It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUS Crazy Chemtrail Day in the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello ATS team,

I have observed dozens of high altitude jets polluting the sky
from morning till late afternoon. This visual chemical onslaught
lasted seven hours, yet at dusk, you could see a hazy night sky
approaching 7pm uk time.

Within an hour, the fake clouds were artificially layered in the
atmosphere,which was highlighted and enhanced by the full moon.

I see these jets originate from the Scottish islands on US/AF bases.

Chemtrails are real

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Perhaps these chemtrails are real, just found some intresting info about a US congressman saying it is

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned

CX

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi there,

I thought the same when i looked out of my door this morning....except one thing. I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to chentrails, or at least i believe people shout chemtrail when they haven't got a clue if it's really a contrail or not.

Now i live down south, and it was freezing this morning. I'm guessing it was as cold if not colder up in the sky? I'm no weatherman though so thats just a guess.

There were a few long thick trails that hung about for about 40 minutes, but then again i'm under the flight path towards Bournemouth so jet trails are not unusual.

I'm just not sure if they hung about due to the weather, or anything else.

What i need to do, is go brush up on contrails are before jumping to conclusions about chemtrails.

I know what contrails are, i mean i need to brush up on the details. How high do they form? At what temperatures do they form and don't form? How long does a contrail and chemtrail take to dissapear?

CX.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i guess thats why today was such a nice sunny REAL CLOUD of a day..
all the planes were in the UK

coming from canada ont.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

ATS can delete my post and link to other threads. The UK and Ireland were bombarded today,
Yet there is evidence on Youtube from today ..But I am telling you that these 'JETS' fly from
the Scottish US bases. I HAVE PROOF

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by JayXBraun

ATS can delete my post and link to other threads. The UK and Ireland were bombarded today,
Yet there is evidence on Youtube from today ..But I am telling you that these 'JETS' fly from
the Scottish US bases. I HAVE PROOF

Show us then.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I believe that there are "unmarked" jet aircraft(gulfstreams,citations etc) that are occasionally based,or at least stop over,at RAF Macrihannish,generally these aircraft were believed to be "CIA" operated rendition flights,is it those aircraft to which you are refering?or do you have proof that there are larger aircraft operating out of Scottish USAF bases?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

They were not bombarded any more than any other day. It was just one of the rare days when we didn't have clouds

Which Scottish bases and where is your proof. All I ever saw when I stayed in Scotland for 6 years by Lossiemouth was Nimrods.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I cant believe how blue the sky is here today in Northern California. Not a cloud in the sky. And no Chemtrail activity for the past two days.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Guys just watch this video (posted 3 hours ago):

Isn't it crazy? I think there is enough evidence of chemtrails in this video.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I live in Scotland and saw loads of long lasting trails at sunset tonight. I had a static caravan near Machrahanish airport for a few years and it was not operational. The only activity I saw was when movie stars like Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery etc...flew their private jets, helicopters in to play at the world renowned golf course.
But I have noted that a lot of planes are heading to the magnetic pole as I measured it on my compass. So it means they are heading towards Greenland/ Iceland? Don't know if that is their normal flight pattern?
At weekends I notice that flocks of jets head that way in formation as if they are rendezvousing together?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sooo whats the point in spraying the UK?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am going to take a minute to reply to your thread. I dug up some facts for you.

Here is a website that I dug up explaining contrails pretty simply.

If the air has low relative humidity, then a contrail will not form because the extra water vapor produced by the jet engines is not large enough to produce condensation. But if the is air has high relative humidity, then a contrail forms, using up the excess water vapor that the air can not hold.

www.weatherquestions.com...

This explains that if the air has high relative humidity, a contrail forms. The relative humidity over Liverpool is 100% as noted in the weather on this link. This link will take you to the main page click on UK then Liverpool. It wouldn't obey my command..lol

weather.aol.co.uk... ed-kingdom/england/liverpool/id/ukxx0083

Here is some interesting facts about sublinination.

Sublimation is when a substance (in this case, water), goes directly from being solid to being vapor (a gas), without actually melting into a liquid. It’s like evaporation, except instead of a liquid evaporating, it’s a solid (ice). If the air is dry (i.e. there is little water vapor in it), then the ice crystals will quickly sublimate into vapor, and the trail will vanish quickly.

However, if the air already has a lot of water vapor in it, then the ice will sublimate slower, and the trail will last longer.

If the air has so much water vapor in it already that it can’t hold any more (i.e. it’s “supersaturated”), then the ice crystals can’t sublimate, and so the contrail will stay around for a long time. The ice crystals might even attract water from the air, if there is enough, and the contrail will get thicker. Winds might make the contrail spread out to even cover the whole sky.

contrailscience.com...

