It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for all the early sunrises in northern hemisphere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by ngchunter

How would you know everything is travelling faster than you can travel,you are a point on a spot ,that it travelling 486,000mph ,the time it takes your brain to percieve the change its not there,quantum physics.

You're not making any sense at all. It's perfectly possible to determine whether or not the sun and earth are traveling as they should be in relationship to each other and in relationship to the rest of the solar system. They are, end of story.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

For those who do not want to believe the earth changes its relationship to the sun heres a document showing it is closer in january and with the conjunction of solar eclipse may have lowered earths orbit slightly,not the axis(tilt),not the rotation (speed)

No, our orbit is right where it should be. NO ONE is debating that the earth's orbit is elliptical, that's a strawman fallacy, but the solar eclipse did not distort our orbit and cause the sun to be seen prematurely. Had it done so I would have found that to be the case when testing the position of the sun relative to the earth as well as the earth relative to the other planets.

and for naysayers who don`t believe the sun and moon can have affects on us and earth
physicsworld.com...

Red herring. Has nothing at all to do with "cosmic alignments" causing the sun to be seen prematurely in the arctic. That's a nonsense claim already debunked by this video:
www.ustream.tv...

The earth does change its alignment horizontally to the sun but I am stating with recent cosmic alignments the orbit has lowered slightly causing the sun to rise in the north early.

I'm well aware of what you're stating, and I know for a fact that you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Look you have made your mind up,but folks make up your own,this member is trying to say and dissuade fact,all through this thread the links point to the reason,not some mirror refraction through a telescope,light travel to your eye but not your brain,northren inhabitants can see it,you have a difference of view but my view is valid and explains quite alot.
edit on 27-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The discovery of other external planets are found because of sun oscillations and taking into account vertical movements,watch astronomer...no debunking.www.youtube.com...
Every 486 years the moon eclipses on the northern hemisphere at the closest perhelion of earth to the sun on Jan 3rd and causes the affects we all witnessed and the northern hemisphere early sunrise..www.youtube.com...
and the effect of moon on ocean
www.youtube.com...
combine all and you get a conclusion in this thread.
edit on 27-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Look you have made your mind up,but folks make up your own,this member is trying to say and dissuade fact,

I presented my evidence which directly contradicts your conclusions, but you've chosen to ignore it. Atmospheric refraction is not caused by some "mirror." Either you still don't understand the basics of atmospheric refraction or you're just trying to ridicule it. Either way I think that says alot.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I`m not ridiculing it I understand it quite well,there are no halos,no ripples,and no distortions in the feild of vision of light eminating from the sun in the northern hemisphere ,ergo no refraction.
Slight Earth ,sun displacement in a massive empty volume of space forever moving at speeds you can never reach,so I`ll see it from my point ,you see it from your point,afterall plancs constant explains it quite well.
You are aware that everthing around you is moving faster than you could ever move,hence the expensive gasoline to propel you and your hot air around the place,You are a point,but the points between the earth and sun wavered because of sun ,moon,jupiter conjunction only in a 486 year cycle and has been the first time scientist,geologists have had to observe the data and effects.
edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I`m not ridiculing it I understand it quite well,there are no halos,no ripples,and no distortions in the feild of vision of light eminating from the sun in the northern hemisphere ,ergo no refraction.

Wrong. Every sunrise is refracted. That doesn't mean you'll necessarily see distortions.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The earths rotation speed slows at the poles not because it does but the circumferening distance shortens,so you are implying that due to this distortion and refraction of particulates the sun appears as a mirage above the horizon,I do not buy it as it would occur more often
Why would it not every other year,but conincides with a 486 year event.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Look at this thread on the moon not being where it should be:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10432143#pid10432143

Read my comment on this thread as we had a skywatch last Sunday night and the moon did not come up on the horizon at 10.20pm when it should have according to the Stellarium software?
What is causing people to see all these weird things, yet others don't see it???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

That dude must be a fake astronomer a dis info agent or something,i can`t believe it ,the moons not where it should be.Proves the thread and the data correlate.Thanks.maybe some members will get there astronomical skills of the skies started.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

you are implying that due to this distortion and refraction of particulates the sun appears as a mirage above the horizon,I do not buy it as it would occur more often

Refraction of particles? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? Why? "Particles" have nothing to do with it, and this phenomenon has been recorded for 400 years.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
Look at this thread on the moon not being where it should be:

I already commented on that, the moon is right where it should be. You might want to check your settings on Stellarium. My scope running on decade and a half old software finds it to be right where it should be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by kalenga

That dude must be a fake astronomer a dis info agent or something,i can`t believe it ,the moons not where it should be.

