take it that most of the information used in formulating
the question is taken from TV, the MSM, or a combo of both.

In the sense that 'the one who provides the information also controls
the range of decisions that can be made off that information,' I'd say the plan is working.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The NWO is responsible for everything that is going on in Somalia, it is all part of the plan. Mexican drug cartels as well, they are all playing right into it. It is all part of the plan. Believe me, nothing political happens by accident.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think that IF there were to be a NWO takeover then it would only involve those nations of interest. Places like Somalia would just be forgotten, and quarantined off. History would be re-written without these nations, and they would probably be referred to as 'uncivilized' or communist 'lands'.

I think that the NWO won't actually cover the entire world. There will always be resistance, and a movement to be 'free'. I think the NWO will be more like a 'Western World'(North America) looking take over of the industrialized nations. I don't believe there could ever be a NWO immediate takeover in places like the Middle East, Asia, or even Africa. Maybe some year though if a supposed NWO takeover was ever successful in the top G nations; who knows....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
Alright so I don't really believe in the One World Government but I'm open almost everything. So I have a few questions for those who believe in the One World Government.

How is the One World Government going to take over countries like Somalia? I mean you can take over America by giving money to government workers and infiltrating defense contracts and things like but Somalia is in total anarchy. It has no government , no congress , no defense contracts. It has nothing. So how is the NWO or whatever group you think is going to create this One World Government going to take over Somalia?

I guess the idea is that they'll just send an army to Somalia to take it over but Somalia is filled with terrorist and pirates. Won't they fight back against this one world government whose trying to take over there country and probably send them to jail or kill them? What about Mexico? Mexico is currently in a drug war even though the war is dying down. The Jurazez Cartel , The Los Zetas, The Tijuana Cartel and The Mexican Mafia are still far more powerful then the Mexican Government. How do they plan on getting rid of them? Through brute force? If so, how are they going to quell all these threats within a few months or years of each other?

Heck, Nato has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for years and they still can't stop all the terrorist in hose countries.

I'm not even gonna bring up the idea of taking Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Hugo Chavez or Raul Castro out of power because I want to read the answers to Somalia and Mexico first.

I just find it almost impossible that any group of people could take over the entire world when we have such violent people within it.

Ill start with Mexico. From what I have seen here in Australia, the Mexican Government may aswell be in a full scale war with the drug cartels. The amount of people who have been killed is off its head. Until they clean the cartels up this will continue, in others words, this is not going to go away in a hurry. The drug lords will fight to the death, so this is going to be a major problem in the future for any army when the time comes, and it will come.

Somalia, Completely different warfare. The pirates and terrorists occupy forrests and jungle( whatever they call it over there) so I don't know how any army would fare in the Somalian conditions. I don't think a ground invasion would be plan A.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
believe it or not there is another answer.....Xe the private army of eric prince is about to expand its operations to contracting out in african countries....
Somalia is one of its primary targets.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
The NWO is responsible for everything that is going on in Somalia, it is all part of the plan. Mexican drug cartels as well, they are all playing right into it. It is all part of the plan. Believe me, nothing political happens by accident.

Somalia is not a big problem for the NWO. It will be fixed later after the Western countries are brought to their knees, level with most other countries. However, the US will remain the police for the UN (until we can no longer afford it).

Mexico is allowed its two main thorns, immigrantion and drugs, into the side of the US because of two simple facts. Immigration helps US businesses, the immigrants are those disallusioned with Mexico and flee northward ease political pressure on the government, AND most importantly, the billions of US dollars they send back to Mexico keeps the culture and government partially afloat by Third World standards.

The other factor is the drug trade. By not effectively controlling the drugs coming into the states, the cartels make billions and billions of dollars that go directly back to Mexico where it gets into the economy (and government).

Eliminate the immigrants' money sent home to support families AND the returning drug money to the cartels, and Mexico would collapse within a matter of weeks. And that would start a flood of humanity northward that could not be stopped short of a lot of suffering and bullets.

Getting US troops out of Afganistan and Iraq will only free them up to work for the UN's NWO. Mexico would be a perfectly made scenerio for the next peace-keeping mission. With thousand of of troops down there "training" the rag-tag Mexican Army that would make it easy to fold the country into a north American union.

top topics

join