It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Jumping In

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Hi mantra78, and thanks for the comment about my post. It was a little bit like talking in front of a crowd(frightning) but not as intimidating. At least I could take my time, and change mistakes!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

you've got 6 flags already. Cool for you!
Very glad to make your aquaintence. Your ready to speak and if you speak the truth as you know it, your butt will be covered always.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi randyvs and thanks for your warm welcome. Thats a very wise thing you said. All too often people talk without really saying anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello.
Thank you for your greeting Sunset. I am only beginning to find my way around here. As you were my first response I have managed to learn how to navigate enough to reply to you.
Indeed my first post was blank in error. I repeated it soon after. Thanks again and I will see you around.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

No problem Terry. Maybe your opening post said more than some who just sprout off to hear their own voice
I'm sure you will get your intro done soon

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Hi sunsetatdawn welcome to ATS! Your going to love it here lots of fun people and interesting topics to choose from hope to see you soon in the forums ~~

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Hey there sugarcookie1. Thanks for your welcome. I stumbled accross this site quite by accident, but was obviously meant to be. Have been doing more reading than contributing, but until I have something worthy to post I will continue to absorb info and maybe contribute my thoughts here and there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join