It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mysterious Universe, an excellent paranormal podcast that I highly recommend for anyone on ATS

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anyway, I have a great paranormal podcast recommendation for you guys. It's called Mysterious Universe, and it covers a whole bunch of stuff such as Abductions, UFOs, Cryptozoology, and even gets into some conspiracies. It's highly entertaining and the production value is top notch. I'd recommend it to anyone on ATS.

You can get the podcast off iTunes (search it) or from their website: MysteriousUniverse.org

For a taste of what they cover, here are the show notes for the most recent episode (new episodes come out every Thursday):



We comment on the recent posthumous release of Steven Greer’s interview with Whistle blower William Pawelec and ponder the purpose of the black world’s implantable microchips. We also look at NDEs across the world, UFOs stealing water, and it all gets a bit silly in our Plus+ extension as we break down Bill Ryan’s recent interview with an Illuminati super soldier.

Show notes, music, and video after the jump.

Dead Birds in LA

Dead Seals in Labrador

Nick Redfern on Animal Deaths

Moscow UFO “Wave”

Hell Hounds

Pawelec Video

Missing Water

Australian Missing Water


Mods, i don't know if this is against the rules, but if it is, remove it please. I'm not affiliated with this podcast in any way other than being a listener.
edit on 21-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
mysterious universe is one of my all time favorite pod cats. benjamin does an excellent job at content and unbiased reporting.

the only prob is, now he charges a ton for the show... i didn't notice the rates but last i saw it was like $10/month.
if i'm off here, maybe it was $5, but still...

sure miss the show though. awesome stuff he covers.



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Anyway, I have a great paranormal podcast recommendation for you guys. It's called Mysterious Universe, and it covers a whole bunch of stuff such as Abductions, UFOs, Cryptozoology, and even gets into some conspiracies. It's highly entertaining and the production value is top notch. I'd recommend it to anyone on ATS.

You can get the podcast off iTunes (search it) or from their website: MysteriousUniverse.org

For a taste of what they cover, here are the show notes for the most recent episode (new episodes come out every Thursday):



We comment on the recent posthumous release of Steven Greer’s interview with Whistle blower William Pawelec and ponder the purpose of the black world’s implantable microchips. We also look at NDEs across the world, UFOs stealing water, and it all gets a bit silly in our Plus+ extension as we break down Bill Ryan’s recent interview with an Illuminati super soldier.

Show notes, music, and video after the jump.

Dead Birds in LA

Dead Seals in Labrador

Nick Redfern on Animal Deaths

Moscow UFO “Wave”

Hell Hounds

Pawelec Video

Missing Water

Australian Missing Water


Mods, i don't know if this is against the rules, but if it is, remove it please. I'm not affiliated with this podcast in any way other than being a listener.
edit on 21-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)


cool, ill write more later ...



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
mysterious universe is one of my all time favorite pod cats. benjamin does an excellent job at content and unbiased reporting.

the only prob is, now he charges a ton for the show... i didn't notice the rates but last i saw it was like $10/month.
if i'm off here, maybe it was $5, but still...

sure miss the show though. awesome stuff he covers.


Ditto, i love it. It's free for a 1 hour show per week (the free show), but paying $9 gets you about a 30 minute extension and another hour show on the weekend. If you have the $, it's definitely worth it.



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
MU is unique in the way they deal with all the paranormal/weird/UFO subjects. It's less 'purist' and more entertainment than other shows, but in a good way. Ben and Aaron are great hosts and make stuff I'm not into sound interesting.

I couldn't get past 15 minutes into the 'ancient astronauts' show with Klaus Dona, but every other show has been superb.



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I listen to the Paracast
Its on every sunday. You can download every episode and listen to it whenever.



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the recommendation. I dont like subscribing though. I rather donate every once in a while to my favorite shows. My favorite paranormal podcast is binall in America, although I could do without his talk of American baseball or Lost, but it's his show, if he wanted to have special episodes about knitting, he certainly could do so if he so felt the need.

I also like the Corbett Report, although he never talks about UFOs.
edit on 1/21/2011 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Thanks for the recommendation. I dont like subscribing though. I rather donate every once in a while to my favorite shows. My favorite paranormal podcast is binall in America, although I could do without his talk of baseball or Lost, but it's his show, if he wanted to have special episodes about knitting, he certainly could do so if he so felt the need.

I also like the Corbett Report, although he never talks about UFOs.


Give it a try. It's a free episode, a free 1 hour show per week. But then if you pay $9, you get a little more than double that per week. But really, the juiciest/most relevant stuff is in the free show.



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 
Hiya Nicorette, you don't have to subscribe. It's a free to download show....archive.

Binnall is a great show too. The recent Beachcombing and Greg and Nick shows were a return to form.

The same goes for Paracast's Jerome Clark interview and Dark Matters' Kevin Randle interview from December.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89
 
I know old post is old, but I also LOVE mysterious universe.

Have been listening for years since Ben was flying solo, and Aaron is a good addition. I really like how his skeptical scientific side is gradually breaking down with all the weirdness they come across.

Thanks for posting, friend. Wish there was some way to shoot this up the boards as I think a lot more people would really enjoy listening in, and I definitely agree going Plus is excellent since you get easy access to pretty much the whole library as well as the additional content.

They were playing around with the idea of video some time back but so far I only saw a brief table-tipping videocast on that - do you have any word on if they'll ever get more into this?



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
?



posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love this show ! I find it very entertaining and so funny ! I love the British accent since I started listening to them ! lol


(Seriously this thread shouldn't be buried ! They need more fans ! ^^)
edit on 27-1-2014 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

InS0MnI
I love this show ! I find it very entertaining and so funny ! I love the British accent since I started listening to them ! lol


(Seriously this thread shouldn't be buried ! They need more fans ! ^^)
edit on 27-1-2014 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)


That 'Funny British Accent" is Australian.


And yes, I am a huge fan of this podcast for the skeptical but open minded view they take of dubious claims.



posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
IT IS THE BEST PODCAST THAT HAS EVER BEEN AND WILL EVER BE.

Seriously, it's a great balance of up-and-coming science and utterly insane New Age crap. (Don't get me wrong, the crazier it is, the more I love it.) I had no particular opinion on the Australian accent before listening to this podcast. Now it's honey to my ears, entirely because of Ben and Aaron (and Elliot, Wendy, and Bobby).



posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow, my last post was in 2011, but I have to pipe up and say MU is one of my favorite things out there (not just podcasts, but its definitely #1 in that respect).

I've listened to every single (free) episode from day one and they somehow continue to improve on the greatness. I felt like I knew the hosts so well that when I finally slipped up and caught a glimpse of a picture of them, it really threw me - Ben looked like what I expected Aaron to and vice versa. Jarring.

Anyway do yourself a favor and listen to it. And hello to Ben and Aaron - I know you lurk around here on occasion.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join