It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to be prosecuted for inciting violence if she visits Australia, attorney says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The libs know she hasnt done anything. This smear job is part of their play book. Palins danger is that she is a threat to years of brainwashing development of the female mind in the west.

They are doing to her what they tried to do with blacks that wanted to get off the plantation in the modern era.

They are doing to her what they did to vets durring the Vietnam era. "babby killers" ect.

They would rather see Jane Founda working an NVA anti aircraft gun or Hillery at an anti war demonstration and threatening to overthrow the govement with her weathermen friends.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

?
IF ? she goes to Australia ?

She was there in 2003 ...

don't tell anyone . ... it's a secret !

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

OK lets take donations that we will use to buy Palin a plane ticket to Oz. Of course she'd hopefully not know about what would happen when she got there. OH the joy. While she's there she can do a south pole dance for some horny penguins.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

What does 2003 have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Assange is just making a point.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

My point is that the fact that her comments could be construed as hate speech implies that free speech is heavily curtailed in Australia. Palin simply asked a legitimate question concerning the handling of Assange by the US, given his supposed outing of informants. A question that if you look deeper suggests that Assange is some kind of Obama administration asset, but that is another thread.

The only reason to claim that a legitimate question of this type, aka why isn't the US pursuing Assange as an enemy if he's put lives at risk, is a hate crime, is pure politics. That is why the founding fathers of the US saw fit to codify the idea of freedom of expression. If you can't ask a question like this in a public arena, you have a sorry excuse for a democratic society IMHO.

As for Palin, she is very popular in Alaska. Most of the Alaskans I know are genuinely fond of her. For goodness sakes every Alaskan is now receiving a couple of thousand dollars a year just for living there thanks to her. For all the liberals hatred of oil companies and their desire for wealth 'redistribution', I'd think the liberals would be ecstatic. Instead, I've never seen one red dime for their efforts. Rather they have cost me plenty.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

USA is in alot of trouble , i think the american dream and way of life is coming to a end ,
The american constitution is falling apart , Homes, Taxes,Outsourcing Jobs , AND THAT DEBT ! WOW !

Secret Black Op Government cover ups ,Assange !? Sex everywhere(T.V) , GAngztaz killing ,Poverty,Heartbroke and THE GULF !

I cant believe this is happening before my eyes , A Falling of a Great Nation, and 9/11 seems to grow more profound as the 1st' Sign of 'Awful shtf types of #' !

I Stand Astounded at the weight of Issues America has to deal with , and its cracking under pressure ,
Prayers and well wishing for you all.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Well, in your eyes it seems the American Empire lasted only 234 years or so. Pitiful.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

The Falling of a Great Nation , They haven't fell yet
Sheer Pressure is the word , will she hold ,time will tell. Yes Pity is what i have for the U.S..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So what happens to The Mass-Murderer-In-Charge Obama? He incites violence daily in several countries signing death warrants for innocent civilians.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is very close to making statements that incite violence. She has never apologized for them, and she continues to defend what she said.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen so far this week. Someone getting prosecuted for another person's crimes? The guy was schizo! He was a sick person! Had a mentally healthy person committed the crime (if that's even a possible scenario) then -maybe- I might consider it a story. This is getting ridiculous. You can't blame her for someone else's crazy actions! If we blamed people for inspiring murders through their books/novels/movies/articles, I don't think anyone would want to say or write another story about anyone committing any type of violence for fear that some idiot might copy the idea and recreate the same scenario in their town.
Usually I enjoy the OPs' posts, but for this one I'd like to give negative stars.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Again, as has already been pointed out by others here, this is NOT about the AZ shooting.

This is about her reference to saying ASSANGE should be hunted down like Bin Laden.

We need to be clear on that point people, whether one agrees or disagrees with the premise here.

Again, this is NOT about the AZ shooting incident.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This is a joke anyone who knows the law knows that Wiki leaks founder can not be brought up on charges. If it was possible to do that every reporter to ever break a story would be in jail.
As far as Palin goes, if she should get in trouble for inciting violence, then so should the President for saying "if they bring a knife then you bring a gun" or when he said "Punish your enemies". The more i read the stories that are popping up here the more i wonder if this is a political site pretending to be something else. Any real conspiracy person would realize that neither party is looking out for the population they are looking out for themselves. Palin is no more guilty than any one else. Crazy people are the reason for violence not some jackass talking on Television.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I say put Palin,Beck,FAT MAN LIMBAUGH,and the rest of them NAZIs behind bars..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Curious, you stated:

You really think a republican getting an oil deal to go through is exceptional or sets her apart?

Just out of curiosity, just exactly what has your beloved Obama, ( obviously ) done that sets him apart? Besides the fragrant manipulation of the Constitution?

On topic: Pointing fingers at Palin or any other Political figure is just a distraction tact. Nothing more.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

With your logic, it would appear that people like you are the problem, and we should lock you up in jail..thus eradicating ignorant people...with ignorant opinions.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Castaway

And your proof of identifying people in general as Nazi's is where? Do you even know what Nazism was? What it stood for? I suggest educating yourself before labeling ANYONE with a name you know nothing about~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join