Those are serious accusations, please prove them. I've provided video proof that the moon is right where it should be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Does`nt matter the cats out the bag..I am going to check it my self and if it is not and other people notice it it still does`nt invalidate the alteration of events all occurred around the northern hemisphere solar eclipse a486 year event Note 486

Refraction of particles? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? Why? "Particles" have nothing to do with it, and this phenomenon has been recorded for 400 years.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Does`nt matter the cats out the bag..I am going to check it my self and if it is not and other people notice it it still does`nt invalidate the alteration of events all occurred around the northern hemisphere solar eclipse a486 year event Note 486

It "doesn't matter" to you that you don't even understand what I'm saying? Interesting. I can't say I'm surprised, it certainly explains a lot.

I'm curious as to what your methodology will be for "checking" it yourself. Would you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you truly believe everything is constant, figure this one out,can you or will you run and hide,gravity fluctuates,the 1890 kilogram weighs less,but duplicates weigh more,are we all blind, the universe is not constant ,and this kilogram evidence proves empirically that scientists are perplexed,members read and learn,even more anomalies
www.physorg.com...
.www.newser.com...
Does the sun look off centre to the covering plate to you.,is it not slightly above the covering disk in this ,check stereo behind and stereo ahead link
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
Do you need anymore.if it changes recall date 2011/01/29th 0025 hrs[
another anomalyspaceweather.com... 29th jan 2011 light pillars never seen before?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Finally to dissuade anymore skeptics to the refraction mumo jumbo from the member, in this link it is clear and definitive proof that any light refraction has to pass through a medium and partially recfracted ,NOTE partially,not entirely.
en.wikipedia.org...

Refraction is the change in direction of a wave due to a change in its speed. This is most commonly observed when a wave passes from one medium to another at any angle other than 90° or 0°. Refraction of light is the most commonly observed phenomenon, but any type of wave can refract when it interacts with a medium, for example when sound waves pass from one medium into another or when water waves move into water of a different depth. Refraction is described by Snell's law, which states that the angle of incidence θ1 is related to the angle of refraction θ2 by \frac[\sin\theta_1][\sin\theta_2] = \frac[v_1][v_2] = \frac[n_2][n_1] where v1 and v2 are the wave velocities in the respective media, and n1 and n2 the refractive indices. In general, the incident wave is partially refracted and partially reflected; the details of this behavior are described by the Fresnel equations.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is documented in a news article ,however it should be noted at first they state "scientists are baffled by early sunrise",then they come up with a lame excuse "the horizon is shrinking because of melting ice caps",...What?Then they state "is due to light refraction"http://www.livescience.com/environment/early-sunrise-arctic-greenland-110117.html

Please note of extreme importance is NGCHUNTER has claimed this happens all the time,sorry it is clear from this article that records going back 400 years do not show any evidence of this event.coloradobob1.newsvine.com... rating-mail-online

The sun over Greenland has risen two days early, baffling scientists and sparking fears that Arctic icecaps are melting faster than previously thought. Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation's most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness. But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday - 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January.

So there are explanations but not satisfactory and if true ,which do you believe ,the continued global warming ,or what is here as evidence.It does not happen all the trime as stated by NGChunter

Who do you believe,think about it !Theres alot of supporting evidence that this thread has been detracted by pseudo answers,constants speak for themselves,FIRST TIME in history,really the amatuer astronomers and even scientists are scrapping the barrel to keep global warming an issue and if this is true,(when I know its because of the lunar486 year event moving global ocean levels)then sheep will be sheep.Watch snowball earth next,then what,oh its light refraction from the milky way,are they kidding.
This thread has been detracted but the evidence will be born out as true.Then ,just maybe, apology accepted
Yes there is evidence of global warmingwww.dailymail.co.uk...]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ article-1349031/2010-second-warmest-year-records-began-1850.html[/url]
However that is not the cause of the sunrise,thats ballonny
edit on 29-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Finally to dissuade anymore skeptics to the refraction mumo jumbo from the member, in this link it is clear and definitive proof that any light refraction has to pass through a medium and partially recfracted ,NOTE partially,not entirely.

Did you not notice what the "partially" part even means? Partially reflected, partially refracted is what it said. Did it not occur to you that the sun is dimmer at sunrise than when it's high over head? The air is not completely transparent. Again, every sunrise is a refracted sunrise, why can't you understand that fact?
edit on 31-1-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If you truly believe everything is constant, figure this one out,can you or will you run and hide,gravity fluctuates,the 1890 kilogram weighs less,but duplicates weigh more,are we all blind, the universe is not constant ,and this kilogram evidence proves empirically that scientists are perplexed,members read and learn,even more anomalies
www.physorg.com...
.www.newser.com...

Wow, when confronted with irrefutable evidence that the sun is not out of place, you throw up complete red herrings. This is not how one denies ignorance.

Does the sun look off centre to the covering plate to you.,is it not slightly above the covering disk in this ,check stereo behind and stereo ahead link

I don't care if it appears completely out of the occulting disc and destroys STEREO, I measured the sun's position for myself and I know for a fact it's not off. And I have the video to prove it. That's all that matters.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join