It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Only recently I read the Ted Gunderson thread and thought to myself i never saw any of these chemtrails in the sky over Ireland, at least nothing like i had seen in relation to chemtrails on the internet, until today where the first of these i saw at about 12 noon (don't know how long this was going on before that) at that time there were 5 of these aircraft in a parallel line, by the time i got the camera it was an hour or so later but they were individual and this behavior continued all day long the last i saw of these aircraft was after 4pm, so i don't know what time this discontinued or even if they are still at it after dark

There are 7 photos in this collection.

Our local MSM news are calling these contrails = condensation trails

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You guys are getting rowdy over there - you need some aluminum and barium in your diet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

LOL!

Theres been alot of chemtrails going on in england past few days aswell.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

hehe ya reckon? You ain't seen nothing yet! Considerably peeed off over this right now..may have to include air defence support now too, oh the logistics.....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by longwinter

Funny you say that, im in the North of Ireland, ive never really noticed chemtrails here much either, not that I was really looking for them, but a couple of days ago I saw about 6 in a pattern in the sky, i was looking up as it was a lovely clear sunny day for once.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

Any ideas on the origin or base for these aircraft in the UK?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No offense to you guys in Ireland, but you need to put down the
Guiness and take a breath of fresh air. I firmly believe in chemtrails
and know exactly what they look like after seeing thousands of them
over the years. But these are nothing more than contrails. If you are
going to show us what you believe are chemtrails, at least wait until
they have spread out, and then take a picture of them.This doesn't
even look like anything to discuss.
edit on 21-1-2011 by endtimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I have been house bound or busy so only noticed today, so this is going on a few days, interesting!

Thanks Lady T!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

So have you not checked out all of the pictures i have presented?

edit on 21-1-2011 by longwinter because: to add 'all of'

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just posted a thread on just this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hi HA

I know, i saw your thread after i had posted this thread and tried to add this thread to it, but i was unable to do so.

i have a image of the weather presenter with said info here and photos of the trails that i personally took here in this thread and it's a can be a 'Chemtrails in Ireland' collection for future reference or ........

Thanks for adding your 101, very interesting all the same, dissipation...hhhhmmmm
What dissipation??

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Possible point of origin of aircraft here

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

They are normal for Ireland at least towards the North. These come over our house all day long and yes those are con trails not chem trails. At any given time there may 6 or seven or more of these and I have counted as many as 24 in a 1 hour period.

Someone was asking where they come from? Most are from the UK and Europe and are outbound on the Polar route. If you happen to be out and about in the wee small hours you will get to see a similar number of inbound aircraft. Last night there was a long contrail lit up by the moon. They seem to go out in the day and back in at night. We having been watching them for nine years now and it has never been any different.

Of course most of the time we just hear them because of the cloud cover!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They are definitly con trails i live in the south side of dublin and have seen alot of chemtrails.
In the morning you can see them everywhere the sky does be covered in them.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

They are normal for Ireland at least towards the North. These come over our house all day long and yes those are con trails not chem trails. At any given time there may 6 or seven or more of these and I have counted as many as 24 in a 1 hour period.

Well that's not good news, 24 in a 1 hour period period. The County Council would call that an 'Illegal Dumping' Can you define the difference between con and chem trails by any photo evidence please?

Someone was asking where they come from?

That was me and i have provided a link as to the possible location. Check previous post please.

Most are from the UK and Europe and are outbound on the Polar route.

Scotland to South-East Ireland is not North to the Polar route, unless i need another geography class :-)

If you happen to be out and about in the wee small hours you will get to see a similar number of inbound aircraft. Last night there was a long contrail lit up by the moon.

Contrails do not last long, chemtrails on the other hand do.

They seem to go out in the day and back in at night. We having been watching them for nine years now and it has never been any different.

So they have been doing this for nine years? hmmm

Of course most of the time we just hear them because of the cloud cover!

I did not even hear any of these aircraft today?? Which would indicate these aircraft are at a high elevation and for you to hear this noise they would mean that they would have to be at a low altitude..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by happydays26

Is this a typo error? Did you mean to say that you have seen a lot of contrails and these are not them but they could only be chemtrails by any chance?

If this is not the case and you have previously seen a lot of chemtrails can you provide photos please?
edit on 21-1-2011 by longwinter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well I know con-trails, and what I saw the other day was'nt them. I know because of the pattern, too weird for planes to fly over that area in such a structured pattern and leave four vertical lines and an 'x', lasted for ages. Wasnt even near the main flight paths that I see the planes going in either.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Well I know con-trails, and what I saw the other day was'nt them.

I know contrails too, and i agree with you

I know because of the pattern, too weird for planes to fly over that area in such a structured pattern and leave four vertical lines and an 'x', lasted for ages. Wasnt even near the main flight paths that I see the planes going in either.

You da Lady T!!! :-) Please have your camera at the ready next time!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well that's not good news, 24 in a 1 hour period period. The County Council would call that an 'Illegal Dumping' Can you define the difference between con and chem trails by any photo evidence please?

No, basically because I have never seen anything that has been proven to be a chem-trail.

Scotland to South-East Ireland is not North to the Polar route, unless i need another geography class :-)

Not a geography class and air corridor class. Scottish ait traffic is routed down to Prestwick and then out from there to where ever it is going. A small amount of lower traffic is routed to Newcastle and down but almost nothing high or low goes up north from Scotland. I have been trying to find a map, but as a second best try this site which allows you to tract air traffic.

www.flightradar24.com...

If you have a little time on your hands you can tak a look at the documents in the section ENR 3 - ATS Routes of this page but you will need a very good map and a compass! Good luck. You might just find it easier to go to a good map shop and they will probably be able to direct you. Such maps do exist.

Edit: My mouse jumped and I ended up posting this before I had finished.

Contrails do not last long, chemtrails on the other hand do.

Not sure where you get that information from. Do you have a source for that? Con trails can last many many hours, even as much as a day if the icing and wind conditions are right. Chem trails however are extremely unlikely to last long I would have thought otherwise they are defeating their purpose.

I did not even hear any of these aircraft today?? Which would indicate these aircraft are at a high elevation and for you to hear this noise they would mean that they would have to be at a low altitude..

Or living in the country! We can hear aircraft going over at 37,000ft no problem at all any time of the day or night. We can hear dogs barking well over a mile away as well. I also hear trains some 5 miles away.

Edit: A bit o a map here which shows what I am meaning about the air corridors
boards.ie

edit on 22/1/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My computer crashed last night so I went to bed.

I was just posting the source of the map on boards.ie

www.iaa.ie...

Go down to ENR 6 EN-ROUTE CHARTS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join