It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails (chemtrails) mentioned on RTE Weather Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I had to go to Albury the other day..
Thats a city on the border of Victoria and NSW, between Melbourne and Sydney..
It's also arguably, the busiest airpath in the world..
All planes are traveling the same corridor and I have physically seen up to 5 passenger jets in the sky at the one time..

Now, the other day was very very humid..
You can check that with the weather and also know by the floods you have seen ravage that whole area..
Funnily enough though, it was a clear day, hardly a cloud, very high humidity,
and yet not one persistent contrail...

I would have thought conditions were ideal for them...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Contrails don't affect the weather..........the weather affects contrails.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Are you saying that the extra clouds created by contrails does not effect weather??
Even the chemtrail skeptics wouldn't agree with that...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Argyll

Are you saying that the extra clouds created by contrails does not effect weather??
Even the chemtrail skeptics wouldn't agree with that...

Fair point .........I was referring more to the visibility of contrails, the weather conditions here in the UK have been very favourable the last couple of days for the formation and sustainability of contrails

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Eh, whatcha gonna do. There's one in every forum like there's one in every classroom.

Let's see, tomorrow, like clockwork the weather here in Palm Beach will be just prime for water-vapor contrails once again. I can now predict the atmospheric conditions!

And these planes will synchronize their watches because I predict they'll show up at the same time.

And should they decide to show up in the morning I can predict WHERE they'll be and that's....in the eastern skies. And should they rendezvous in the early evening, it'll be in the western skies of course.

It's weird how I now have this uncanny ability to predict and forecast both at the same time!
Man, I'm good!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Fair point .........I was referring more to the visibility of contrails, the weather conditions here in the UK have been very favourable the last couple of days for the formation and sustainability of contrails

But it seems perfect conditions does NOT always lead to contrails..
Isn't that a bit odd??

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It's weird how I now have this uncanny ability to predict and forecast both at the same time!
Man, I'm good!

Being in one set point that sees constant contrails, you should be able to easily check flight times and paths and thus check if they match up to the contrails visible..

Why not try it..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Let's see, tomorrow, like clockwork the weather here in Palm Beach will be just prime for water-vapor contrails once again. I can now predict the atmospheric conditions!

But what are the weather conditions at each layer of atmospheric altitude, and at what altitude is each aircraft flying by comparison?

Originally posted by Human_Alien
And these planes will synchronize their watches because I predict they'll show up at the same time.

Airlines fly schedules so how is this surprising?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Isn't that a bit odd??

Do you mean perfect that the surface, or perfect for the body of air that the aircraft is traversing, the two are not usually the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Isn't that a bit odd??

Do you mean perfect that the surface, or perfect for the body of air that the aircraft is traversing, the two are not usually the same.

Well I have seen many pics of contrails in criss cross patterns..
I highly doubt them planes are all flying at the same altitudes yet they all form contrails..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Isn't that a bit odd??

Nope......I'm 48 years old, and have lived my whole life below the flight path of Manchester International airport.....weather conditions such as we are experiencing here always produce contrails and they always last longer, temperatures are close to freezing, upper air temps are very low, wind speeds are close to zero, and we are under a high pressure system.......this will always lead to contrails being visible, and being visible for longer

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Now, the other day was very very humid..

What altitude were you at?

Was it humid on the surface? (I assume this is where you were...unless you can levitate or something).

Any clue as to the relative humidity, AT high altitude, over our head, on that day? Do you wish to search for it, to find out?

Perhaps OzWeatherman can help...he lives in your country.

Although, haven't seen him posting in some while....seems he may be yet another victim of the frustration that has been occurring here, on ATS. Maybe...Maybe Not has stopped dropping by, so has Phage...another Aussie, and an American, all run off, for....reason?

(Or else, other things intrude into life...don't know which...)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well I have seen many pics of contrails in criss cross patterns..
I highly doubt them planes are all flying at the same altitudes yet they all form contrails..

They don’t have to be. For example you might have ideal conditions from 10K feet to say 25K feet, and anything flying above or below those levels would not be in ideal conditions for contrail formation. You can stack aircraft with 1K feet of vertical separation, so you can have lots of aircraft crossing each other in that swath of sky without interfering with each other. To make matters even more complex, you can have wind streams as well as ascending/descending air in those same areas of sky making contrails appear to stop and start again like someone turned them on and off.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Perhaps OzWeatherman can help...he lives in your country.

No, haven't seen him..

But this was a HUGE weather event WW..
It has flooded 1/4 of the entire land area of Victoria..
I highly doubt the humidity was localized at low level...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I understand what you’re saying about the flooding, but there is an exact threshold of both humidity and temperature that allows for persistent contrail formation. So if you have high humidity from the storm, did you also have the correct temperatures. If it gets too hot or too cold, too humid or not humid enough, you will not get contrails. Those conditions change with altitude. So for example the humidity might have been ideal from the surface up to 30K feet, but maybe it was too warm or too cold for contrails to persist.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I understand what you’re saying about the flooding, but there is an exact threshold of both humidity and temperature that allows for persistent contrail formation. So if you have high humidity from the storm, did you also have the correct temperatures. If it gets too hot or too cold, too humid or not humid enough, you will not get contrails. Those conditions change with altitude. So for example the humidity might have been ideal from the surface up to 30K feet, but maybe it was too warm or too cold for contrails to persist.

From what I've read, humidity is the main factor..
High humidity means persistent contrails..
If the humidity is not quite high enough but the temp is quite cold, then contrails may still form..
But it's the HIGH HUMIDITY that will always allow for contrails..
That's how I read it...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Man, I'm good!

Being in one set point that sees constant contrails, you should be able to easily check flight times and paths and thus check if they match up to the contrails visible..

Why not try it..

I used to have that link. Would you happen to? That's an excellent idea.

Now, what do I do with my findings (which I will be 100% honest about) in case they don't match up?

Tell you what, seeing that is such a great idea, if one of those planes (that I've seen every Saturday since the Jan 1st) is on the flight schedule/path...I will back off chemtrails.
That will be a very humbling lesson and it's one I look forward to (being wrong) because I can't stand the weekends anymore. I see them and they affect me the rest of the day.

So BIB, link please?

Thanks!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Give the info to Weedwhacker, he is excellent at finding flights via online flight tracking sources.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Try here HA...

Don't forget, not all planes are passenger jets..
There are also routine cargo planes...
www.aviationearth.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join