It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent and Awsome Video of Cinematic Aerial Footage From A Camera Mounted Hexacopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No Conspiracies, No Negativity...Just Beautiful Scenes Captured On Video Onboard A MM6 Hexacopter

Enjoy... This Is Great Viewing!

More Info Here

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Be Sure to check out in HD on Youtube if capable. I love this, makes me want to go out and buy one. Theres alot of really awsome camera shots you can accomplish.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
DEADLY!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I want one...

Awesome Moose - good find...

Wonder if they could use that in movies, rescues, ect....seems more organic and the shots are really clear...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great submission! Thankyou, I enjoyed the video and want one too.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I saw some awesome footage similar to this the other day. Except the RC chopper or whatever it was, was waterproofed. It could travel into and out of water without stopping. It seriously was some cool footage, but I'm unable to find it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
WOW! Definitely a step above my endeavors in strapping a keychain camera to helium balloons. Due to the massive coolness of this setup, I checked the price on these hexacopters. The only one I saw on ebay was valued at $3,995.00. The shipping was free though. Amazing.
My wife would absolutely kill me. Without hesitation.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
WOW! Definitely a step above my endeavors in strapping a keychain camera to helium balloons. Due to the massive coolness of this setup, I checked the price on these hexacopters. The only one I saw on ebay was valued at $3,995.00. The shipping was free though. Amazing.
My wife would absolutely kill me. Without hesitation.

I think he modified it from a much simpler design. There doesnt seem to be much info at all on it other than his.

The price tag you see on it could be because it is already built. I would try getting as much info as possible and go to your local hobby shop and radio shack. Theres got to be more than one way to make a contraption like this, realative to size/weight and cost.

new topics

top topics

join