Now I am not trying to be a horses rear here. I am just stating the fact that contrails will stay in the air longer with 100% percent relative humidity. There is 100% percent relative humidity in the UK. This would imply that humidity is a direct factor with the contrails over the UK.

I have stated my facts about contrails, I took the time to investigate before I replyed. Can you please state your facts for the chemtrails. I have yet to see any hard evidence and I am still looking. I do not wish to derail your thread. I wish to have a good debate if anyone is interested.
edit on 21-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: repy to reply

edit on 21-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well I don't have any facts about chemtrails, I'm not even sure if they exist.
But you may watch the video I found and posted above. It shows (starting around 0:30) two planes. First plane is leaving a long trail and the second leaves a short one. Even if the altitude is somewhat different, do you think that levels of humidity may differ so much?

The beginning of the video is interesting too. Engines are acting a bit "unstable"

I don't know if it's normal though.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

It is an interesting video, but the location is not disclosed. We do not know the altitude of the jets flying. We do not know where it was filmed at. I found some info on how altitude affects humidity.

Higher altitudes tend to have higher relative humidity. That is because relative humidity is determined by the amount of water in the air divided by the maximum amount the air at the current temperature can hold. Therefore the relative humidity is only affected by the temperature. The link to altitude is that higher altitudes tend to have lower temperatures, and the air at lower temperatures can hold less water. Therefore the denominator in the relative humidity is less making the relative humidity higher.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

I know this is wiki answers but it gives an explanation of how the higher altitudes hold less water, which would imply that the contrails would dissipate faster the higher the jets are. The lower altitude has more humidity therefore it retains more moisture and can make the contrails last longer. Different jets with different altitudes will have different dissipation rates of the contrail.

I should state that I am up in the air about chemtrails. I do not know if they exist or not. I am saying that I found evidence that supports that these were contrails that the OP saw this morning in the UK.
edit on 21-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide
Guys just watch this video (posted 3 hours ago):

Isn't it crazy? I think there is enough evidence of chemtrails in this video.

I always thought those were average normal dry clouds (as I call them. Long strips that stay for a while) I've seen em since I was a kid. Heck, I remeber growing up in middle school, and twice a week would be a plane flying over that sprayed all this smoke saying " I Love ___" or "F&#$ THIS" and they would remain in the sky for hours. I always thought they were normal, even when all these people came on ATS shouting chemtrails. My analysis: Just another "Boy Cries Wolf" scenario.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I know that chemtrails are a touchy subject here on ATS. People want to jump on the chemtrail bandwagon without exploring the options of what they might be. When someone comes in these threads with real information, people want to ignore it or think you are trolling around. I believe that the ATS motto is 'Deny Ignorance". I do not wish to bash anybodys thread. I wish that peole would support there claims with evidence. The op said that chemtrails are real and that is a fact. He took the time to make a thread and stated no facts. I do not know about you but I joined ATS to get the facts and as I spend more time on here I am begining to understand what that means.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Okay......what is the difference between a "chemtrail" and a ""contrail" ?.......and I mean to the observer, I know all about the conspiracy theories, but to an observer how would you know if you were being sprayed with chemicals as opposed to just seeing a run of the mill contrail?

For the record it has been a lovely crisp winters day here over most of the UK with pretty much zero winds, I live minutes away, and directly on the flight path of a major International airport, and yes there has been a lot of contrails visible in the sky.........that would be condensation trails totally conducive with the weather conditions.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Okay......what is the difference between a "chemtrail" and a ""contrail" ?.......and I mean to the observer, I know all about the conspiracy theories, but to an observer how would you know if you were being sprayed with chemicals as opposed to just seeing a run of the mill contrail?

From what I understand Chemtrails last longer then contrails.
Also the planes that fly over and create the chemtrails take different routes then normal aircraft if you look at them closely.

I don't belive in chemtrails myself but that's what I've gotten from people do to as to the difference between them and regular contrails.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

Originally posted by Argyll

From what I understand Chemtrails last longer then contrails.
Also the planes that fly over and create the chemtrails take different routes then normal aircraft if you look at them closely.

I don't belive in chemtrails myself but that's what I've gotten from people do to as to the difference between them and regular contrails.

Thanks for that

However, I can confirm that, living on a major flight path, as I do, the planes have not been taking different routes, but there have been more contrails than recently, and they have been lasting longer........this however, is purely down to the meteorological conditions today over the majority of the UK.....ie: high pressure and virtually no winds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join