It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee case includes alien sighting ''Fireballs''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did
Highergrounds

A Central Tennessee witness report of low flying, unidentified lights above rural farmland in April 2010, quickly turned into a Category 3 with a possible alien creature on the ground as investigators arrived May 6.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Web radio: Tennessee case includes alien sighting - National ufo | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
low flying, unidentified lights... I heard that one before

Im starting to think they dont want to be seen, perhaps they are not even alien.. but black ops military

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Who knows
but lets keep looking up
higherground

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the mufon report :

we saw about 8 fireball looking things hovering over trees and they seem to go down well about 4am they came back up and turned into red flashing light with a clear white one that stayed on and flew off.the next night we saw more of them and then the next we saw 27 of them.we havent seen but 1 since then and it was in a little diffrent location,also we could see some little white lights high in the sky that would zoom everywhere but they seem to be gone also.contact me and i will give you alot more detailed info on what we saw.my whole family watched these.

This seems to coincide with alot of the videos we have seen here on ATS as of lately

People hate on Examiner but Roger Marsh is highly respected in the Mufon network with his own radio show as well....

top topics

join