It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails (chemtrails) mentioned on RTE Weather Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I have never heard a weather-report talk about 'contrails' in their weather segment.

What does airplanes have to do with weather? Surely contrails don't affect the weather right?
Why would such a 'common' manifestation even be mentioned ...?....let alone show up on satellite imagery in the first place! Why such a congestion of contrails?

I know I know...'more contrails because more airplanes'

Gotcha

Funny though....I don't recall seeing more wave activity in the oceans even though we have more motorized boats than ever before. Hmmmm.

Strange how that works!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

good video
to the point

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Artificial clouds. As in somehow not natural. Interesting terminology.

With all the junk we pump into the atmosphere it must be extremely hard to distinguish between artificial and natural anymore

edit on 1/21/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yep, she mentioned contrails, and said exactly what they are.

How this adds to the conspiracy, I dont know, but yeah, she mentioned contrails.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I don't recall seeing more wave activity in the oceans even though we have more motorized boats than ever before.

Strange how that works!

Toatally, the similiarities between clouds and wakes left by boats are uncanny

Gotta be careful of those chemwakes though, you know, a wake left by a boat that doesnt dissipate after 20 minutes, and stays around and lingers in the ocean all day, blocking my view of the naturally calm sea.
edit on 21-1-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Yep, she mentioned contrails, and said exactly what they are.

How this adds to the conspiracy, I dont know, but yeah, she mentioned contrails.

People mention Santa Claus too. Doesn't make it real just because it's mentioned.

I respect your opinion so, if you don't mind, can you tell me why they're showing up on satellite like this? How long are those babies lingering to ALL ....show up in a satellite shot?

If airliners can have THIS much affect in our skies perhaps it's time to re-invent the Hindenburg because that to me looks like an awful lot of pollution.
And if not toxic than,at minimum it's impeding our Sun light and that can't be a good thing.

Would you concur?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Howdy human_alien,

I too respect your opinions as well

Regarding the video, since it was a taping of a taping, I honestly could not make out much on her weather screen, but yes, I don't see why, if the conditions are right, contrails wouldn't show up on satellite images. I believe that there are already several images on the net that are used by both camps to prove/disprove.

I also concur that contrails do infact have an impact on the weather. Here is a link to a NASA study regarding contrails and weather that I have linked to several times in the past.

CLOUDS CAUSED BY AIRCRAFT EXHAUST MAY WARM THE U.S. CLIMATE

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I thought it was a great analogy.

Your team says we're seeing MORE 'trails' due to MORE planesl

So............................

Why wouldn't we apply that same logic to other methods of transportation?

In which, I did.

I ask why isn't it as evident (in the waters) that we have more boats/ships/Liners/Cargo/rigs like it is with planes?

Why aren't we seeing more rough waters? More waves?

Surely you'd agree we have just as much air space as water space so............why are we seeing the affect of increased aircraft but not the increase of boats?

I would never know we had more planes in the air than 10 years ago from my prospective on the ground.
Nor would I ever realize we had more boats in the sea than 10 years ago from my prospective on the land.

So....your whole "there's more planes' is laughable. Truly hilarious!

edit on 21-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Im in Belfast & I have to say, today I noticed more plane contails than normal in the sky above & straight away I thought about chemtrails. There were rows of eight & nine trails all running parallel & I noticed as today was a clear day with little cloud cover. I was thinking my small little country would escape this but it seems not. Fecking B*****ds

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Zombie,

PS. I live on the Ocean in case you were going to say we aren't all privy to watch the waterway.
I do, every day/night. As I do the skies.
Don't see an increase of ships on the weekends but sure see a lot more plane activity on the weekends though.

And I have equal amount of viewing-range for both of them. I can see as much sky as I can, ocean.
Funny how that works.

I look forward to your answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sorry, I have to disagree.

Your analogy is flawed at best. Using wakes in the ocean as comparable to clouds in the sky is laughable.

For one, not everybody on the planet see's, let alone has ever been to the ocean. The sky on the other hand, everybody see's, unless you live in a cave, there is not much getting around that.

Contrails and waves are two completely different things, with different characteristics, and are formed in different ways, in a different medium. Contrails are formed by sublimation of water particles in the upper atmosphere, where as wakes are created by the intertia from the hull of a boat in motion.

The closest thing related to both items in your analogy is that they are both nouns, I'll give ya that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You live by the ocean, good for you

That doesn't un-flaw your analogy though

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I don't know about anyone else but I have never heard a weather-report talk about 'contrails' in their weather segment.

What does airplanes have to do with weather? Surely contrails don't affect the weather right?
Why would such a 'common' manifestation even be mentioned ...?....let alone show up on satellite imagery in the first place! Why such a congestion of contrails?

I know I know...'more contrails because more airplanes'

Gotcha

Funny though....I don't recall seeing more wave activity in the oceans even though we have more motorized boats than ever before. Hmmmm.

Strange how that works!

Well this is your lucky day!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not the first time theyve showed up on weather satelite images, i love barium on my toast for breakfast!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

WHAT is wrong with your comprehension?? Really, I'd like to know:

MY GOSH!!! Many of us have been explaining, over and over, that airplane CONTRAILS are, basically, cirrus clouds. Formed only because of Human technolgy.

As a result,they WILL affect the environment....and weather as well. The question isn't "Will they affect weather."

It is HOW MUCH might they be affecting the weather????

SO far, they only seem to be affecting the puny minds of "chemtrailers"....sorry.....

edit on 21 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

"Barium"?????

Where, in that photo of contrails, is the BARIUM????

Face/Palm, indeed......here.......:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]

AND -------:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d601cdebe7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

My point is.........the obvious increased presence of CONTRAILS is NOT because there are more planes in the sky.
That is simply nonsense.

There are more BOATS too. No one seems to be seeing affects of that increase.

These planes are not flying in a line waiting to descend on a runway.

These are planes flying over our houses in groups of 2's or 6's or 8's.
This is not every day.
Oh no. Because if it were then we'd say....'geeze, there ARE a lot more planes up there now, isn't there?'.

This doesn't even occur every other day. Or even every other week. Or every other month.

Just one day we suddenly start getting bombarded with planes and wouldn't you know it, they ALWAYS are accompanied with contrails. Now why is that? How come we never ever see 4, 6 or 8 planes flying at the same time devoid these trails?

I look up (and out) all the time. Always! Never happens. On an average I see maybe 10 planes all day over a course of 18 hours.

You mean to tell me the odds are THAT favorable that when we see 'groups' of planes (when we ordinarily never do) we just happen to see them when weather conditions are 'optimal' so that they just happen to leave long lasting contrails every time this 'fluke' happens?

Is that what you're telling me (us)????

Give me a break!

edit on 21-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's a shame you have to resort to picture dialoguing. How very cartoon-ish of you to do. You have no idea how that detracts from your 'professional' credibility!

I think we've learned to scroll right through your posts anyway so perhaps this is a way of you vying for attention?

This phenomenon has surpassed the questioning of whether chemtrails exist (which seems to be where you're stuck in) We have all moved into the "why we have chemtrails".

So try to keep up with the rest of us!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

SO far, they only seem to be affecting the puny minds of "chemtrailers"....sorry.....

Is that all you do lately Weedwhacker?
Insult anyone that doesn't agree with you?

I think there is something to the chemtrail theories.
Does that mean my mind is "puny" compared to yours?
I highly doubt that judging by the fact you need to resort to unfounded insults on such a regular basis..
Intelligent people do not need to do that..

I'll also link you to a good thread by SO..
It seems obvious you missed it..

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

My point is.........the obvious increased presence of CONTRAILS is NOT because there are more planes in the sky.

Yes. It is.

That is simply nonsense.

NO, it isn't.

What IS nonsense, are the "chemtrail" claims, per this delusion.

The increase of contrails is due to increased numbers of flights AND the engine technology....as I have mentioned MANY times. More and more airplanes, with the older engines, were retired...especially in the last ten years, or so.

These are planes flying over our houses in groups of 2's or 6's or 8's.

Oh, really now? EIGHT?? In a "group"?? Describe this "group", precisely....(this should be good...).

This doesn't even occur every other day. Or even every other week. Or every other month.

Hint, Sherlock: You don't see CONTRAILS every day!!!!

The airplanes are there, every day, roughly same times. They fly a daily schedule, you know....usually. Might change on weekends, depends on each airline company.

BUT, conditions for contrails to form are NOT always present!

How come we never ever see 4, 6 or 8 planes flying at the same time devoid these trails?

WHAT do you think draws your attention to the airplanes in the first place??? Maybe, because younotice the contrails? Is your eyesight so good, that you can regularly spot airliners at 35,000 feet above you, if they ARE NOT making a contrail??

Getting it yet?

edit on 21 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join